Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

who is fucking with black sun

lucifurin

i am pissed off that i try to get some info and it goes to this WEBS.COM page telling me the page is frozen or somthing, if my business takes off as it should the JOS will be recieving my finacial support so they can get working again. i am so fucking tired of the 3 religions (i should probably say prisons)recieving all the goddamn acceptance while they teach nothing of value

I agree, it's been down for about 2 weeks now, I will willing to make financial contributions to help get it back up too ~ Hail Satan! ~
On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 8:57 AM, lucifurin <cobra11426@... wrote:
  i am pissed off that i try to get some info and it goes to this WEBS.COM page telling me the page is frozen or somthing, if my business takes off as it should the JOS will be recieving my finacial support so they can get working again. i am so fucking tired of the 3 religions (i should probably say prisons)recieving all the goddamn acceptance while they teach nothing of value

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back