Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WhoisMrRobot on USA dangerous new kike propaganda

iorost

I'm just going to get straight to the point. Watch the first episode on twitch, link here:

WhoisMrRobot  

Now tell me you DON'T have problems with the way, from just one episode, they're painting anonymous and anyone who opposes society as morphine addicted recluses with severe emotional problems. Just thought you brothers and sisters should know. The kikes have used the same formulaic process they always do. The writing appeals to those like us, who oppose society, but also portrays us and other groups somewhat like us as worthless scum. It paints a whole new stereotype for the world... I fear this'll become popular and solidify a stereotype with which they can use to divide us. If you have some time, watch it and you'll understand. You'll see through all the subliminal and not so subliminal they're trying to program now. Examine the entire plot and just see the kikes squirming like worms, spilling forth lies after lies in desperation.

This is quite a frequent Kike strategy within all levels of  the Media. They depict anyone who is onto them as "conspirators, delusioned" or just plain "stupid." Now, I hate kikebook as much as the next, but due to maintaining contact with family I'm forced to use it. When scrolling down the feed I saw someone had shared this:TPP PASSES: OBAMA NOW A DICTATOR
 [/IMG]"Lololol... this is fake you idiot."[/I] It's people like that, that will be stomped on the hardest by these Jewish filth.

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 1:43 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm just going to get straight to the point. Watch the first episode on twitch, link here:

WhoisMrRobot  

Now tell me you DON'T have problems with the way, from just one episode, they're painting anonymous and anyone who opposes society as morphine addicted recluses with severe emotional problems. Just thought you brothers and sisters should know. The kikes have used the same formulaic process they always do. The writing appeals to those like us, who oppose society, but also portrays us and other groups somewhat like us as worthless scum. It paints a whole new stereotype for the world... I fear this'll become popular and solidify a stereotype with which they can use to divide us. If you have some time, watch it and you'll understand. You'll see through all the subliminal and not so subliminal they're trying to program now. Examine the entire plot and just see the kikes squirming like worms, spilling forth lies after lies in desperation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back