Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why is prophet Muhammad such a whore And might christ be a child of a whore?

Oceansfirewave

Why is prophet Muhammad such a whore?
And might christ be a child of a whore?

The stories and words of her claim of her virginity to zacariaya are questionable, but I want to start with the whore prophet Muhammad who can't get enough sex and usually uses his status to take his companions wives and tiny children into his bedroom.

My thoughts about Muhammad and All those wives he can't get enough of and as he jumps to 8yr old little girls to explore his fetish is not positive in the least. I guess for him the littler the better, maybe he thought of how he can control her and dominate her, btw she is the size of less than his waist or a small desk, he's humping a little girl in the name of prophet hood

WHAT CAN'T MUSLIMS UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?? He is having sex with a child and she is a child because she doesn't have experience to form her own perception about the world to make her own decision.

Seems like he designed his prophecies to simply target women mainly, infact ancient arabia had male and female gods and goddesse. He literally kept the male god removed the female gods and made women half of men, which is retarded if you know anything of the occult.

He seems to not have control over his sexuality and was under some influence. He even made women look like ghosts and breeded horney arabs and other kinds who rape women especially in Pakistan India and allover the Islamic world. It often go unreported because of so many reasons one being women told they are not equal to a man
Ironically. Nowadays seeing western women turn muslim makes me giggle since they seem so bored and stupid in the blind about the situation.

Why are Muslims brainwashed by Muhammad the whore? who is obsessed with sex and have no desire to actually learn anything real adding to the fact the Muslims stole many things they learned from jews and other places to boost their credibility as a formal religion.

During meditation i noticed the jews don't accept these scams to begin with and only a rabbi one or two bought in to the sham of a story they were spreading similar to a mosad agent. It became clear ancient arabia was gonna be invaded soon if they didn't align with a bigger click because the Christians were too strong and wanted to invade them.

So the slut Muhammad ran to the prominent abissniyans (Jewish kiss asses) of that time for aid, and sooner they occupied more territory so Islam can spread under "la illaha illallah" their speech of faith. They were closely allied to their brethren in the indus valley and across modern day India but they stabbed them in the back!! And how did the muhammadans spread to Africa? In meditation it appears to me they slowly settled allowing for a compromise of practices while integrating local customs in to their "hadith" and like a disease until it comes to power where it can enforce their dominance and extremism and remove that it called dead weight. The actual history seems much grim compared to their false records.

I had also had thoughts about Jesus and his mother who was probably a high class whore (maybe) and the idea of a miracle baby was just a cover up that Jesus later took to defend his mothers name, thereby preaching about his father "art in heaven" it seems like an insecurity that he had.. be it if the stories are true

Nevertheless his father is definitely NOT above the seven firnments!! His father probably is some guy who didn't wanna get butchered for his mom mary exporing the freaky side of herself for him and lying about it with " lord which art in heaven" or it might even be a case of incest.
Considering they are a people devoid of actual alchemy and the higher sciences, mary was probably fucking like crazy in secret using the family name to make the whole thing centered around "their lord" and "miracles"

A fact of life is it takes a penis being inserted into a woman to create the alchemy by which a physical body comes about, unless he had demon ties which is unlikely and still a demons penis is involved

It shows how much of a stupid bug society we live in that just believes stupid shit and notice how humans are so far back, it is a super stupid existence most people live in believing these things as they get swindled for their money and become poor and continue to live like that as a stupid carcass, I am not sure if these things im channeling are true or my brain might be working better than ever regardless if you have any thoughts of this share it

Thanks for Satans

Jesus never existed, neither as a "god", nor as a human being. Muhammed too from what I know. Their details are unimportant to us, and are only there to make xians and muslims ponder on these parasitic thoughtforms.
probably, it too could be an experiment of some kind.
Why this?? Out of the many lies they've fathered it's bogus.Things are not normal in any place in the world, it's all an act, they're all time bombs.

The stories and words of her claim of her virginity to zacariaya are questionable, but I want to start with the whore prophet Muhammad who can't get enough sex and usually uses his status to take his companions wives and tiny children into his bedroom.

