Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why can i not see the demon or speak to them?

im_apunk_so_wat

i summoned Paimon i could feel energy but i couldnt see him. why? am i doin something wrong? i have tried different ones and all i seen to feel is energy. i want to see one and possibly have a conversation with them. why can i not do this?

<td val[/IMG]You have to get through to your subconsiouns mind ! thats the mind that has the power to give you what you want?  you brain has two sides to it ,the consiouns mind tends to be the right male side of the brain and the female left side of your brain is linked to the subconsiouns!    the sword and the chalice HAIL FATHER

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, im_apunk_so_wat <im_apunk_so_wat@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] why can i not see the demon or speak to them?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 1:06 AM

i summoned Paimon i could feel energy but i couldnt see him. why? am i doin something wrong? i have tried different ones and all i seen to feel is energy. i want to see one and possibly have a conversation with them. why can i not do this?
[/TD]

If you can FEEL him...let that be.

They know more than we do.

Satan told me himself a couple years ago...that if I were to try and take in his amt. of energy....bioelectricity...or "vibrate" at HIS level....I would be overcome and would not be able to withstand it.

We have to advance in little steps.

You can always ask your guardian to reveal himself to you...in dreams or in meditation.

If this happens...and you are granted the gift....make sure you are able to handle what is presented unto you.

It may be a bit of a shock....maybe the daemon knows this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "im_apunk_so_wat" <im_apunk_so_wat@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "im_apunk_so_wat" <im_apunk_so_wat@... wrote:
Focus on third eye empowerment and pineal gland meditation. You need to strengthen your astral sight (clairvoyance) in order to see them when they appear to you! Good luck :)

Monie, what are the names of the vibrations that Satan vibrates?

If you can FEEL him...let that be.

They know more than we do.

Satan told me himself a couple years ago...that if I were to try and take in his amt. of energy....bioelectricity...or "vibrate" at HIS level....I would be overcome and would not be able to withstand it.

We have to advance in little steps.

You can always ask your guardian to reveal himself to you...in dreams or in meditation.

If this happens...and you are granted the gift....make sure you are able to handle what is presented unto you.

It may be a bit of a shock....maybe the daemon knows this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back