Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who are greys?

gothicsnjezana

Who are greys?
Can somebody simply explain it to me....
How they can harm us?
How they look like?How we can kill them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gothicsnjezana" <gothicsnjezana@ wrote:

Who are greys?
Can somebody simply explain it to me....
How they can harm us?
How they look like?How we can kill them?

Simply visit the Luciferian Front, it should answer your questions.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html
What is say on this site just let me without words..
The whole bible is just about killing innocent people just because of "mercyfull and loving GOd".. it makes me sick
I cant think what is in the mind of his followers..they are just simply brainwash they dont see the unhuman crimes that god made them.
I think that us Satanist all around should unite against them and fight back..we should try to show the truth about they horrible god.. when i think that my cousin try to convert me to his religion every time he comes to my home,but he can try because when he talk about that shit i think about Father Satan.when i do this i feel more stronger and the words of my cousin seems so weak and without importance..they are just lies and is full of shit..to me is just a mindless zombie lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back