Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who has...?

My third eye is not open yet so i have never actual 'seen' him but i have felt his presence STRONGLY i mean this was intense almost overwhelming but still good (This was after a thanksgiving ritual). I also feel him when i offer him my energy or just talk to him by picturing his sigil :)  You should check out some of the HPs experiences with him in sermons you can find in the newsletter. Also i am assuming by your post that you are sceptic about Satan and if that is the case then you can just picture Satans sigil in your mind and ask him to send you a sign. Satan IS very real. 

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:01 PM, "demonic_fury29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm just curious. Who here on this group have seen Father?

I've seen him quite a few times, though only in dreams.

Tall, tanned, swept back golden hair, brilliant blue eyes, and a deep soothing voice... usually wears a long white robe.

He's saved me quite a few times, and I'm very thankful for that.

Honestly only once have I seen him(and I've been dedicated nearly 2 years). It was in a dream and he appeared to me after weeks of asking and meditating on the 3rd eye alone. He is quite bright, wearing all white robes and with short platinum blonde hair, just like the picture.

I have. Even before I dedicated, I would often see him and Astaroth in my dreams and hear them speak to me when I was at a low point. 

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:28:24 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Who has...?

I'm just curious. Who here on this group have seen Father?

I speak to him through the sky, it isn't anything but visual although I know the connection is still there

Hi!

Well I'm not going to lie: I used to be a complete atheist and I still constantly fight my atheistic skeptic views if that's what you want to call it.

But, on the other hand, I'm an open-minded person lol. Crazy, huh?

DF

HiSatan is very real How power if awesome His light do bright that we see it as darkness
Hail ave salve satan 666

Sent from my iPhone
On 17 Jan 2015, at 17:07, "demonic_fury29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi!

Well I'm not going to lie: I used to be a complete atheist and I still constantly fight my atheistic skeptic views if that's what you want to call it.

But, on the other hand, I'm an open-minded person lol. Crazy, huh?

DF

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back