Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why can I not do it

Shayne Willis

Everytime I try to get in a trance I get very angery and full of doubt a little voice in the back of my head says "you're a failure, you cannot do anything right, you're worthless". and it's followed by extreme hatred and anger, everytime I try to vizualize or feel energy I cannot how can I vizualize something in my head when i'm not looking at it please help me. I just wish to be free of this anger I wish to be at one with father and all around me, is it the greys speaking to me telling me this or is it repressed memory of a long ago?

I wonder the same thing, like the aura cleaning meditation. For one, how do you suppose to visualize a bright lite, but I guess that easier than trying to light up each chakra when I cant even my your chakras. But I do still try everyother day I try and try and try. What is the deal with the visualization, does that mean we are to really see what we are visualizing?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 12:58:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Why can I not do it

Everytime I try to get in a trance I get very angery and full of doubt a little voice in the back of my head says "you're a failure, you cannot do anything right, you're worthless". and it's followed by extreme hatred and anger, everytime I try to vizualize or feel energy I cannot how can I vizualize something in my head when i'm not looking at it please help me. I just wish to be free of this anger I wish to be at one with father and all around me, is it the greys speaking to me telling me this or is it repressed memory of a long ago?

Can you picture a pink elephant? Sure you can. How about your friends' faces? Absolutely.
You visualize it in your head. Visualize the light of the sun, beautiful white-golden, surrounding your body, your head, just filling you up and completely. Sometimes you may have to start off from a third person view, and then just FEEL that light surrounding and filling you.

Keep practicing, keep trying. =)

As for opening and finding your chakras, here is the link, found from the Meditations section in the JoS website:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], You hate The truth <youhatethetruth@... wrote:

I wonder the same thing, like the aura cleaning meditation. For one, how do you
suppose to visualize a bright lite, but I guess that easier than trying to light
up each chakra when I cant even my your chakras.
But I do still try everyother day I try and try and try. What is the deal with
the visualization, does that mean we are to really see what we are visualizing?

Everytime I try to get in a trance I get very angery and full of doubt a little
voice in the back of my head says "you're a failure, you cannot do anything
right, you're worthless". and it's followed by extreme hatred and anger,
everytime I try to vizualize or feel energy I cannot how can I vizualize
something in my head when i'm not looking at it please help me. I just wish to
be free of this anger I wish to be at one with father and all around me, is it
the greys speaking to me telling me this or is it repressed memory of a long
ago?

Hi there,

when we start meditating, and after we dedicate ourselves to Father, we will notice a lot more setbacks: negative thoughts, procrastination, feeling depressed, fed up, and worthless.
This is the enemy trying to get at you.
They also use your own voice (which they CAN do) to put thoughts into your head, and they can manipulate your feelings a lot, to make you feel down, worthless, suicidal.
Keep strong! Don't let these feelings and thoughts set you back. Keep striving on, you are stronger then the enemy. Don't let them make you believe otherwise.

Also, when we start a power meditation program, a lot of negative emotions come to the surface.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... g_Out.html

These articles are from the JoS website, perhaps they will help you understand better what you are dealing with.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rable.html

These sermons below will also help you.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/106

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/76

Hope this helped. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shayne Willis" <shayne.willis@... wrote:

This is a topic close to my heart because I too had great difficulties getting the grasp of "visualizing" and understanding what others meant by it. For those that can it's a little hard for them to understand that it takes more than- Everyone can visualize, your not supposed to really see an image just in your minds eye or comments similar to those etc...
The pink elephant is actually a good start. You have to convince yourself that you do actually think in images. Now think of that elephant. Did you see the word elephant? Probably not. Did you think of an image of an elephant..probably. Notice how I asked that question. I didn't ask if you actually saw the elephant. Did you follow that? If you did then you at least broke the ice and can stop with the whole I don't get visuals in my head. For people like us they are just a little more buried.
Now think of a car. Can you tell me what color or type the image that first popped into your head was? If you can great if not don't worry I couldn't either. I never knew how people would respond oh I saw a red jeep or a blue 4 door... Now think of a car again. Chances are you will be drawn to a car you see a lot whether it's a parents car or yours or one you really want. Your mind will look for reference points. Follow your thoughts then begin to color in. What color is the car? You know this because you "CAN" see this. Did your mind just jump to the color of the car. When I ask you what color is the sky? You know it's blue..right? Whether you know it or not you just visualized the sky. Once you convince yourself you can begin to move on.
A good idea is to start observing more. Look at things, notice the colors the shape. Make it a point to notice them each day. You don't have to do it all day just for few minutes. Continue to visualize. It takes some work but it will happen.
Well if you can't do anything right and you're a failure then you wont always fail because it will mean you're good at it! You have to rework your mind. Everyone, has their own struggles just don't give up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shayne Willis" <shayne.willis@... wrote:

You seem to know the problem.....now think about what the exact opposite of that would be. "You're someone, you're not a failure, calm, tranquil, let go, of all cares, when I say all I mean ALL, have a more posotive oulook. Let go, and relax. If you have trouble feeling or visualizing, it's ok, it's a learning process.

Do not TRY,,, if you try, you will never get there. Trying is not the same as doing.
"I will Do this"
"I WILL do this"
" I AM doing this"

Hope this helps xxxx ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], You hate The truth <youhatethetruth@... wrote:

suppose to visualize a bright lite, but I guess that easier than trying to light

ago?

Hiya, I used to have that problem. I'm a bit of an angry person and what I find is if I visualise all the angrier leaving me before I set out to do anything - even as something as basic as cleaning my aura, that whatever I'm trying to do works much better. Based on my experience I would say what you're hearing is internal. Try to visualise all your feelings of low self-worth leaving you before you try to go into a trance and then clean your aura. But, luckily for me, I've never experienced Greys - I hope what you are experiecing is internal and I wish you the best of luck.

thanks for the answer and the link. But I am aware of opening chakra meditations. I have worked on my third eye, throat, heart, and solar plexus chakras. I just have a hard time seeing them when I do the meditations. I dont let this keep me down for to long, I keep going and going until I see results.   I keep working on this third eye and a month later I still dont know if its opened. Instead of swirling colors, I usually see swirling lights and light flashes. ONe thing I know for sure, is that I do tend to get major headaches, which I understand is normal. I once tried to use energies from an orgasms and shot it up my spine into my third eye, and that really gave me a head pounding headache.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 10:07:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why can I not do it

Can you picture a pink elephant? Sure you can. How about your friends' faces? Absolutely.
You visualize it in your head. Visualize the light of the sun, beautiful white-golden, surrounding your body, your head, just filling you up and completely. Sometimes you may have to start off from a third person view, and then just FEEL that light surrounding and filling you.

Keep practicing, keep trying. =)

As for opening and finding your chakras, here is the link, found from the Meditations section in the JoS website:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!

ago?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back