Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who buries us if we are the only Satanist in the family

lagerthabjorn

Hi, a friends ex hubby got killed in a car accident over the week-end,  this got me thinking that as the only Satanist among family and friends how and where do we get buried? 

You could write a will having a detailed description of how you want your death to be handled. From what I understand it's a fairly complex/lengthy legal process and I don't know much about it but I'm under the impression that it's takes seriously and is difficult to challenge from a legal perspective. You'd need to do research on it but it would probably be your best bet.

Its something to think about, the last thing I need is to end up being buried in a christian church.

Well as Satanists we are working towards immortality, so I never really think much of dying; I kind of rule it out as a less-than-likely possibility. But in the event of dying, just write a lengthy will that entitles you to be buried in a place of your choosing i suppose.

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:11 AM, "chandanicholas666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satanist can't do that .

You are not a body.  You are a spirit.  You animate a body.  The body is made from chemicals present in the physical world.  When you stop animating them they will gradually brake down.  The only consideration really is the smell.  Personally, I want my body to be cremated and then I want my ashes thrown into a pile of dirt and mixed around.  But, their are endless creative possibilities.  You could have someone take possession of your body and put it in your asshole neighbors car minus your head or something like that.  People seriously lack creativity in this area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back