Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why haven't the Gods destroyed "Yahweh" yet?

As I understand it, "Yahweh" is a thoughtform of light, a collection of the energies of the Gentiles and other species the enemy enslaved. The Reps guard and amass such energy into the massive collective ball, that I assume is the "Light" people see after they die. As I'm reading "Torah Exposed" by HPHC, he mentions on how Satan took him somwhere(place unclear, some enemy dimension/space I assume) and showed him that thing. I recommend you all read "Torah Exposed" btw, here's the link:

So the question I have is this, why haven't Satan and the Gods destroyed "Yahweh" and the reps guarding it, take all of its energy and use it for the awakening and betterment of people, rather than allowing it to be used by the enemy to enslave? That way, evertime an Abrahamic "prays", the Gods take that energy and redirect it for their betterment and eventual awakening away from this stuff.

I know we have a ritual for "killing" Tetragramatton/Yahweh, but shouldn't that be the job of the Gods? Surely this extends far beyond humanity, what would our small energies do to that monstrosity compared to the Gods just wiping it out, which from what I read about them they should be able to do. We're also talking about other races and species that have been enslaved to feed that thing, not just humanity.

I guess there is a good reason the Gods haven't destroyed it, perhaps I'm wrong and they can't? Perhaps its pointless and the reps will just create another "Yahweh" from redirected energies from the feeders?

To the Gods, these enemies are nothing but flies at this point. Surprisingly enough to us, they have far more important things to do.
This is our problem to fix.
Had they just fixed this themselves, we would never learn to not let these things happen again on Earth. There are probably many parasitic and evil species out there, that we will run into in the future if humanity is to evolve forever.

Firstly... one must understand that yaweh is a thoughform... a collection of thoughts from all jews and anyone who keys into Jewish energies either through religion or ideologies like Islam... Judaism... Christianity... communism... nihilism and the rest... when you dwell on this thoughts and incorporate them into your character you feed this thoughtform... yaweh... and become energy for it... the Gods on the other hands are real actual beings... they can't just up and destroy the thoughtform... we as humans are the ones affected by this thought forms as they are powerless to the Gods.... it is for us to reject all form of fear or subservience to these disgusting and vile energie but being dedicated SS in all aspects of our lives and actively working the destroy these thoughtforms... campaigning for the JOS through tracts and other means is a great way of doing this... donating is another way... helping people who are not yet SS but gentile in their souls and have potential to accept paganism even if they can't go all the way to do the dedication ritual or even calling themselves Satanists... doing the FRTR.... and everywhere things safely possible... one must be careful not to destroy themselves while trying to destroy these irritating thoughtforms... one can only fight and improve themselves while they are here.... for every gentile soul you turn to paganism... you weaken this people... remember every war is a game of numbers... the yaweh elohims won a battle... not the war... hence they know there's another war... the Armageddon war... we are those who will fight as SS soldiers and we believe in our victory because no matter how long a lie flies... truth prevails... join this great army and reap the benefits of a warrior... so these elohims are against Satan our father and his demons who are the elohims who love us... do you think it's easy to just destroy a country overnight... ask Russia and Ukraine or even another war... I fight because even if I lose this battle... I will win the war... I will fight for truth ... what would you fight for?

To the Gods, these enemies are nothing but flies at this point. Surprisingly enough to us, they have far more important things to do.
Had they just fixed this themselves, we would never learn to not let these things happen again on Earth. There are probably many parasitic and evil species out there, that we will run into in the future if humanity is to evolve forever.
Honestly this is the only sensible answer to this question I’ve ever heard so far.

yes!

Well, it is people's choice to feed that thing. The Gods believe in freedom of will.

We do not live in the middle ages. For souls to be fully harvested, they have to be steeped into it quite heavily or so weak they get sucked into it: either way, this is a choice of rebellion against the Gods. Why should these people who pray for us to be obliterated 24/7 be rewarded for glorifying some yakking kike or pedophile bandit, what betterment do they deserve?

There is no betterment without appropriate (key word) struggle or danger. The more able and excellent Satanists there are, the more manifestations of decay become far removed from our midst.

Last edited:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back