Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who is Russian?

me_lol38

Hello every one. I was wondering how many Russians are on JOS. So if you are Russian could you give a shoutout, maybe we could get in touch.

Sadly I no longer live in Russia, since my parent decided to move to Canada. I have my Russian friend but they are xians (good thing orthodox), and probably they will never understand me. So i am a lithe lonely here.

So if you are Russian could you just give a shoutout,in the least just for my interest of knowing how many of us there are.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Pret bratishka :p,

I'm no russian but ukrainian. But I speak russian not ukrainian, I know it's hard to understand my situation.

Ti ot kuda iz Kanade?... Ya iz Montreala.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "me_lol38" <me_lol38@... wrote:

Hello every one. I was wondering how many Russians are on JOS. So if you are Russian could you give a shoutout, maybe we could get in touch.

Sadly I no longer live in Russia, since my parent decided to move to Canada. I have my Russian friend but they are xians (good thing orthodox), and probably they will never understand me. So i am a lithe lonely here.

So if you are Russian could you just give a shoutout,in the least just for my interest of knowing how many of us there are.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Oh! Kak vu lordenki?:D btw where are you living in ukraine,in kiev?

Kruser

I'm Finnish

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2012, at 10:23 PM, "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

I'm no russian but ukrainian. But I speak russian not ukrainian, I know it's hard to understand my situation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "me_lol38" <me_lol38@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Преьет. What city do you live in? I'm in Chicago. I am not fluent in Russian, but I'm learning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

I'm Finnish

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2012, at 10:23 PM, "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "me_lol38" <me_lol38@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I am from Moldova. But my parent were Russian, so they made Russian by passport.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "me_lol38" <me_lol38@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!

This may not count, I have an ancestor who was born in siberia. Not who most people might think of as a russian, as she spoke yupik.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 6:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Who is Russian?

Hail Father Satan!!!

teheee ya gavaryoo choochoot po russki! And I'm only a tiny russian..... so it matches.
I know russians are a little different, no harm in that though, with the culture and everything it's pretty interesting!
It's good to see so many types on here :) man hail to that!

Hail Father Satan!!!

I am russian and native american

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 10:12 PM PDT purplenurplei wrote:

teheee ya gavaryoo choochoot po russki! And I'm only a tiny russian..... so it matches.
I know russians are a little different, no harm in that though, with the culture and everything it's pretty interesting!
It's good to see so many types on here :) man hail to that!

Hail Father Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back