Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why humans?

venuz z is a troll - had you been here longer, you'd have known how trolls and/or jews work.

BAN venus z please!

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <yosoypan89@... wrote :

Relax guys, his post came before he saw Zolas awesome explaining post. He apparently answered to the troll seedofdivinity and then he read zolas post, it's jsut a misunderstanding. Everyone has doubts before entering Satanism, it's a lot of things to realize in such a little time so there's nothing wrong in asking questions. 

@Yosoypan89.

What you have read are a collection of Jew fairy tales that sounds like something coming from Wikipedia I read from there and other sites as well until I came to realize all of the contradictions and founds not one contradiction on the Joy of Satan website.

People often look to possibly disprove the Joy of Satan website, or question its authenticity at least. This is a mistake and what the enemy wants you to do which I later found out about. It puts all kinds of lies, and contradictions in your head as you read(which you may be mostly unaware of) all the time until the truth on the Joy of Satan website shatters the lies of the enemy.

Granted the Joy of Satan website needs some new information that has been found out from Satan and the Gods in these past few recent years but it still contains the Truth.

The Jew is full of contradictions, and loves to tell lies and make up fairy tales about what it thinks Paganism is or should be until your Soul begins to awaken to the Truth. I would personally read on the Joy of Satan website until after you have talked to Satan, or your Guardian Demon/Demoness about information concerning Spiritual Satanism. Satan or your Guardian may lead you to other sites when you are ready to read and find out more information about Spiritual Satanism, although these websites may contain some Jew crud, but when you are ready and can read through the Jew lies, and rubbish you will be able to zone in on the truth.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back