Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why do I see a ball of light in my room instead of a guardian demon?

Sun Squad

When I meditate and try to hear the Guardian Demon, I see the orb for 2-3 seconds, and then I go into a state of complete depression from the thoughts that have been given to me by thought forms, not the guardian demon

I think you should ignore it completely!
Somewhere I read that when somebody start meditating he/she gonna “shine” in the astral plane , and maybe a negative entity notice you and start to attach to your aura . Ignore those taughts !I know it’s hard because I have similar experiences, in my case there were only sounds in my head which strat to say blasphemous things against Father Satan . It was really scary because it was my voice !

When I started to speak to Father in my mind , this voice disappeared.

I think you should tell this to him !
Believe me , he is always listen and always lead you to the solution of your problems !

You should clean your aura and chakras.
For me the RAUM mantra was very good. To make it more effective, vibrate under the sun and imagine yourself in a bright withe/gold aura .

Oh and one more thing , if this “ ball entity “ pretends to be your guardian,
It’s gonna get a big punishment!😃

I think you should ignore it completely!
Somewhere I read that when somebody start meditating he/she gonna “shine” in the astral plane , and maybe a negative entity notice you and start to attach to your aura . Ignore those taughts !I know it’s hard because I have similar experiences, in my case there were only sounds in my head which strat to say blasphemous things against Father Satan . It was really scary because it was my voice !

When I started to speak to Father in my mind , this voice disappeared.

I think you should tell this to him !
Believe me , he is always listen and always lead you to the solution of your problems !

You should clean your aura and chakras.
For me the RAUM mantra was very good. To make it more effective, vibrate under the sun and imagine yourself in a bright withe/gold aura .

Oh and one more thing , if this “ ball entity “ pretends to be your guardian,
It’s gonna get a big punishment!😃
And what about the music in the head, could it be that these are entities or this is a misconfigured subconscious?

And what about the music in the head, could it be that these are entities or this is a misconfigured subconscious?
I think when somebody start to open his psychic senses it’s a normal thing .
Maybe our Gods like to tell u something , and this is why you hear that music 😃

Since I’m successfully opened my chakras I’m always hear music in my head .
If I want I can listen a whole track 😃
Before I start to meditate , I never experienced this .

Try to search answers to your questions in that music , maybe it’s a sign 😄

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back