Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why did I feel "huge"? interpretation please?

adriennedennis1

When I first performed the ceremony to ask permission/acceptance from Satan to ask Lucifuge Rofocal to be my guidance Demon (night before last), after reciting the prayer to Satan, whilst imagining King Lucifuge's sigil and summoning him, I felt big.. big as in Alice (in wonderland) eating the cake to make her grow 10 times her size and I saw myself in my mind this big, I don't think I was astro projecting though. Why did I get the sensation I was so enormous? (Also, I did not feel or see Lucifuge or Satan.. did I? :( I'm lost)

That's funny because I felt the same thing the other day. I wasn't doing anything as specific as you did, only a meditation before falling asleep. Perhaps it was just just a symptom of a certain state of trance?

Perhaps this is b/c your mind was literally trying to expand and search, reaching out for answers....that's how I get sometimes, but it's not my body that grows, it's my mind/awareness. I can't think of any other help I could offer though...

No problem :)

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:25 AM, "adriennedennis1@..." <adriennedennis1@... wrote:
  Very interesting Thank you both so much! It did feel odd, but good at the same time!

Have you noticed that if you hold ur breath long or a little in a trance state ur body will start spinning in circle? That's the feeling and it feels good but might jack you out.
On Feb 23, 2014 2:25 PM, <adriennedennis1@... wrote:
  Very interesting Thank you both so much! It did feel odd, but good at the same time!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back