Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who are the "Sons of Adam?"

hapatato

Hello,
I am little confused by the Al Jilwah... Satan speaks of "Descendants of Adam" and "Sons of Adam."
My understanding is that the joooz are "Sons of Adam." But in the Al Jilwah, it is stated: 
"I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know."
and...
"I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth and riches are in my hands, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam." 
Can someone please clarify these passages? 
Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

The Gentiles are the Sons of Adam. Adamu/Adapa/Adam was the first man Satan created using genetic enginnering in Sumerian mythology.

Yes! We love gays! Gays are the 3rd sex of satan! I recommend you read the 3rd sex thing in the joy of satan website

Firestarter,
I appreciate your response. But I guess I got confused because HP Don posted on the forum and it confused me a bit on "Adam":
Revelation 2:9-10
9 I know your afflictions and your poverty— yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown.

[9 is the number of finality and 10 Jewish theocratic rule under their Messiah here is the final point. The Nazarene is addressing the Jews. As he stated he only comes for the Jewish race, Gentiles are simply animals to be slaves of the Jews. With the number 10 we see the final truth only the Jews have salvation of the Messiah and Zion. As the Jewish religion states that Adam is from the blood of Yahweh this is why he is created on the 7th day the number of completion . Eve they state had sex with Satan and spawned Cain who is reduced to become apart of his natural role in the land of Nod amongst and married to the 6th day humans. The Goyium or animals hence they creation on the 6th day the number of such. That is the message in Genesis this is Cain's real sin. His birth. 

Because Gentiles are from the Seed line of Satan they can never have the Convent of Israel thus are not entitled to the salvation of the Torah only the Jewish race is. The Gentiles are stated to have Satanic souls and blood. In the Jewish religion. The religion the Nazarene preached and is the fulfilment of. This is why the Nazarene is called the second Adam.

The original post is here (HP DON's response): http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post44944.html#p44944

The jews always like to steal OUR sacred names.  You must remember jews cannot create anything, they lack the ability, so they can only corrupt. For example 'Angel' used to be a Greek term for the Gods, the 'star of david' is actually the star of Vishnu, the cross was stolen from a ancient celtic symbol. 

On Friday, September 18, 2015 8:13 PM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I tought adam and eve where just allegories?? For the ida and pingala??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back