Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

orrinturner

Why? We fear to meet fellow brothers and sisters, for the sake of not being infiltrated by the enemy. Have we forgotten that Father and the Crowned Princes of Hell are with us always? Have we forgotten our Guardian Demons protect us, or our own servitors we create protect us as well? Why must we cower from our inferior enemies? They are weaker than we all. They are lower then the very grounds we walk upon. We must stop hiding from them and each other and unite as one. Alone we can be happily wiped out, but together as a whole, their pathetic attcks will smash against our deffence, rebound onto them. We must stand as a nation we must not stand alone. We are Father's children we are not cowerds!

i agree with you in that aspect but if we trully want to do this for once and all and succeed then we also as well need to prepare first by working and practising doing rituals and so on so forth spiritually first binding our soul to him as well as getting stronger through guiding all who newly entered to fathers' grace.. then we are really ready when we have lots of members who succeeded in that path ... i hope im not ofending or said anything wrong but i believe this is the rightest thing to do for now then when the right time comes we strike and what we are doing atm started appearently to get its path in rising as well ^^
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

Why? We fear to meet fellow brothers and sisters, for the sake of not being infiltrated by the enemy. Have we forgotten that Father and the Crowned Princes of Hell are with us always? Have we forgotten our Guardian Demons protect us, or our own servitors we create protect us as well? Why must we cower from our inferior enemies? They are weaker than we all. They are lower then the very grounds we walk upon. We must stop hiding from them and each other and unite as one. Alone we can be happily wiped out, but together as a whole, their pathetic attcks will smash against our deffence, rebound onto them. We must stand as a nation we must not stand alone. We are Father's children we are not cowerds!

I don't know about you, but I am not cowering in fear of anything.

Now, some of us are not in the position to be outright in our spirituality among family, and especially co-workers.
I know of one budding spiritual satanist who will lose his credibility in his work, if he was "outted" as a spiritual satanist.

It is not that we fear the enemy. But in this mundane world, there are enemies among us, who will work against us. Even, KILL US.
For sure I do not have to list them, or their countries of origin. We all should know who they are.

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]No you didn't offend me. To each their own. I'm just tired of us having to continue to hide in the darkness.

--- On Sat, 12/31/11, Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 5:22 PM

i agree with you in that aspect but if we trully want to do this for once and all and succeed then we also as well need to prepare first by working and practising doing rituals and so on so forth spiritually first binding our soul to him as well as getting stronger through guiding all who newly entered to fathers' grace.. then we are really ready when we have lots of members who succeeded in that path ... i hope im not ofending or said anything wrong but i believe this is the rightest thing to do for now then when the right time comes we strike and what we are doing atm started appearently to get its path in rising as well ^^

[/TD]

Just because we hide does not mean were cowards. With NDAA America is no longer a democracy and we can be arrested tortured and killed for our faith. Its just like the inquisition! We must hide to protect ourselves but like thieves in the night we slowly steal and destroy our enemies. We are together just because we don't see each other spiritually were connected.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@... wrote:

I do agree with Orrin. We have protection and guardians. But, as soon as members of clergy said they will go nowhere because of the risk to be killed...what can we do ?obviously this filthy enemy is very strong and powerful. Otherwise, we will not fear them. Hail Satan ! 
De : darrklady13 <darkladyschild@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Samedi 31 Décembre 2011 17h25
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

Now, some of us are not in the position to be outright in our spirituality among family, and especially co-workers.
I know of one budding spiritual satanist who will lose his credibility in his work, if he was "outted" as a spiritual satanist.

It is not that we fear the enemy. But in this mundane world, there are enemies among us, who will work against us. Even, KILL US.
For sure I do not have to list them, or their countries of origin. We all should know who they are.

hailz

And in plus, Hps Maxine said in her last sermon a coven is very helpful. Then, how can we do it if we fear to meet each other ?I am really confused.Hail Enki !

hailz

Well regarding the NDAA I very specifically contacted not one but a few congress-woman and one wrote back that they specifically addressed the issue regarding it's application to Citizen's and she assured me that the wording regarding it applying to United States Citizens was changed and removed to protect United States Citizen's Constitutional Rights.