My thoughts about Muhammad and All those wives he can't get enough of and as he jumps to 8yr old little girls to explore his fetish is not positive in the least. I guess for him the littler the better, maybe he thought of how he can control her and dominate her, btw she is the size of less than his waist or a small desk, he's humping a little girl in the name of prophet hood

WHAT CAN'T MUSLIMS UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?? He is having sex with a child and she is a child because she doesn't have experience to form her own perception about the world to make her own decision.

Seems like he designed his prophecies to simply target women mainly, infact ancient arabia had male and female gods and goddesse. He literally kept the male god removed the female gods and made women half of men, which is retarded if you know anything of the occult.

He seems to not have control over his sexuality and was under some influence. He even made women look like ghosts and breeded horney arabs and other kinds who rape women especially in Pakistan India and allover the Islamic world. It often go unreported because of so many reasons one being women told they are not equal to a man
Ironically. Nowadays seeing western women turn muslim makes me giggle since they seem so bored and stupid in the blind about the situation.

Why are Muslims brainwashed by Muhammad the whore? who is obsessed with sex and have no desire to actually learn anything real adding to the fact the Muslims stole many things they learned from jews and other places to boost their credibility as a formal religion.

During meditation i noticed the jews don't accept these scams to begin with and only a rabbi one or two bought in to the sham of a story they were spreading similar to a mosad agent. It became clear ancient arabia was gonna be invaded soon if they didn't align with a bigger click because the Christians were too strong and wanted to invade them.

So the slut Muhammad ran to the prominent abissniyans (Jewish kiss asses) of that time for aid, and sooner they occupied more territory so Islam can spread under "la illaha illallah" their speech of faith. They were closely allied to their brethren in the indus valley and across modern day India but they stabbed them in the back!! And how did the muhammadans spread to Africa? In meditation it appears to me they slowly settled allowing for a compromise of practices while integrating local customs in to their "hadith" and like a disease until it comes to power where it can enforce their dominance and extremism and remove that it called dead weight. The actual history seems much grim compared to their false records.

I had also had thoughts about Jesus and his mother who was probably a high class whore (maybe) and the idea of a miracle baby was just a cover up that Jesus later took to defend his mothers name, thereby preaching about his father "art in heaven" it seems like an insecurity that he had.. be it if the stories are true

Nevertheless his father is definitely NOT above the seven firnments!! His father probably is some guy who didn't wanna get butchered for his mom mary exporing the freaky side of herself for him and lying about it with " lord which art in heaven" or it might even be a case of incest.
Considering they are a people devoid of actual alchemy and the higher sciences, mary was probably fucking like crazy in secret using the family name to make the whole thing centered around "their lord" and "miracles"

A fact of life is it takes a penis being inserted into a woman to create the alchemy by which a physical body comes about, unless he had demon ties which is unlikely and still a demons penis is involved

It shows how much of a stupid bug society we live in that just believes stupid shit and notice how humans are so far back, it is a super stupid existence most people live in believing these things as they get swindled for their money and become poor and continue to live like that as a stupid carcass, I am not sure if these things im channeling are true or my brain might be working better than ever regardless if you have any thoughts of this share it

Thanks for Satans
I do not recommend you to think about what kind of schizophrenia in the form of a worm Jesus or a pedophile Muhammad was invented by sick Jews in their heads to tell their Jewish Santa Barbara in a lifeless desert with Jewish schizophrenia, pedophiles and rotting on the cross.

