Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who....or what......exactly are 'The Greys'???

violet.louisa

Dear friends, brothers and sisters...

I am very new to this, but I'm working hard at my self discipline and meditations...

When we speak of 'Greys', what exactly are we referring to???

HAIL ALMIGHTY, BELOVED FATHER SATAN!!!!

Reply to violet.louisa that is true

------------------------------
On Thu, May 30, 2013 3:11 AM PDT violet.louisa wrote:

I am very new to this, but I'm working hard at my self discipline and meditations...

a race of aliens who have been abducting humans  seance well ufo's were seen in the sky  they are the beings that crashed in roswell new mexico in 1947 they are the slaves of the reptilians and ''the one'' also known as the ''galactic obliteration device'' G.O.D seehttp://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/borg.html  as for there appearance some are very short 3 or 4 feet tall  but some are very tall up to 8 feet they have a very large head an elongated cranium large almond shaped raepe arowind eyes that are black and have grey skin and they are emotionless. a sick race that needs to be destroyed                              
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Who....or what......exactly are 'The Greys'???

The outside world actually tie these 'Greys' up with Demons, whereas they are in fact poisonous, nasty, bug-eyed freaks...I have seen them myself, and a friend of mine has suffered substantially at their hands...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nicholas Abben <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

a race of aliens who have been abducting humans  seance well ufo's were seen in the sky  they are the beings that crashed in roswell new mexico in 1947 they are the slaves of the reptilians and ''the one'' also known as the ''galactic obliteration device'' G.O.D seehttp://www.luciferianliberationfront.or ... 82%c2%a0as for there appearance some are very short 3 or 4 feet tall  but some are very tall up to 8 feet they have a very large head an elongated cranium large almond shaped raepe arowind eyes that are black and have grey skin and they are emotionless. a sick race that needs to be destroyed                              

lol sorry about the spelling on my last post
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Who....or what......exactly are 'The Greys'???

a race of aliens who have been abducting humans  seance well ufo's were seen in the sky  they are the beings that crashed in roswell new mexico in 1947 they are the slaves of the reptilians and ''the one'' also known as the ''galactic obliteration device'' G.O.D seehttp://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/borg.html  as for there appearance some are very short 3 or 4 feet tall  but some are very tall up to 8 feet they have a very large head an elongated cranium large almond shaped raepe arowind eyes that are black and have grey skin and they are emotionless. a sick race that needs to be destroyed                              
To: [email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back