She herself then stated the most important thing I've ever seen any politician ever say and that was that she herself will always stand up for and defend the Constitution and the Rights to us Citizens afforeded by it, and will never do anything to go against it.

I don't know if she was/is lying, but I really don't think-so.

If anybody has further information regarding this extremely important issue, please let me/us know!~

Thanks!~

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Himmler!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

Just because we hide does not mean were cowards. With NDAA America is no longer a democracy and we can be arrested tortured and killed for our faith. Its just like the inquisition! We must hide to protect ourselves but like thieves in the night we slowly steal and destroy our enemies. We are together just because we don't see each other spiritually were connected.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@ wrote:

The enemy is Not very strong and powerful, we are too Smart. They don't meet in person as you said because- Who can be Trusted? Some of the JoS Clergy have already been attacked. It's simply not Logical or reasonable to expect this. That being said, others in this group might be inclined to meet up someday. Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 6:54 PM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

I do agree with Orrin. We have protection and guardians. But, as soon as members of clergy said they will go nowhere because of the risk to be killed...what can we do ?obviously this filthy enemy is very strong and powerful. Otherwise, we will not fear them. Hail Satan ! 

hailz

i agree with you, but remember, NEVER underestimate the enemy. we don't know how strong they are, if your not well prepared, it could prove disasterous. we need to make sure all who chose to join are strong enough, for their own safety.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Orrin Turner <orrinturner@... wrote:

No you didn't offend me. To each their own. I'm just tired of us having to continue to hide in the darkness.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

No one should fear the enemy. Or meeting other spiritual satanists. Getting rid of the fear is a big part in fighting the enemy. And as for meeting others, Satan even said we are all stronger as a group. There isn't much to fear about that. I know how it feels not being able to be open about being a satanist but you can always choose what you say carefully. My mom knows that i am very into power meditation and empowering myself but not that i am a spiritual satanist. I do wish i could tell her but some things are best left quite. One day there wont be fear and we will be able to be as open as we wish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@... wrote:

And in plus, Hps Maxine said in her last sermon a coven is very helpful. Then, how can we do it if we fear to meet each other ?
I am really confused.
Hail Enki !

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@ wrote:

I second that , I would love to actually get to meet up with our own kind!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@... wrote:

I do agree with Orrin. We have protection and guardians. 
But, as soon as members of clergy said they will go nowhere because of the risk to be killed...
what can we do ?
obviously this filthy enemy is very strong and powerful. Otherwise, we will not fear them. 
Hail Satan ! 

hailz

all lies !go to the teens group, a cleaver teen has posted the treason of this obama.no rights anymore, america now is a concentration camp !
De : lord.kayle <lord.kayle@...
Envoyé le : Dimanche 1 Janvier 2012 23h12

Well regarding the NDAA I very specifically contacted not one but a few congress-woman and one wrote back that they specifically addressed the issue regarding it's application to Citizen's and she assured me that the wording regarding it applying to United States Citizens was changed and removed to protect United States Citizen's Constitutional Rights.

She herself then stated the most important thing I've ever seen any politician ever say and that was that she herself will always stand up for and defend the Constitution and the Rights to us Citizens afforeded by it, and will never do anything to go against it.

If anybody has further information regarding this extremely important issue, please let me/us know!~

Thanks!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

A satanist doesnt hide because of cowardness or afraid, we are just protecting ourselves, and yes we are much more powerful, but how can be sure if we can handle on our own enemy if we dont learn how and when to protect ourselves. Thats why JOS was created to enable us to learn and level up. Our enemies is the one hiding and sneaking upon us to be their own victim. Complete starter to us and advancement are in JOS and with the help of this group. 
If everyone of us are ready (it means we do have the power) thats the time we can meet, by the use of our powers no infiltrator could be with us.
We can contact each other astrally and we can know who is with us or against us.

