Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why do you charge money on joining Satanism

Chiodzaland C

I want to know why do the members of satanism charge joining fee to newbies.They say it is there(Satanism) to hel people become rich yet they charge people who want to join.

Are you referring to JoS? If so - that is "nonsense"!

There is a donation link to click on in the cover page of http://joyofsatan.org if you wish to donate.

I suggest you read our website to learn about us and understand the truth about Satan?!

HAIL SATAN!!

if you come from the original Joy Of Satan website nobody ever made you pay any money , you can donate for research and improvement of the JoS website but thats about it

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: "Chiodzaland C Yulla29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/12/16 16:30 (GMT+02:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Why do you charge money on joining Satanism
  I want to know why do the members of satanism charge joining fee to newbies.They say it is there(Satanism) to hel people become rich yet they charge people who want to join.

Not sure what sort of Satanic groups you have looked at earlier. This is Joy of Satan, the only authentic Satanism site and we are Spiritual Satanists, the true followers of Satan. Satan is not the villain the dirty filthy monotheistic religions teach. He is the true god who created the gentiles. 
If you are planning to join this forum to become rich, then you are joining the wrong forum. This is not for making people rich, this is for attaining Godhood, the way Satan intended for humans to become.
If you are interested, explore Joy of Satan  Hail Satan!!Hail Satya!!  

They are some fake guys pretending to be Satanists. We at Joy Of Satan dont charge any money. neither are we affliated with others. Illuminati, freemasonry and such groups promising money and riches on joining are fake. read Joy of Satan   and josministries.prophpbb.com to understand what real spiritual Satanism is all about.
Read these posts to understand how illuminati is enemy of satanists.

The Illuminati Is Jewish : JoS Newsletter  

Christos-Lucifer: Christianity and the Illuminati : JoyofSatan666

The Illuminati : JoS Newsletter

Spiritual Satanism does not charge people to join this group, or becoming a Satanist. This is something invented by Satan's enemies.

You are free to join the group, and become a Satanist for free. Donating money is up to you, but is not required.

Satan is a freedom fighter, and is for the people, unlike his enemies and their organizations where you have to pay, or sell something like your Soul to claim what you want.

Know this, we will not charge you anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back