Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who is Jordan Baker and why is she Saying this? - I think she is an

jhd4412

I never posted anyone's pic but she is emailing me saying I posted a pic of her on the JOS group as well as posting here saying I did so and that I need to be banned. I never did anything of the sort.
Is she hacking my account or something. Can any HP resolve this. Personally I'm beginning to think she is an infiltrator. Maybe a HP can look into this or ask a Demon to help, as in the Al Jilwah Father says he wants his followers to join in a bond of unity.

Aye, she is an infiltrator - she's been - and still is - a puppet of one of the enemies called yuvraaj raizada, some sick delude kike who claimed to be a High Priest of Satan.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

I never posted anyone's pic but she is emailing me saying I posted a pic of her on the JOS group as well as posting here saying I did so and that I need to be banned. I never did anything of the sort.
Is she hacking my account or something. Can any HP resolve this. Personally I'm beginning to think she is an infiltrator. Maybe a HP can look into this or ask a Demon to help, as in the Al Jilwah Father says he wants his followers to join in a bond of unity.

She added me on facebook, when i had it, and.... idk she never said anything off the wall to me. Seemed normal maybe she made a mistake. But yeah you can't be toooo careful. If your really worried you can ask a God.
Maybe she is an impostor :0
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

No I'm not a infiltrator for some reason my pic was on one of your post I don't no how it happened but it disturbed me maybe your email was hacked but I have the email saved

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2012, at 1:02 PM, "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

It's not that I am worried, but yeah I'll talk to either Father Ea or my Guardian about it just in case. I just don't like people interfering in my life nor the way I live it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

She added me on facebook, when i had it, and.... idk she never said anything off the wall to me. Seemed normal maybe she made a mistake. But yeah you can't be toooo careful. If your really worried you can ask a God.
Maybe she is an impostor :0
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

I don't know about Jordan Baker ,but I know this Man called as Yuvraaj S.Raizada . I think he is cool (I even have a crush on him as he is so cute!!) I saw one of his pictures and I don't think that he is anyhow a kike . I trust that whatever he says is reasonable,logical and always with an insight .
I don't know what is your guys problem with a great being such as him but I do know that he helped me a lot in my life's problems . after I met him on facebook my life has been so good and peaceful .
may he live long and serve the purpose of the Satan ."
Hail Satan !! Hail Humanity !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Aye, she is an infiltrator - she's been - and still is - a puppet of one of the enemies called yuvraaj raizada, some sick delude kike who claimed to be a High Priest of Satan.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@ wrote:

It's extremely fishy when a new username replies to a 3 month old post with a post sympathizing a banned infiltrator who pretended to be a HP. You're probably this banned supposed "HP" with a new account.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "indian.dark" <indian.dark@... wrote:

I don't know about Jordan Baker ,but I know this Man called as Yuvraaj S.Raizada . I think he is cool (I even have a crush on him as he is so cute!!) I saw one of his pictures and I don't think that he is anyhow a kike . I trust that whatever he says is reasonable,logical and always with an insight .
I don't know what is your guys problem with a great being such as him but I do know that he helped me a lot in my life's problems . after I met him on facebook my life has been so good and peaceful .
may he live long and serve the purpose of the Satan ."
Hail Satan !! Hail Humanity !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back