HAIL ALMIGHTY FATHER SATAN!!! HAILS ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

The enemy is Not very strong and powerful, we are too Smart. They don't meet in person as you said because- Who can be Trusted? Some of the JoS Clergy have already been attacked. It's simply not Logical or reasonable to expect this. That being said, others in this group might be inclined to meet up someday. Hail Father Satan!!
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 6:54 PM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

hailz

orr[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 1:38:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

i agree with you, but remember, NEVER underestimate the enemy. we don't know how strong they are, if your not well prepared, it could prove disasterous. we need to make sure all who chose to join are strong enough, for their own safety.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Orrin Turner <orrinturner@... wrote:

No you didn't offend me. To each their own. I'm just tired of us having to continue to hide in the darkness.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]Aye as we must.

--- On Mon, 1/2/12, godrickzepher@... <godrickzepher@... wrote:
Date: Monday, January 2, 2012, 10:41 AM

I second that , I would love to actually get to meet up with our own kind!
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@... wrote:

I do agree with Orrin. We have protection and guardians. 
But, as soon as members of clergy said they will go nowhere because of the risk to be killed...
what can we do ?
obviously this filthy enemy is very strong and powerful. Otherwise, we will not fear them. 
Hail Satan ! 

hailz
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Finally someone that agrees. Glad I'm not alone in thinking this way. I thank you.

--- On Mon, 1/2/12, Munchie Gore <munchiegore@... wrote:
Date: Monday, January 2, 2012, 9:47 AM

No one should fear the enemy. Or meeting other spiritual satanists. Getting rid of the fear is a big part in fighting the enemy. And as for meeting others, Satan even said we are all stronger as a group. There isn't much to fear about that. I know how it feels not being able to be open about being a satanist but you can always choose what you say carefully. My mom knows that i am very into power meditation and empowering myself but not that i am a spiritual satanist. I do wish i could tell her but some things are best left quite. One day there wont be fear and we will be able to be as open as we wish.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@... wrote:

And in plus, Hps Maxine said in her last sermon a coven is very helpful. Then, how can we do it if we fear to meet each other ?
I am really confused.
Hail Enki !

hailz
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "orrinturner" <orrinturner@ wrote:

[/TD]

NO!!! I WILL NOT BE SILENT!!! YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!!! gO TO FATHER AND ASK HIM AND SEE NOT WHAT HE WANTS US TO DO YOU FOOL!!! WE MUST UNITE AND BE STRONG TO BE ONE!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

orrinturnerstop stop projecting your personal feelings of inadequacy onto others, its obnoxious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Orrin Turner <orrinturner@ wrote:

--- On Sat, 12/31/11, Hissa Alenezi <hissa06@ wrote:

I can't believe you called one of our most trusted clergy a fool.I would be careful,if I were you.

Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 3:44 PM

NO!!! I WILL NOT BE SILENT!!! YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!!! gO TO FATHER AND ASK HIM AND SEE NOT WHAT HE WANTS US TO DO YOU FOOL!!! WE MUST UNITE AND BE STRONG TO BE ONE!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

orrinturnerstop stop projecting your personal feelings of inadequacy onto others, its obnoxious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Orrin Turner <orrinturner@ wrote:

Done banging your spoon against your high chair now?   "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."-Satan   We live in a place called reality, where in some area's its the death penality to be a Satanist.   Your constant spazmodic demands for our people to lay their neck on the chopping block. And paint targets on themselves is noted.    Anyone who needlessly risks themselves over the loud yells of such an immature character is foolish.   Be as wise as a Serpent and appear harmless as a dove.
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 4:44:29 PM

I've been there, thanks

Are you sure?

Here is the personal email I got back from Western Washington Congress-Woman Cathy McMorris Rodgers on about Dec. 19th regarding my specific question to her about the NDAA and the section with provisions regarding indefinite detention of United States Citizens which were in originally included within it:

Dear Mr. _-_-_-_:

Thank you for contacting me regarding detainee provisionsin S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012,as well as the FY 2012 conference report. It is an honor to represent the people of EasternWashington and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Like you, I believe that protecting the rights afforded tocitizens in the Constitution is paramount. As such, any detainment of a U.S. citizen must be consistent with the Constitution. You will be pleased to know that the reconciled House and Senate Defense Authorization bill does not contain detention provisions impacting U.S. citizens, an issue that was explicitly addressed in the conference report. Be assured that I will always protect the Constitution and the rights afforded by it.