Islam is a child molestering religion, moham’mad was a sex maniac pedophile, if he even existed, well who ever kept this filthy religion going was a pedophile too, sex maniacs, women are only for children bearing and sex, women don’t have rights in this shit religion, Islam gives the all the rights to the men, women are so unfortunate in this bullcrap religion, Muslims will kill, rape stone people to death just to protect this vile religion disgusting book Quran and pedophile moham’mad!
Christianity just as bad with a virgin bullshit story of jewsus being with a father from the heavens, I agree she probably got herself pregnant and made up a story that she is pregnant by a god in the heavens just so she doesn’t get stone to death for her prostitution.
the jewsus is a made up character anyways just so the kikes get famous and rule the world with their fake bible stories and to keep everyone bowing to them and supporting them because they are the chosen people of the Reptilian lizards!
All 3 of the Abrahamic religions are all based on control, money making institutions, enslavement, and death,
kikes wants all the money but keeps the believers poor and just die so you can go to a heaven that doesn’t exist or hell that you will burn for eternity! So it’s either a reward for your slavery heaven!
Or a damnation burning for eternity!
No thanks to both options!
And people will eventually wake up to these ridiculous lies and all leave these death cults and then the kikes will loose everything and be reduced to nothing just like the way they start out with in the beginning nothing!

Islam is a child molestering religion, moham’mad was a sex maniac pedophile, if he even existed, well who ever kept this filthy religion going was a pedophile too, sex maniacs, women are only for children bearing and sex, women don’t have rights in this shit religion, Islam gives the all the rights to the men, women are so unfortunate in this bullcrap religion, Muslims will kill, rape stone people to death just to protect this vile religion disgusting book Quran and pedophile moham’mad!
Christianity just as bad with a virgin bullshit story of jewsus being with a father from the heavens, I agree she probably got herself pregnant and made up a story that she is pregnant by a god in the heavens just so she doesn’t get stone to death for her prostitution.
the jewsus is a made up character anyways just so the kikes get famous and rule the world with their fake bible stories and to keep everyone bowing to them and supporting them because they are the chosen people of the Reptilian lizards!
All 3 of the Abrahamic religions are all based on control, money making institutions, enslavement, and death,
kikes wants all the money but keeps the believers poor and just die so you can go to a heaven that doesn’t exist or hell that you will burn for eternity! So it’s either a reward for your slavery heaven!
And people will eventually wake up to these ridiculous lies and all leave these death cults and then the kikes will loose everything and be reduced to nothing just like the way they start out with in the beginning nothing!

Thanks for Satans

I believe some of these stories about Jesus are not literal, but just copies of Pagan myths, like that of Isis and the baby Horus, rather than "mother mary". So it is not as simple as just the characters involved being promiscuous, but rather that they were stealing and corrupting Satanic allegories. I don't think the enemy's spiritual tenets were derived from personal origins like the "insecurities of jesus" about his mom, but rather fully planned and fabricated lies.

Attachments

• 20240522_120911.jpg
    20240522_120911.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 103
Muhammad did not exist, but the stories about this thing are disgusting. It was written to appeal to the lowest-minded people and keep anyone higher and chained to that enslaved.

You are right that Islam is obsessed with sex. People are fooled by the burqa, 'stoning adulterers' and so on, it's a religion full of the lowest tier smut that makes furries look sane.

Islam has a thing called 'mu'tah' where you are contractually allowed to be married to someone for a time period (even hours) and have sex with them. One's children can also be pushed into this to go with old men and so on, as the Islamic definition of consent is silence. Sunnis pretend mut'ah is abolished because the second caliph declared it haram but a lot of them practice it in secret anyway.

Another hadith says Aisha was compelled to give her breasts for random men to suck on (باب رَضَاعَةِ الْكَبِيرِ), so they became related (mahram) and then she delegated that duty to her nieces. It still is a responsibility according to some hadith for men to allow any male visiting to suck their wives breasts so he can be around her.

People can't understand how this co-exists with stoning so-called adulterers, which, oddly enough, was on the same EXACT SAME PIECE OF PAPER from the Qu'ran as the 'adult breastfeeding verses' that a wandering sheep supposedly came in and ate. In other words, the lending your wife's breasts to your pals and the stoning of adulterers verses were on the same page, yet Islamiic scholars these days (the classical scholars did not reject the adult breastfeeding idea) reject the former and use the latter!!!

