Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why isnt anyone using the Chat??!?

nishmck

It should be better if we can get fast answers sometimes rite? and also its fun!! so why is the chat part always has 0 people in it?!?!?, cmon ladies and gentle men lets Chat!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

Too many infiltrators. I was going there often for a few days, met some people who were nice to me, and then they were outed as infiltrators by one of our HPS.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nishmck" <naughtynishanth@... wrote:

It should be better if we can get fast answers sometimes rite? and also its fun!! so why is the chat part always has 0 people in it?!?!?, cmon ladies and gentle men lets Chat!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

A better [/IMG]</var> of their being via spiritual practice and study and not "chatting" the day away.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 11:26:51 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why isnt anyone using the Chat??!?

Too many infiltrators. I was going there often for a few days, met some people who were nice to me, and then they were outed as infiltrators by one of our HPS.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nishmck" <naughtynishanth@... wrote:

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]I have too found that it is just another tool to distract us.I only go on there if there is a message to pass on to one of our family,then I too get right back off.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why isnt anyone using the Chat??!?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 3:54 PM

A better [/IMG]</var> of their being via spiritual practice and study and not "chatting" the day away.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "nishmck" <naughtynishanth@... wrote:

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

While study and work are important I do believe that it's a good thing to talk to our brothers and sisters in Satan. Balance in all things. Id rather build a friendship/relationship with a Satanist than with those that are without.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:08:06 AM GMT-0700

I have too found that it is just another tool to distract us.I only go on there if there is a message to pass on to one of our family,then I too get right back off.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

A better idea is people should invest their free time in development of their being via spiritual practice and study and not "chatting" the day away.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

i have nothing against chatting amongst ourselves and others like us

but
some (not all but some) of us at times spend a tad too much time online.
me i am only online 4 days a week right now as i got no internet at home anymore.  Originally i thought "damn i want internet at home" but now that i have had some time to think about it i think its better to not have it all the time.   well for me at least as i one of those guys with internet addiction (yes there is a such addiction that exists). so for me the best thing i can do for myself is to only be on it sometimes like this.
so my reply for those that read it is not just to do with chatting but internet in general.
so personally in closing of this reply i will say that too much chatting or online can be a bad thing simply because it distracts us from the more important things in life.

Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:08 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I have too found that it is just another tool to distract us.I only go on there if there is a message to pass on to one of our family,then I too get right back off.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Not ever wrong to touch base with each other,just not spend all day at it is the thought here.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 6:49 PM

but
me i am only online 4 days a week right now as i got no internet at home anymore.  Originally i thought "damn i want internet at home" but now that i have had some time to think about it i think its better to not have it all the time.   well for me at least as i one of those guys with internet addiction (yes there is a such addiction that exists). so for me the best thing i can do for myself is to only be on it sometimes like this.
so my reply for those that read it is not just to do with chatting but internet in general.
so personally in closing of this reply i will say that too much chatting or online can be a bad thing simply because it distracts us from the more important things in life.

<td style="font:[/IMG]I have too found that it is just another tool to distract us.I only go on there if there is a message to pass on to one of our family,then I too get right back off.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Not arguing with you.Just that we can spend more time talking,and less time doing Yoga,and meditating if we are not careful.I know I can anyway.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Paul Pseudonym <paulpseudonym@... wrote:
Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why isnt anyone using the Chat??!?
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 5:45 PM

While study and work are important I do believe that it's a good thing to talk to our brothers and sisters in Satan. Balance in all things. Id rather build a friendship/relationship with a Satanist than with those that are without.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:08:06 AM GMT-0700

I have too found that it is just another tool to distract us.I only go on there if there is a message to pass on to one of our family,then I too get right back off.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Don Danko <<a rel="nofollow">mageson6666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]mageson6666@...
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

A better idea is people should invest their free time in development of their being via spiritual practice and study and not "chatting" the day away.

Fro[/IMG]lyd[/IMG]lydia_666@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

I was just on there, then I realised I should be meditating. It ain't all bad, but I agree, some people spend too much time on there. Your time = your responsibility

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

I don't chat much at all anymore, cause it can be an addiction, plus its much more rewarding to actually be out and living your life as well as developing yourself, I would rather have in person friends (Satanist or not) to chat and do things with. I have found that it interferes way to much in the ability of people to live their lives like for example you will be sitting at home on the internet instead of living life. I am a lot happier since I quit chatting online unless absolutely necessary for something. If I don't get out how am I supposed to take advantage of anything in my life. I do talk to people about Social Freedom, and try to spread the idea of thinking for themselves doing what they want as well as Spiritual Satanism whenever I feel its possible, How can I do that if I am stuck at the computer. How can I have time to meditate. Do any spiritual warfare. How can I have time to do anything else either. When it comes down to it you will miss out on so much if you use chat a lot. Its like being separate from the world. This is a mantra I keep saying to myself. I will not be separate from the world. that came to me once meditating in a park. I keep repeating it to everyone that I think is wasting their life on the computer or anything else and wants me to join in. I wont. Its like everything is ok like chatting, games, radio, tv, movies, music etc, and whatever anyone has an issue with that is used for entertainment I couldn't think of. However it becomes bad if you end up using it too much you miss out on so much in life. If you enjoy it (thinking for yourself enoying what you enjoy out of it not what is popular that is another important thing) for awhile that is fine. However if you end up using anything for most of your time it becomes an issue. Chatting above any of those other things was an issue for me so I decide not to do it as much as I can. Any of that other stuff I never had an issue with however I have known some people in real life that did. To be honest it was insanely boring being around them cause they did not want to do anything but sit around.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

but

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nishmck" <naughtynishanth@ wrote:

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

yo

------------------------------
On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 6:59 PM PDT lexibtyrkaiser wrote:

I was just on there, then I realised I should be meditating. It ain't all bad, but I agree, some people spend too much time on there. Your time = your responsibility

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

I,for one love to chat,especially with someone of like mind. What chat room are you speaking of? If you could tell me how to access it I'd like to visit it when I can.

nothing wrong with chatting and what not i am only saying that it is good to turn off the computer and tv once in awhile.

by that i mean many people are hooked on such stuff that some do it in excess and lose track of whats important in life.

my i do not go into chat rooms much. As far as the jos and me goes i stick to reading the site and group messages and the jos site pages of the way back machine.

i used to use internet and such to the point where i would stay up all night more than i should (to the point where some would consider it to be unhealthy).

so a good portion of what i said here is from my own life experience here just so you all know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Not ever wrong to touch base with each other,just not spend all day at it is the thought here.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 6:49 PM

but
so my reply for those
that read it is not just to do with chatting but internet in general.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nishmck" <naughtynishanth@ wrote:

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

My time is so limited but it sounds wonderful to be chatting and growing with brothers and sisters instead of wasting time chatting with those who are 'without'. Surely you will find a group of friendly bro/sis chatters here. Thank you for the wise idea~
Hail Satan !!
Hail Lilith !!
Hail Ra !!

Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back