Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why my messages doesn't appear???

golnarmoininamini

i tried to contact you several times, I live in this damn place "Iran" & I can't even share my experiences with my family & actually you are the only family I got here in this tainted world!
last night I had an experience on summoning wich I need a professional advice over the incident & after 20 hourse & more that 4 times forwarding my message ... theres still nothing!
I thought we are gathering here to suppot & help each other grow for the same cause! fighting the xians! not comparing knowledge! & satisfying our EGO!

hail satan

Calm down there is moderation for posts for a reason you need to understand this. The reason why most posts are moderated is too keep xians, jews, trolls, and other nonsense out of these groups. It can take a whole day sometimes for your post to get approved but your posts can also sometimes be disapproved if your post contains personal information for example.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 10:23 AM, "golnarmoininamini@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i tried to contact you several times, I live in this damn place "Iran" & I can't even share my experiences with my family & actually you are the only family I got here in this tainted world!
last night I had an experience on summoning wich I need a professional advice over the incident & after 20 hourse & more that 4 times forwarding my message ... theres still nothing!
I thought we are gathering here to suppot & help each other grow for the same cause! fighting the xians! not comparing knowledge! & satisfying our EGO!

hail satan

I haved this problem to. Do you know that i have several banned emails from this group and two acount from forum? You see, ministry do not know you, so they sometime do not post all post of newbies, i mean i got banned because i start posting of ancient history, now i see that even ministry writhe about ancient history, but i got banned because i was angry, patience you need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back