Muhammad did not exist, but the stories about this thing are disgusting. It was written to appeal to the lowest-minded people and keep anyone higher and chained to that enslaved.

You are right that Islam is obsessed with sex. People are fooled by the burqa, 'stoning adulterers' and so on, it's a religion full of the lowest tier smut that makes furries look sane.

Islam has a thing called 'mu'tah' where you are contractually allowed to be married to someone for a time period (even hours) and have sex with them. One's children can also be pushed into this to go with old men and so on, as the Islamic definition of consent is silence. Sunnis pretend mut'ah is abolished because the second caliph declared it haram but a lot of them practice it in secret anyway.

Another hadith says Aisha was compelled to give her breasts for random men to suck on (باب رَضَاعَةِ الْكَبِيرِ), so they became related (mahram) and then she delegated that duty to her nieces. It still is a responsibility according to some hadith for men to allow any male visiting to suck their wives breasts so he can be around her.

People can't understand how this co-exists with stoning so-called adulterers, which, oddly enough, was on the same EXACT SAME PIECE OF PAPER from the Qu'ran as the 'adult breastfeeding verses' that a wandering sheep supposedly came in and ate. In other words, the lending your wife's breasts to your pals and the stoning of adulterers verses were on the same page, yet Islamiic scholars these days (the classical scholars did not reject the adult breastfeeding idea) reject the former and use the latter!!!
Islam has to be the most sickest most twisted of the religions that the Jews came up with for the Abrahamic religion

false spiritual. Osho or Crowley and even many Tibetan Buddhists (they don't care about the 3 jewels, they only care about money and they don't practice meditation) arouse the hatred of all human beings and will probably have a bad life. When I say bad life, I talk about a bad mind. being evil is a condemnation, look at the Jews they are condemned to be evil and are losing all their gifts thanks to that.

"3_The lie of false Masters is everything that consists of saying, for example, that one has reached one of the sublime steps when this is false, that one possesses the power of clairvoyance or other qualities when one does not possess them. It is the lie of worldly masters Currently, impostors are more successful than sublime beings and it is easy to influence people's thoughts and behavior. Some then proclaim themselves to be Masters or siddhas and claim to have had a vision of such a deity and have made offerings to them. gratitude, or having seen spirits and having punished them. Most of the time these are lies from worldly masters, therefore, let us not trust impostors and cheats without consideration. in a Dharma practitioner we know well, who is humble and whose outward appearance corresponds to the inner life."

Hey Alicia666, that's a damn good contribution you've made. Everything you say is true. But you really shouldn't say things like that in public.

Here is just one example among many:

"ECHR: Conviction of an Austrian woman for calling the Prophet Mohammed a paedophile is lawful

An Austrian woman who directly described the Prophet Mohammed as a paedophile has been rightly convicted for this. This was decided by the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg on 25.10.2018 (Ref.: 38450/12). Austrian judges had not violated a woman's right to freedom of expression with their ruling. Sentenced to a fine of 480 euros".

The verdict could have come from a Jew.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

I believe some of these stories about Jesus are not literal, but just copies of Pagan myths, like that of Isis and the baby Horus, rather than "mother mary". So it is not as simple as just the characters involved being promiscuous, but rather that they were stealing and corrupting Satanic allegories. I don't think the enemy's spiritual tenets were derived from personal origins like the "insecurities of jesus" about his mom, but rather fully planned and fabricated lies.
You can not only believe that, Blitzkreig, I can even confirm it through my years of research. All the figures and all the festivities, as well as many of the sayings that this fictitious Jesus is supposed to have made, have been taken from pagan cults and falsified. Look at how the Spanish conquistadors destroyed the Mexican cult of Quetzalcoatl by force and forced them to worship their false Jesus, who of course was not only equated with their sun god, but was given a higher status. Always true to the Christian motto: "And if you don't want to be my brother, I'll smash your head in". Simply perverse and disgusting.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

Hey Alicia666, that's a damn good contribution you've made. Everything you say is true. But you really shouldn't say things like that in public.

