Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whoa ! They fear it the most !!

Inlove Withsatan

I was on this religious debate forum after so many months. I created thread about the real holocaust and provided link to the site page. I had created two threads. After few minutes they deleted it without giving me any warning of violiating any rules of the section and i recreated it again in the "resources" section and there was no rules thread posted for this section and in this thread i mentioned about not receiving warning.Again they deleted it,Now this time i received an unspecified infraction for multiple violiating rules like : hate site stuff by a mod. I had received a warning for the same reason,that was months ago,ever since i have never been to that forum,that warning was legit though as he specified the rules violiation reason very specifically. So i received this infraction.So,Where can I spread it ? and to whom? Can do it in real BUT people are at my place don't even know what is a "jew" also they are will-less. They have no own will. Their will is destroyed. So what are some good suggestions to spread this truth?

you could spread it on yahoo with a different account but eventually they catch on and suspend your account and start deleting some of your answers/questions that is what I did with http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ and http://joyofsatan.org/
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 1:35 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Whoa ! They fear it the most !!

I was on this religious debate forum after so many months. I created thread about the real holocaust and provided link to the site page. I had created two threads. After few minutes they deleted it without giving me any warning of violiating any rules of the section and i recreated it again in the "resources" section and there was no rules thread posted for this section and in this thread i mentioned about not receiving warning.Again they deleted it,Now this time i received an unspecified infraction for multiple violiating rules like : hate site stuff by a mod. I had received a warning for the same reason,that was months ago,ever since i have never been to that forum,that warning was legit though as he specified the rules violiation reason very specifically. So i received this infraction.So,Where can I spread it ? and to whom? Can do it in real BUT people are at my place don't even know what is a "jew" also they are will-less. They have no own will. Their will is destroyed. So what are some good suggestions to spread this truth?

yahoo answers*
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Whoa ! They fear it the most !!

you could spread it on yahoo with a different account but eventually they catch on and suspend your account and start deleting some of your answers/questions that is what I did with http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ and http://joyofsatan.org/

by the sounds of it they really do fear that. I have a suggestion...
mail it to christian mingle. I mail them to attack all the time.
here's the website: www.christianmingle.com. and from there just
scroll down and click contact and you can mail them without worrying
about warnings. You don't even have to give a legitimate email
address. Just put something like tfgcfghcg@.... Or something
like that. And it will send anyway. Hope this helps!

On 10/18/13, Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:
yahoo answers*

Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Whoa ! They fear it the most !!

you could spread it on yahoo with a different account but eventually they
catch on and suspend your account and start deleting some of your
answers/questions that is what I did
with http://see_the_truth.webs.com/%c2%a0and ... satan.org/

I was on this religious debate forum after so many months. I created thread
about the real holocaust and provided link to the site page. I had created
two threads. After few minutes they deleted it without giving me any warning
of violiating any rules of the section and i recreated it again in the
"resources" section and there was no rules thread posted for this section
and in this thread i mentioned about not receiving warning.Again they
deleted it,Now this time i received an unspecified infraction for multiple
violiating rules like : hate site stuff by a mod. I had received a warning
for the same reason,that was months ago,ever since i have never been to that
forum,that warning was legit though as he specified the rules violiation
reason very specifically. So i received this infraction.
So,Where can I spread it ? and to whom? Can do it in real BUT people are at
my place don't even know what is a "jew" also they are will-less. They have
no own will. Their will is destroyed. So what are some good suggestions to
spread this truth?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back