Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WHY ME???

[email protected]

Greetings
   I got a post from a stranger in my email .Yesterday the same person came on my im and i told him the same thing. i told him to post all his questions to the group as there are other people (that translates as most of the members of JoS) who can answer his questions.Today while checking the email i see a mail from him he wrote the same rthing he wrote in the im.I am copy pasting it b4 dont know why i am skeptical.Doers anyone know him.Even when i told him yesterday to post on ed mrthe group why did he e\mail me????? I told him i do not have any knowledge yet he emailed me.Reproduced below is exactly what he wrote to me

hello sir

My Name Is Ibrahim Am 24 Of Age.. Am Single Never Married...I Really Love To Be A Members Of Ur Sociey,It Will Be My Pleasure To Be Part Of U As One Of Ur Members...I Do Appreciate It Somuch If Only I U Could Understand How Passionate I Feel About This Ur Great Sociey...The Purpose Of My Writting Is Toget A Surport From Ur Society....I Have To Stop Here Now..
God Bless You And The Members Of Ur Sociey.. Ibrahim..PLS CONCT MY EMAIL,mamady_jone200@...

If i was someone advanced in meditation or had half the knowledge then i could understand him contacting me.
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS

Really??? You honestly think this person has a legit reason to contact you...You ever hear of spam? You know like someone contacting you saying they have money from a dead person for you or the like. They use vague nouns in the email
"Ur Society"...that vagueness is enough for me to call it spam. If he's so interested why doesn't he use the offical terms...and then he says "God Bless"...please...don't waste your time on this...he has all the capabilities to join "Ur Society" on his own. Why does he need you to do it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

I got a post from a stranger in my email .Yesterday the same person came on my im and i told him the same thing. i told him to post all his questions to the group as there are other people (that translates as most of the members of JoS) who can answer his questions.Today while checking the email i see a mail from him he wrote the same rthing he wrote in the im.I am copy pasting it b4 dont know why i am skeptical.Doers anyone know him.Even when i told him yesterday to post on ed mrthe group why did he e\mail me????? I told him i do not have any knowledge yet he emailed me.Reproduced below is exactly what he wrote to me

hello sir

My Name Is Ibrahim Am 24 Of Age.. Am Single Never
Married...I Really Love To Be A Members Of Ur Sociey,It Will Be My
Pleasure To Be Part Of U As One Of Ur Members...I Do Appreciate It
Somuch If Only I U Could Understand How Passionate I Feel About This Ur
Great Sociey...The Purpose Of My Writting Is Toget A Surport From Ur
Society....I Have To Stop Here Now..
God Bless You And The Members Of Ur Sociey.. Ibrahim..PLS CONCT MY EMAIL,mamady_jone200@...

If i was someone advanced in meditation or had half the knowledge then i could understand him contacting me.

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

Greetings ditto689
Good point that is why i asked him to post all queries on the board
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 12:01 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: WHY ME???

Really??? You honestly think this person has a legit reason to contact you...You ever hear of spam? You know like someone contacting you saying they have money from a dead person for you or the like. They use vague nouns in the email
"Ur Society"...that vagueness is enough for me to call it spam. If he's so interested why doesn't he use the offical terms...and then he says "God Bless"...please...don't waste your time on this...he has all the capabilities to join "Ur Society" on his own. Why does he need you to do it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

hello sir

My Name Is Ibrahim Am 24 Of Age.. Am Single Never
Married...I Really Love To Be A Members Of Ur Sociey,It Will Be My
Pleasure To Be Part Of U As One Of Ur Members...I Do Appreciate It
Somuch If Only I U Could Understand How Passionate I Feel About This Ur
Great Sociey...The Purpose Of My Writting Is Toget A Surport From Ur
Society....I Have To Stop Here Now..

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back