Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why?!

Supermarco

Why whenever i pronunce the word: ‘sky’ the angels of the enemies attacks me? I don’t know what there is above us and I am not interested, they think I want to go up.

But the true question is what is inside the Sky that make them so feared and angry with me? Gods? Angels? And what can I do to hide myself from them?

The true question is: why when I say the word sky they attack me?

Supermarco said:

Why would this occur? I think you have created a mental connection or false belief that makes you think this can or does happen. I can say the word right now and nothing happens. You must be pre-emptively fearing and inviting attack for this to occur.

In reality, you should keep a strong AOP and have face in this and your affirmation, which blocks all attacks, regardless of whatever words you pronounce.

Supermarco said:
Why whenever i pronunce the word: ‘sky’ the angels of the enemies attacks me? I don’t know what there is above us and I am not interested, they think I want to go up.

But the true question is what is inside the Sky that make them so feared and angry with me? Gods? Angels? And what can I do to hide myself from them?

The true question is: why when I say the word sky they attack me?
The enemies are master manipulators and their purpose is to cause you fear so they can feed out of it.

As I can see, if it's really them, they created a pattern in which you would be scared to say a certain word.

If this is the case, it's all tactics and you should say the word whenever you want, and if you feel attacked, just visualise you burn the whole place with blue flames.

Once they see you're unshakeable, they'll just stop trying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back