Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why am i not interested in Relationship/marriage?

Curious666

I love sex. I love women. I have massive respect for the opposite gender. But I am never interested in being in a relationship with any. I abhor relationships.
I never see myself marrying, anytime soon. Is this Wrong?

The thought of it just makes me feel weird. I look at couples with amazement and astonishment. I don’t hate it(marriage) or them, it just amazes me. I feel love/or the feeling associated with it; yet I don’t wanna be attached to anyone. The idea of two people being together for life, amazes yet scares me at the same time.

I guess i am polygamous. Or is there anything I should know about these Feelings/thoughts/ideas about marriage.

well it depends. being poly is natural. if you don't want marriage, that's a free choice. Satanism hasn't specific rules on this. also, once Maxine said that one can also abstain from s*xual life if they don't want to have one. Satanism is individual and, as long as those aren't blockages, that's okay. Just work on yourself and realize what you really want. It can take time

Curious666 said:
I love sex. I love women. I have massive respect for the opposite gender. But I am never interested in being in a relationship with any. I abhor relationships.

The thought of it just makes me feel weird. I look at couples with amazement and astonishment. I don’t hate it(marriage) or them, it just amazes me. I feel love/or the feeling associated with it; yet I don’t wanna be attached to anyone. The idea of two people being together for life, amazes yet scares me at the same time.

I guess i am polygamous. Or is there anything I should know about these Feelings/thoughts/ideas about marriage.

Something like an Aquarius, Gemini, or Sagittarius Venus could describe this, as well as similar aspects. Also, the sign on your 7th house, or planets in that house.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html

Curious666 said:

I guess I am polygamous. Or is there anything I should know about these Feelings/thoughts/ideas about marriage.
From my perspective, the idea of polygamy seems like something where there is a loss of feeling, as if there is no deep connection.

For example, the idea of seeing my partner having sex with someone else also disgusts me, I can't stand it.
Also, it would feel strange to have sex with someone other than my partner, I would feel uncomfortable.

And when I'm done, I won't feel the warm energy of my partner. Only my partner knows me in depth and only his soul and nature can satisfy me in depth.
These are unique moments and they happen in a precise sequence and are irreplicable.

With other people I might feel pleasure up to a certain point, but it will never compare to the love of my partner.
I wouldn't be able to give the right importance to all partners, so it becomes as if I belittle one or all of them.

When you have a certain connection, you start feeding on her pleasure and happiness and she will do the same, the energies that are involved are unique and can only be there if the people doing the sexual act are the same.

Personally, I am a person who likes to completely merge with his partner during the sexual act, so in my partner I see a refuge of pleasure and comfort, these magnificent sensations no one else can replicate and you can only find them on the same person.

This was my opinion, polygamy is also good, but I prefer to leave it to others.
In it I cannot see the deep connection I am looking for.

Marriage is similar to engagement, but it is much more serious.
In the eyes of Satan, you and your partner will be seen as one being.
A union that lasts for eternity, an accomplice with whom you can do and experience everything, literally an extension of your soul.

After these examples to give you an idea of what hypothetically a monogamous couple likes (the above doesn't exactly apply to everyone), I'd like to hear your views on polygamy (I assume you're a polygamist from what you've written).
Or other polygamous people can also let me know their opinions on these two topics.

Veritá_666 said:
Curious666 said:

I guess I am polygamous. Or is there anything I should know about these Feelings/thoughts/ideas about marriage.
From my perspective, the idea of polygamy seems like something where there is a loss of feeling, as if there is no deep connection.

For example, the idea of seeing my partner having sex with someone else also disgusts me, I can't stand it.
Also, it would feel strange to have sex with someone other than my partner, I would feel uncomfortable.

And when I'm done, I won't feel the warm energy of my partner. Only my partner knows me in depth and only his soul and nature can satisfy me in depth.
These are unique moments and they happen in a precise sequence and are irreplicable.

With other people I might feel pleasure up to a certain point, but it will never compare to the love of my partner.
I wouldn't be able to give the right importance to all partners, so it becomes as if I belittle one or all of them.

When you have a certain connection, you start feeding on her pleasure and happiness and she will do the same, the energies that are involved are unique and can only be there if the people doing the sexual act are the same.

Personally, I am a person who likes to completely merge with his partner during the sexual act, so in my partner I see a refuge of pleasure and comfort, these magnificent sensations no one else can replicate and you can only find them on the same person.

This was my opinion, polygamy is also good, but I prefer to leave it to others.
In it I cannot see the deep connection I am looking for.

Marriage is similar to engagement, but it is much more serious.
In the eyes of Satan, you and your partner will be seen as one being.
A union that lasts for eternity, an accomplice with whom you can do and experience everything, literally an extension of your soul.

After these examples to give you an idea of what hypothetically a monogamous couple likes (the above doesn't exactly apply to everyone), I'd like to hear your views on polygamy (I assume you're a polygamist from what you've written).
Or other polygamous people can also let me know their opinions on these two topics.

There is no loss in feelings, someone who is polygamous can love each lover individually for what they are.

On the contrary it seems that you are a deeply emotional person.

NinRick said:
There is no loss in feelings, someone who is polygamous can love each lover individually for what they are.

On a personal level, if I had several partners, I would not be able to concentrate all of myself on one person, and therefore the experience would be less intense and therefore less satisfying.

I have reached a point now where I would find it boring to have sex with someone other than my partner.

I personally love other people too, but I would not feel myself making love with them, in fact I don't see them as partners, also I would find it irrespectful towards the other person if I didn't feel myself during sex.

I don't mean that in polygamy there is no feeling, I mean that for me there is a loss of feeling compared to monogamy, but that is just my opinion in the end.

Veritá_666 said:
NinRick said:

On a personal level, if I had several partners, I would not be able to concentrate all of myself on one person, and therefore the experience would be less intense and therefore less satisfying.

I have reached a point now where I would find it boring to have sex with someone other than my partner.

I personally love other people too, but I would not feel myself making love with them, in fact I don't see them as partners, also I would find it irrespectful towards the other person if I didn't feel myself during sex.

I don't mean that in polygamy there is no feeling, I mean that for me there is a loss of feeling compared to monogamy, but that is just my opinion in the end.

Might be true. But what Ninrick said is also true. I might have the same equal emotion for all the people i am respectfully involved with. I actually am to 90% degree convinced that most relationships nowadays are toxic. Just people doing what other people do/ what society expects them to do..(i.e be with a partner).

And the Concept of cheating. I totally don’t understand it. Like if someone has sex with another person then they are cheating. It just amazes me. People fighting crying etc.

I thought cheating means someone not sharing the same emotion you shared. (i.e not loving you back).. this to me is considered cheating. Not the physical part. I might just be sexually attracted to an attractive girl. Be with her and still be 100% inlove with my real partner.

But if i am suddenly 10% inlove with my real partner, and yet telling them lies, then i will be cheating. I feel like sex and love are separate things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back