Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why am I

No, I don't have problem making friends.
Idk I'm just bored all the time.
I'm 18.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Have problems making friends?

How old are you? I ask cuz when I was younger I was bored as well....young people do not have the resources or drive to do things with themselves unless they are lucky.

Hopefully it will pass.

Got a myspace? I'm at www.myspace.com/darrklady666

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

always bored and feeling lonely?

At the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm one of the lucky ones...when I was little, I always was able to keep myself occupied. And now of corse, with the Internet...I hardly ever get bored, even to this day! Lol. You could also try spending some time geting to know our Father...that is always time well spent! Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Monie To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 2:43 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why am I

How old are you? I ask cuz when I was younger I was bored as well....young people do not have the resources or drive to do things with themselves unless they are lucky.

Hopefully it will pass.

Got a myspace? I'm at www.myspace. com/darrklady666

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "belthazorthemighty " <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rules45" <rules45@... wrote:
WHO STILL USES MYSPACE?
Everyone. Seriously. Even thought its old, I find it much better then other social networks such as facebook (stalkbook).

But back to the main subject, I'm always seeming to feel this way too. I have a -few- people I consider friends, alas none of them are satanic, but they are not Xian or kikes at least, they are not very religious at all.

I think I know what you mean Belthazor, i was stuck in a pretty bad rut when I was 16. It wasn't really that I didn't have anything to do, there's always 'something to do' it was that I didn't have much interest in anything. I didn't know what to do or what was wrong so I just threw myself at everything. Graduated early, left California for Oregon, tried everything and anything. I ended up very poor but I was so relieved to have some direction that I didn't mind much.
If you have a parent you're close to or a friend you can stay with in emergencies keep in touch with them just in case but I would suggest just grabbing a backpack and hitting the road. Let the world show you whats really important to you you know?

-Watkins

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

At the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm one of the lucky ones...when I was little, I always was able to keep myself occupied. And now of corse, with the Internet...I hardly ever get bored, even to this day! Lol. You could also try spending some time geting to know our Father...that is always time well spent! Hail Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 2:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why am I

Hopefully it will pass.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belthazorthemighty" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Hopefully it will pass.

Stop being useless and start meditating. Begin the Spiritual Warfare Program. Do something for Satan, like expanding Spiritual Satanism (business cards or papers everywhere where there's the most people) During ritual, ask Satan to give you a Demon/ess that you can develop a relationship with to help you with your spiritual growth. I hope this helps.

i'm on my year book, it is a ok site, has a jos group there, and other Satanic borads, no one seems to care to much, only other one i'm on is vampire rave, not to bad either, a lot of wiccans and crap, but, a few Satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rules45" <rules45@ wrote:

WHO STILL USES MYSPACE?

Everyone. Seriously. Even thought its old, I find it much better then other social networks such as facebook (stalkbook).

But back to the main subject, I'm always seeming to feel this way too. I have a -few- people I consider friends, alas none of them are satanic, but they are not Xian or kikes at least, they are not very religious at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back