Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who is " Morpheus "?

fiftycolor

I looked for this answer everywhere, but no site answers my question. Is He a demon? I know he is real, I heard his voice talking to me.

OK, I'm a very pragmatic and practical person...but I had to laugh!

"Morpheus" as you say has cropped up a couple of times in jooish cinema: "Forbidden Planet", "The Matrix", but is not a Daemon to my knowledge (and I have a pretty big data library of them).

My guess is that this is an angel or mischievous entity. Ask him to swear his loyalty to Satan. Then ask him to recite the names of the four Princes of Hell (they usually choke on that).

The bottom line being, that you're being jerked around...sorry!

Hail Satan!

I know this post is funny to anyone who's seen "The Matrix" but you all should have google searched this before posting.

Morpheus is a Greek God of dreams not an angel. I don't know what Demon Morpheus is a caricature of but he is a Pagan God and they all route back to the Demons. Morpheus could be a non-goetic Demon or we could be dealing with an enemy wearing a mask. I have "talked" to or "felt" Morpheus too but I have no idea who or what he is, just that there probably is a real God/Demon who can use the name Morpheus and helps with dreams.

bump

the character morpheus literally awakens neo giving him priceless knowlage and frees him from eternal slavery
NOTHING jewish about that
the name Morpheus is actually perfect for the character and i think the name is used positively

Exactly what I think (I also made a personal review+explanation of Matrix movies but never shared). That movie is too satanic :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back