Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

White privilege? More like BLACK privilege. Statistics are apparentl

hes not a kike

---In [email protected], <deontabray@... wrote :

Thanks angry, you fucking kike. I love the taste of racism in the evening.

Izzy, if you have problems accepting the reality that some of the members of your race are sub-humans, it is solely YOUR problem.

I am also disgusted at the fact that whites are degenerated by xianity or any other kike program, yet instead of calling them jews, kikes and such, we WORK to reverse it.

And Angry Shaman, as willing to jump the gun as he may be, HE IS NO BLOODY KIKE!

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!  

Angry Shaman, a KIKE?!? HAHAHAHAHA!
No fucking way! and its true, what blackwyrm said. Get the fuck over it because its true.
Hail Satan!

We have a black high priestess, yes.There is a HP for every GENTILE race at this point as far as I can tell.
However, it is also a statistical fact that blacks are 15% of the US population yet commit 50% of all crimes.The statistics are similar in every country where blacks are mixed in with other races.
Now if you act like a civilized human being then I will treat you like a civilized human being.But if you act like a degenerate thug then I will treat you like a degenerate thug.
People are judged by their behavior but racial statistics also show difference races do in fact have different behavior.
The main problem in the case of the black race is they have a smaller frontal lobe and once you combine that with the human race being generally spiritually dead, this becomes a lethal combination.
The mind is part of the soul.If the mind is part of the soul and the soul is damaged then retardation becomes the norm.Combine that with a smaller brain and this makes an even worse combination.
This combination is why most blacks are so violent and unintelligent.
If these blacks meditated and did yoga every day just imagine how much better off they'd be and how much more intelligent they would be.
The same applies to every race except the jews of course.

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:16 PM, "smithbryan104@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I read the high priestess is black.

Stfu angry shaman. Ur statistics are wrong and so are most of your made up theories!
On May 13, 2016 12:31 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  We have a black high priestess, yes.There is a HP for every GENTILE race at this point as far as I can tell.
However, it is also a statistical fact that blacks are 15% of the US population yet commit 50% of all crimes.The statistics are similar in every country where blacks are mixed in with other races.
Now if you act like a civilized human being then I will treat you like a civilized human being.But if you act like a degenerate thug then I will treat you like a degenerate thug.
People are judged by their behavior but racial statistics also show difference races do in fact have different behavior.
The main problem in the case of the black race is they have a smaller frontal lobe and once you combine that with the human race being generally spiritually dead, this becomes a lethal combination.
The mind is part of the soul.If the mind is part of the soul and the soul is damaged then retardation becomes the norm.Combine that with a smaller brain and this makes an even worse combination.
If these blacks meditated and did yoga every day just imagine how much better off they'd be and how much more intelligent they would be.

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:16 PM, "smithbryan104@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

These statistics come from the US department of justice and I spent my entire youth getting into fistfights with racist blacks who wanted to kill me for BEING WHITE.
This is a statistical FACT and when you get into the biology behind it, it is also a fact that blacks do in fact have a smaller frontal lobe and this is why blacks have a different skull shape/size.
Now being spiritually dead makes you retarded regardless of race but its far worse for blacks because they also have this biological trait.
These are statistical facts and denying it because of "muh liberal feels, oy vey" accomplishes nothing.
What would fix this problem is for these blacks to begin a meditation program, get off their ass and actually make an effort to better themselves.

On Friday, May 13, 2016 9:42 PM, "Titan Ramous injustices33@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Stfu angry shaman. Ur statistics are wrong and so are most of your made up theories!
On May 13, 2016 12:31 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:16 PM, "smithbryan104@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well said AngryShaman. 

There is no shame in being black, or any other gentile race for that matter, but denying to see the severity of spiritual degeneration in your own race just shows how degenerated you are yourself. 

I am appaled when I see a degenarate white. It looks disgusting. If you are a spiritually advanced black you would hate the people of your race that act like degenarate agressive thugs just as much, if not more than I hate the degenerate retarded whites who are spiritually dead. 

AngryShaman is by no means a kike. I would almost go as far as to say you are to be considered one yourself for saying such blashphemy. He knows his views are direct, but he doesn't beat around the bush like many others here do and points to the fucking problem. 