Here is just one example among many:

"ECHR: Conviction of an Austrian woman for calling the Prophet Mohammed a paedophile is lawful

An Austrian woman who directly described the Prophet Mohammed as a paedophile has been rightly convicted for this. This was decided by the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg on 25.10.2018 (Ref.: 38450/12). Austrian judges had not violated a woman's right to freedom of expression with their ruling. Sentenced to a fine of 480 euros".

The verdict could have come from a Jew.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!
Thank you brother, but who cares if I say it in public, Muslims can’t locate me and do anything, it’s not like I’m on the street preaching this fake death cult Islam, I wouldn’t be game enough to preach my words on the street that would be suicide but here no one can do anything to me! Most of the infiltrators are either kikes or Christians
And are you Austrian?

Thank you brother, but who cares if I say it in public, Muslims can’t locate me and do anything, it’s not like I’m on the street preaching this fake death cult Islam, I wouldn’t be game enough to preach my words on the street that would be suicide but here no one can do anything to me! Most of the infiltrators are either kikes or Christians
And are you Austrian?
So yes, Alicia666, you can and should say it here. JoS Forum is not the public for me. JoS Forum is where you find people with an open mind who have exposed many deceptions. As I said, I think your post about these pedophile Muslims is great.

And no, I am not Austrian. That was just one example among many that I know of where people are punished for publicly saying what they think of pedophile Muslims. I myself am German and I know all too well the problem of pedophilia among Muslims and Jews. In my country, I am connected to many people who are also not on good terms with Muslims and Jews when it comes to this abhorrent child sex. In the near future I will try to bring them closer to JoS, although I am well aware that many of them have a false image of Satan. The Christian religion has done a lot of harm to most of them. Interestingly enough, there is a judgment from a state court in Lower Saxony in Germany, according to which the Catholic Church can be called a child-fucking party with impunity.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

And are you Austrian?
However, I must make an addendum concerning the word "paedophilia". Unfortunately, the Jews have done a very bad job there too.

The word is derived from the ancient Greek παῖς paîs for "boy, child" and φιλία philía for "friendship" or "to be friendly". In the original sense, it is not about having sex with the child, but about being friendly to a child, i.e. treating it kindly and lovingly without sexual intentions. Just as a mother loves her child.

What the Jews sell to people as "pedophilia" should actually be called pedo-sexuality. And that is reprehensible because a child is not yet sexually mature enough to understand what is going on. It will be damaged either way. But because the sly Jews use this trick, even those who actually only want to be benevolent and loving towards children are suspected of being "paedophiles".

I also have a concrete example of this. A father of a family approached me some time ago and had to tell me that he had been shouted at for being a "pedophile". However, I know that this person is not at all. What happened? He saw a girl on the opposite side of the street crying all alone and looking for help. As a father, he was deeply shocked and wanted to help. So he went to the other side of the street. And just as he reached the girl, an older woman, who must have seen the whole thing, tore open the window and shouted loudly into the street: "You perverted pedophile. Just leave the girl alone. Get out of here". This shocked the father of the family deeply and, completely unsettled, he left the crying, help-seeking girl standing there and told me what had happened.

What do I mean by that? The Jews have cleverly understood how to separate people from each other. Just as anyone who says anything against them in Germany is immediately labeled a Nazi, they also drive a wedge into families. If the mother takes too much care of her child, that is of course pedophile. Of course, the same applies to the father, brother, sister, etc.

The term is used just as inflationary as the term Nazi, without questioning the deeper meaning of the word. In the meantime, it often happens that the child is separated from the mother immediately after birth. Could be pedophile, right? But a child that grows up without a mother's love will grow up to be mentally crippled. A good and strong mother-child bond in the first years of life is very important for the healthy development of the child.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

So yes, Alicia666, you can and should say it here. JoS Forum is not the public for me. JoS Forum is where you find people with an open mind who have exposed many deceptions. As I said, I think your post about these pedophile Muslims is great.

