Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who is theMothman?

I read about it a long time ago, youtube had some info on it. Apparantly it shows up before huge accidents or someone dies, originating from around Point Pleasant, West Virginia, the story revolves around this one bridge that collapsed and people died. Some think it's evil, causing the bad to happen, some think it's trying to warn us. It scares me to be frank, it looks like a taller than human sized owl with big wings, shows as a shadow with two big red glowing eyes. There are two movies about it, one in 2002 I think and one came out last year, never saw em but I'm getting em right now to check em out, why not. But I love stories about entities and unknown lol I guess that's what drew me into the occult perhaps, among other things. But yeah, info is everyone, I would like to know if anyone has any info not mainstream, basically everything I said is mainstream knowledge of it.

Hail Satan!!!

Well after do[/IMG]</var>ut who knows..

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Who is theMothman?

The mothman really has nothing to do with satanism. if your interested in this try a different forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

just the wikipedia page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nero" <amuletofpazuzu@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan And His Demons

I just found this on Luciferian Liberation Front which I know High Priestess Maxine and some other's here have endorsed. http://luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html  "At least one of the Draconian races possess leathery wings which have been mistaken for hoods or cloaks by abductees. This race stands around 8 feet tall, dwells underground and comes out at night. They have been labeled "mothmen," and is the source for mythologies concerning angels, demons, vampires, gargoyles, valkyries and other winged beings. [/B] Different extraterrestrial reptilian species have different agendas but the majority of them focus on domination and exploitation of alien races and their planetary resources. Their viscious hostility and blatant disregard for the individual rights of others makes them a mortal enemy to mankind."[/B] [/B] ~ Hail Satan! ~[/B][/B] 

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  Well after doing reading, Ive come to the conclusion that (correct me if i may be wrong) these "mothman" sighting are actually  reptilians, rubber winged reptilians. just like how the species of grays that are like 3 or 4 inches are mistaken foe fairies and elementals sometimes. B<var></var>ut who knows..

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Who is theMothman?

The mothman really has nothing to do with satanism. if your interested in this try a different forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

just the wikipedia page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nero" <amuletofpazuzu@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan And His Demons

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back