Thank you again for contacting me on this important issue. As your Representative in Congress, I am committed to putting the best interestsof Eastern Washingtonfirst. I invite you to visit my website at www.mcmorrisrodgers.house.gov for additional information or to sign up for my e-newsletter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Memberof Congress

all lies !
go to the teens group, a cleaver teen has posted the treason of this obama.
no rights anymore, america now is a concentration camp !

Thanks!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

Are you so ignorant to talk to a HP of father Satan like that, that is a very bad position to put yourself in.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

I believe he was specifically referring to your statement of feeling like your (& us) having to "hide in darkness" in a way showing / projecting your own inadequecy here regarding it and such.
And I would NOT refer to him like that, that way if I were you, he is after all one of the High Priest's here!~
~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Gods of Duat!~
On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM, orrinturner <orrinturner@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I fear nothing. If i must pay then i will with my head held high. I speak my mind and nothing less

--- On Tue, 1/3/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?
Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 12:34 AM

I can't believe you called one of our most trusted clergy a fool.I would be careful,if I were you.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Orrin Turner <orrinturner@ wrote:

To: "[[email protected]][email protected][/email]" <[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[/TD]

I refuse to hide no matter what, and if I can find others im grateful.

all lies !

Thanks!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

In that regard I think you quite evidently must not have known, and also did not correctly realize what he was exactly saying either, thereby misunderstanding it a bit. Albeit, now the rest here is up to you, I'm done for now, hopefully my posting will show up soon!~
~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Gods of Duat!~
On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:
I believe he was specifically referring to your statement of feeling like your (& us) having to "hide in darkness" in a way showing / projecting your own inadequecy here regarding it and such.
And I would NOT refer to him like that, that way if I were you, he is after all one of the High Priest's here!~
~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Gods of Duat!~ On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM, orrinturner <orrinturner@... wrote:

I posted a very imporant respose to this hours ago, along with a few other posts too, that looked like they went through. I don't know why but it seems somebody is removing or blocking them now, and if that's the case, then I am about done here I guess, because there was/is absolutely no reason to!

~ Hail Satan!~

all lies !

Thanks!~

When coming out in the open, one must use some serious judgement. Ever hear of guerilla warfare? I am not saying that all of us have to hide, but in many cases, it is wise for a certain percentage of our people. If you are intent on coming out in the open, then it is best that you do a working for protection and for success in this.
Don't get yourself in a bad situation and then go crying to the Powers of Hell for help to get you out.

Consistent meditation will also alert you to any potentially bad situations. Don't risk your job, your place to live or any other necessity foolishly. Stupidity is the only 'sin' in Satanism. Although we have some strength here online, what is in the offline world for many of us is quite different. I have experienced all kinds of reactions when people have seen my tattoos, which as 'Satan' 'Azazel' and both Their Sigils, blatantly tattooed on my forearm.

As I have said before, if you are intent on coming out openly, then know WHEN and WHERE it is appropriate. You think the enemy doesn't have power?? Unfortunately, they still do- spiritual power as well. I had an unfortunate experience some time ago on a holiday of the enemy and was at that time unbeknownst to me, surrounded by the enemy in the form of xians. I live in the bible belt. They had more power that day and it worked against me.

I am aware the Powers of Hell, they work through those [non-Satanists] who are open; those who do not have ties to the enemy. The enemy does the same. They work through devout xians and their nefarious ilk. Many are open to the enemy and the enemy takes full advantage of this. Places also, as I wrote before- life and death situations, or situations where one can experience serious harm- keep your big mouth shut! Places where one must go or take loved ones to, such as medical facilities, places where you frequent, places where someone is serving you food, cooking your food...I am sure you get the general idea...SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't learn the hard way.