And no, I am not Austrian. That was just one example among many that I know of where people are punished for publicly saying what they think of pedophile Muslims. I myself am German and I know all too well the problem of pedophilia among Muslims and Jews. In my country, I am connected to many people who are also not on good terms with Muslims and Jews when it comes to this abhorrent child sex. In the near future I will try to bring them closer to JoS, although I am well aware that many of them have a false image of Satan. The Christian religion has done a lot of harm to most of them. Interestingly enough, there is a judgment from a state court in Lower Saxony in Germany, according to which the Catholic Church can be called a child-fucking party with impunity.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!
Thank you, and yes the Jews have corrupted everything, especially pedophilia and every other thing, the Jews have done nothing good for humanity because goodness is not in them, they only know death and destruction on the human race, but the world is waking up to who they really are and everyone hates them all around the world!

Thank you, and yes the Jews have corrupted everything, especially pedophilia and every other thing, the Jews have done nothing good for humanity because goodness is not in them, they only know death and destruction on the human race, but the world is waking up to who they really are and everyone hates them all around the world!
You also said that wonderfully. I too am convinced that their days are soon numbered. No matter who I talk to behind my back, whether with close friends, confidentially with many students or with neighbors. I sense this resentment everywhere. Everywhere, many people are increasingly recognizing that this scum is spreading in the media, in politics, in radio and films, in food and in virtually every science.
As a scientist myself, among other things, I experience the bullying that comes from the Jews almost every day. They interfere in everything and enforce it with false models and unproven assertions so that they can enforce their narrative. In particular, they often use words with a completely different meaning than the original meaning.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Thank you, Karnonnos [JG], for these really enlightening lines, which I was not aware of myself. The fact that today's Islamic scholars reject the "giving of breasts" but support the "stoning of adulterers", even though both are written on the same stone, is probably called cognitive dissonance.

Incidentally, as far as the invented Mohammed is concerned, according to my many years of research, this is due to the fact that people wanted to free themselves from the former cult of Saturnus.

A similar process also took place in Europe, where the Emperor Constantine took action against every cult, especially the cult of Saturnus. Emperor Constantine proclaimed Christianity in the 4th century and had anyone who did not bow to his dictates killed. He even executed his own wife in boiling oil and murdered his stepbrother. Many Gnostics had to fear for their lives during this time.

It was well known at the time and carved in stone that Saturnus was the ruler of the Golden Age, who ruled as a king an extremely fertile land where people lived healthy and happy lives, without sorrow and worries, and literally grew old as stone. Many places of worship were destroyed that could have borne eloquent witness to this.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

false spiritual. Osho or Crowley and even many Tibetan Buddhists (they don't care about the 3 jewels, they only care about money and they don't practice meditation) arouse the hatred of all human beings and will probably have a bad life. When I say bad life, I talk about a bad mind. being evil is a condemnation, look at the Jews they are condemned to be evil and are losing all their gifts thanks to that.

"3_The lie of false Masters is everything that consists of saying, for example, that one has reached one of the sublime steps when this is false, that one possesses the power of clairvoyance or other qualities when one does not possess them. It is the lie of worldly masters Currently, impostors are more successful than sublime beings and it is easy to influence people's thoughts and behavior. Some then proclaim themselves to be Masters or siddhas and claim to have had a vision of such a deity and have made offerings to them. gratitude, or having seen spirits and having punished them. Most of the time these are lies from worldly masters, therefore, let us not trust impostors and cheats without consideration. in a Dharma practitioner we know well, who is humble and whose outward appearance corresponds to the inner life."
Superbly said. Osho, for example, deceived so many people during his lifetime and was only out to make a lot of money. His many Rolls Royces speak for themselves. I'm glad I was never a member of that cult.
He is said to have had a new boy in bed every night. His arms deals and his attempt to bring the state of Oregon under his control, whereby he did not rule out assassination attempts, were exposed by his secretary Ma Anand Sheela, as were his deliberately false statements for entry into the USA. In my opinion, Eckhart Tolle is a similarly mendacious "guru" who fills entire lecture halls.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back