Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why am i scared?

jojojo095

ive read things on here about people saying they see lights, and hear noises. but honestly i would get so scared if i saw even a weird light. i don't even meditate at night because i would properly shit myself if i saw or heard something, i will burn letters and incense and candles at night but no more than that.

am i weird or something because no one else says they get scared. i dont know why im scared, maybe i think an angel will appear

there is no reason to be sacred maybe you can meditate at night just try i do it all the time just one thing dont use a white canddle
or an angel as you called it will come i hope i have helped and rember may Satan be with you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jojojo095" <jojojo095@... wrote:

ive read things on here about people saying they see lights, and hear noises. but honestly i would get so scared if i saw even a weird light. i don't even meditate at night because i would properly shit myself if i saw or heard something, i will burn letters and incense and candles at night but no more than that.

am i weird or something because no one else says they get scared. i dont know why im scared, maybe i think an angel will appear

DONT BE SCARED
fear is not good and it is said in the JoS website.
Consider talking to Father.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tara1is2cool" <tara1is2cool@... wrote:

there is no reason to be sacred maybe you can meditate at night just try i do it all the time just one thing dont use a white canddle
or an angel as you called it will come i hope i have helped and rember may Satan be with you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jojojo095" <jojojo095@ wrote:

oh i get scared
the thing is the more it happens the more you get yoused to it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jojojo095" <jojojo095@... wrote:

If it happens, its a good thing, And i'm sure he would give you a safe feeling, There is nothing to be afraid of.

Besides i doubd that if you really would be scared that He would send you such gift

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back