Yes, most of us are very proud of our religion, but one should always use common sense and THINK. Always remember the Satanic adage 'Silence is Golden.' One cannot hit the rewind button on life.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Just keep running your fucking mouth...Oh, wait, you cant. Find another group dip shit and learn to respect those who truly serve Father Satan.  
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 4:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]I fear nothing. If i must pay then i will with my head held high. I speak my mind and nothing less

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Orrin Turner <orrinturner@ wrote:

To: "[[email protected]][email protected][/email]" <[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[/TD]

The Ministry has far more important things to do then to mess around with messages. If it was removed or blocked, then it was for a good reason. You don not tell us when and when we dont have a reason to do anything.
Now, we have that cleared up. It could also be that you messages went into your spam or just lost altogether. It happens, even with me. Maybe your account is bouncing or yahoo is playing their same old jewish bullshit games like usual.  
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 9:41 PM

I posted a very imporant respose to this hours ago, along with a few other posts too, that looked like they went through. I don't know why but it seems somebody is removing or blocking them now, and if that's the case, then I am about done here I guess, because there was/is absolutely no reason to!

~ Hail Satan!~

all lies !

Thanks!~

Sadly she lied to you they just changed the number where it applied to citizens. Plus Obama already signed it so nothing can be done about it. With SOAP they can cut off certain websites and i know JoS is a prime target. The government has no power it is all the kikes remember that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I've been there, thanks

Are you sure?

Here is the personal email I got back from Western Washington Congress-Woman Cathy McMorris Rodgers on about Dec. 19th regarding my specific question to her about the NDAA and the section with provisions regarding indefinite detention of United States Citizens which were in originally included within it:

Dear Mr. _-_-_-_:

Thank you for contacting me regarding detainee provisionsin S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012,as well as the FY 2012 conference report. It is an honor to represent the people of EasternWashington and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Like you, I believe that protecting the rights afforded tocitizens in the Constitution is paramount. As such, any detainment of a U.S. citizen must be consistent with the Constitution. You will be pleased to know that the reconciled House and Senate Defense Authorization bill does not contain detention provisions impacting U.S. citizens, an issue that was explicitly addressed in the conference report. Be assured that I will always protect the Constitution and the rights afforded by it.

Thank you again for contacting me on this important issue. As your Representative in Congress, I am committed to putting the best interestsof Eastern Washingtonfirst. I invite you to visit my website at www.mcmorrisrodgers.house.gov for additional information or to sign up for my e-newsletter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Memberof Congress

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@ wrote:

all lies !

Thanks!~

Great to see you again on the e-group, HPs Maxine. Jos is never the same without you.I miss too HP Vovim Baghie. I hope the enemy will be quickly down now. And I hope too his "death grip" will not last too long. 
Hail Satan ! 
De : High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Envoyé le : Mardi 3 Janvier 2012 12h48

When coming out in the open, one must use some serious judgement. Ever hear of guerilla warfare? I am not saying that all of us have to hide, but in many cases, it is wise for a certain percentage of our people. If you are intent on coming out in the open, then it is best that you do a working for protection and for success in this.
Don't get yourself in a bad situation and then go crying to the Powers of Hell for help to get you out.

Consistent meditation will also alert you to any potentially bad situations. Don't risk your job, your place to live or any other necessity foolishly. Stupidity is the only 'sin' in Satanism. Although we have some strength here online, what is in the offline world for many of us is quite different. I have experienced all kinds of reactions when people have seen my tattoos, which as 'Satan' 'Azazel' and both Their Sigils, blatantly tattooed on my forearm.

As I have said before, if you are intent on coming out openly, then know WHEN and WHERE it is appropriate. You think the enemy doesn't have power?? Unfortunately, they still do- spiritual power as well. I had an unfortunate experience some time ago on a holiday of the enemy and was at that time unbeknownst to me, surrounded by the enemy in the form of xians. I live in the bible belt. They had more power that day and it worked against me.

I am aware the Powers of Hell, they work through those [non-Satanists] who are open; those who do not have ties to the enemy. The enemy does the same. They work through devout xians and their nefarious ilk. Many are open to the enemy and the enemy takes full advantage of this. Places also, as I wrote before- life and death situations, or situations where one can experience serious harm- keep your big mouth shut! Places where one must go or take loved ones to, such as medical facilities, places where you frequent, places where someone is serving you food, cooking your food...I am sure you get the general idea...SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't learn the hard way.

