Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why we don't use AI to translate the JOS

blackwizard

greetings to all SS family
is it possible to use the AI to do translate the jos into other languages.

I doubt anyone translates by hand these days; there's just too much work to be done. It's much more efficient to run the text through a translation tool and then proofread it. Most JoS translators, if not all, use DeepL, which is an AI-powered translation tool. I've also experimented with ChatGPT, and it can provide translations that are nearly flawless most of the time. It has the ability to recognize cultural expressions that DeepL may not be able to. The only issue with ChatGPT is that it is unable to write about most of the JoS content, so it requires some adjustments to be able to do so.

The main problem, is that they do this. In fact this might not be the main problem, but that, that they don't reword it, so that it would actually sounds intelligently, and actually makes sense. At least with the Hungarian translations, it is very bad. I tried to help but they said "we already have the team" so...

AFODO said:

The main problem, is that they do this. In fact this might not be the main problem, but that, that they don't reword it, so that it would actually sounds intelligently, and actually makes sense. At least with the Hungarian translations, it is very bad. I tried to help but they said "we already have the team" so...
You should inform the head of translation project about subpar standards in regards to Hungarian translation.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I doubt anyone translates by hand these days; there's just too much work to be done. It's much more efficient to run the text through a translation tool and then proofread it. Most JoS translators, if not all, use DeepL, which is an AI-powered translation tool. I've also experimented with ChatGPT, and it can provide translations that are nearly flawless most of the time. It has the ability to recognize cultural expressions that DeepL may not be able to. The only issue with ChatGPT is that it is unable to write about most of the JoS content, so it requires some adjustments to be able to do so.

I don't know about other AI's, but chatgpt is being fucked with by kikes and has a mind of its own. It would be a very difficult process with the more controversial articles.

AI does not use spiritual energies, it would translate empty words.
Whoever translates and put efforts, adds spiritual energies and human "touch" to each word, giving a boost to the JoS with human will - the will to let other Gentiles reach the Truth.
AI will never possess this.

AFODO said:

Did you tell JG Alchemist about this? If this is true, this is indeed a very serious problem, however if it really is very bad and is indeed machine translations, this needs to intervenes asap before more double work needs to be done later.

Who did you try to tell about this that said "we already have a team"?

VoiceofEnki said:
Did you tell JG Alchemist about this? If this is true, this is indeed a very serious problem, however if it really is very bad and is indeed machine translations, this needs to intervenes asap before more double work needs to be done later.

See in the Hungarian translation thread. JG Alchemist said, that a team already working on the translations, when I wanted to kind of join, to reword the translation. Yes the translations on the Hungarian main (that is not a PDF because the PDF ones have been done in the past) are realy bad, it’s all mirror translation, and it’s sometimes just doesn’t mean what it supposed to mean.

AFODO said:
VoiceofEnki said:

See in the Hungarian translation thread. JG Alchemist said, that a team already working on the translations, when I wanted to kind of join, to reword the translation. Yes the translations on the Hungarian main (that is not a PDF because the PDF ones have been done in the past) are realy bad, it’s all mirror translation, and it’s sometimes just doesn’t mean what it supposed to mean.

Please inform JG Alchemist about this!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back