Yes, most of us are very proud of our religion, but one should always use common sense and THINK. Always remember the Satanic adage 'Silence is Golden.' One cannot hit the rewind button on life.

Orrin, really!

When I first read your loud retort to HP Don, my mouth flew open in surprise, then I started to laugh.

Orrin you must learn to control yourself. HP Don is a very trusted leader in this group. And in case you haven't heard, there is a thing such as "respect" that must be giving here, as with most of the world.

No one is cowering in darkness and afraid.
We are outnumbered (so far) by our enemies, and your anger and outrage at that fact, SHOULD NOT be taken out on our HP, nor other members.
Voice your opinions, but do so respectfully.

There is hierarchy in the world, and especially in this forum.
Either your a troll, or your extremely haughty and ignorant of the fact that you must show control.

I don't know if you are still a member here now, and if you are it is by the grace of HP Don.

I fear nothing. If i must pay then i will with my head held high. I speak my mind and nothing less

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Why the gods did not stop it !?
De : Nick <blacksun111111@...
Envoyé le : Mardi 3 Janvier 2012 14h27
Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

Sadly she lied to you they just changed the number where it applied to citizens. Plus Obama already signed it so nothing can be done about it. With SOAP they can cut off certain websites and i know JoS is a prime target. The government has no power it is all the kikes remember that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I've been there, thanks

Are you sure?

Dear Mr. _-_-_-_:

Best Wishes,

Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Memberof Congress

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@ wrote:

all lies !

Thanks!~

I for one will come out and say people don't have to respect me, just be themselves. I am out on that aspect now I am a Strong supporter of the JOS and Father Satan but I don't follow social rules in my own life.
Hail Satan

Why the gods did not stop it !?

Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why must we continue to cower in the darkness?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@ wrote:

I've been there, thanks

Are you sure?

Dear Mr. _-_-_-_:

Best Wishes,

Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Memberof Congress

all lies !

Thanks!~

Darklady13.......I believe it is safe to say you speak for most if not all of us sincere members of this group!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Orrin, really!

When I first read your loud retort to HP Don, my mouth flew open in surprise, then I started to laugh.

Orrin you must learn to control yourself. HP Don is a very trusted leader in this group. And in case you haven't heard, there is a thing such as "respect" that must be giving here, as with most of the world.

No one is cowering in darkness and afraid.
We are outnumbered (so far) by our enemies, and your anger and outrage at that fact, SHOULD NOT be taken out on our HP, nor other members.
Voice your opinions, but do so respectfully.

There is hierarchy in the world, and especially in this forum.
Either your a troll, or your extremely haughty and ignorant of the fact that you must show control.

I don't know if you are still a member here now, and if you are it is by the grace of HP Don.

I fear nothing. If i must pay then i will with my head held high. I speak my mind and nothing less

--- On Tue, 1/3/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

There have been some situations that I wish I could go back and change, things that myself and others have done. Keeping our mouths shut would have probably been the best thing to do. I couldn't agree more about keeping your mouth shut about what you believe. If I had done that things would have been different.  The next time I distribute Anti-Tracts in my local area, I'm going to do it in places where I don't shop. It doesn't feel good to be looking over my shoulder all of the time. However, it does feel So Good to make an Impact. Hail Father Satan!!
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 7:48 AM

yes I regret coming out in my area too,but as you said,you can't go back in,once you have been open about who you are.But I find I can still pick and choose who I talk to,and what I say.But the danger is still real,about reveling to much.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 6:43 PM

There have been some situations that I wish I could go back and change, things that myself and others have done. Keeping our mouths shut would have probably been the best thing to do. I couldn't agree more about keeping your mouth shut about what you believe. If I had done that things would have been different.  The next time I distribute Anti-Tracts in my local area, I'm going to do it in places where I don't shop. It doesn't feel good to be looking over my shoulder all of the time. However, it does feel So Good to make an Impact. Hail Father Satan!!
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 7:48 AM

Hail Yes!! Word. Couldn't have said it better myself, and I am right there with you on this HP Maxine.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back