If you can't see the problem then you are part of the problem. 

It is a fact Blacks are 13 percent of the population and 52 percent of the homicides for the past 30 years. Which is a result of Jews cursing blacks and jews behind gangster rap. Now we have blacks calling themselves savage as if that's cool. When savage basically means primitive. If you go into the black satanic community group and forum there's a post about hip hop labels owned by jews.

Looks like another infiltrator showed its ugly rear, or face - whatever.

BAN THAT SHIT please.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

angry shaman's statistics on race are all true and I have experienced a similar thing in my own life even at school before I moved it was in a very multiracial area and the amount of times racist Black guys would come up to me and just make sexual comments with blatantly no self control whatsoever and then when I made it clear I wasn't into race mixing and this kind of feels uncomfortable they started giving me a load of anti White racist abuse calling me a "White trash hoe" and all that other typical bullshit.

When I moved to a White area of Connecticut, the people were TOTALLY different. It is so peaceful here and everyone at school got along better and was much more friendly. This is why I do believe Satan's message that every race is better off with it's own kind. We Whites just understand each other more than we do others. Every race can probably say the same.

Black.wyrm, who are you even talking about?
And also yes, whenever I see a white woman with BLACK KIDS living like a retarded degenerate it makes me sick!my next door neighbors are just such a hideous abomination of a couple and this woman HATES her life and is afraid to death of her black husband who is for certain a murderous, idiot thug!
Anyone who can't accept statistics for what they are and ignores the problem because "muh feelz" is indeed part of the problem!
Ignoring the problem means you will never solve the problem!This is common sense logic.
Anyone who has a problem with this and would instead let their people continue to shame themselves while they sit in denial of reality is certainly only part of the problem themselves!
I for one have nothing but contempt for such individuals regardless of their race because they are failing their race at the least and outright destroying their own race more often than not!
If this offends you, tough!We do not need weaklings who deny reality and leave things as they are without trying to better themselves or their race in Satanism!

HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:03 PM, "ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

angry shaman's statistics on race are all true and I have experienced a similar thing in my own life even at school before I moved it was in a very multiracial area and the amount of times racist Black guys would come up to me and just make sexual comments with blatantly no self control whatsoever and then when I made it clear I wasn't into race mixing and this kind of feels uncomfortable they started giving me a load of anti White racist abuse calling me a "White trash hoe" and all that other typical bullshit.

When I moved to a White area of Connecticut, the people were TOTALLY different. It is so peaceful here and everyone at school got along better and was much more friendly. This is why I do believe Satan's message that every race is better off with it's own kind. We Whites just understand each other more than we do others. Every race can probably say the same.

It is a very very ugly situation going on in this world. Within every race and with our precious earth.Everything is a mess and the races are put up against each other because of the jew.
A lot of these things may be harder to accept and realize. Even for me it was difficult but when you look at the bigger picture and the intrinsic design, it makes sense and then leaves a yearning to elevate and fix what is wrong. The black race really needs to work on their souls and develop their minds, because it is possible. And I know one of the greatest challenges of my race will be to realize the truth and hard facts.
This is how we have evolved, as each race has their own limits and exalted aspects.As was mentioned, lack of spirituality and spiritual elevation have caused humanity to regress, especially my race. I know this was not the end result when Satan created the black race but what is apparent is the level of degeneracy that manifests when a soul is just left to its own devices. And then you have the jews and their ilk. The thousands of years of jewish witchcraft that has cursed and plagued gentile humanity. 
When you are tied into that vortex..You see the effects. It is very sick.
We definitely must restore what once was because the black race has had a very rich satanic history under Satan's influence. All gentiles. Expect nothing less with our gods.
Becoming as the gods was the plan and it still is. When we come to Satanism, we are given a rare opportunity in this lifetime. To evolve into something greater. We all should strive to become elevated specimens of our kind.
If any black member here gets offended, it is okay but just stop and think. Look at the bigger picture and reality without bias. Then work around it and better yourself and your people. We all should be. It wont be easy. But we will get there. Hail Satan!High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:43 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

And also yes, whenever I see a white woman with BLACK KIDS living like a retarded degenerate it makes me sick!my next door neighbors are just such a hideous abomination of a couple and this woman HATES her life and is afraid to death of her black husband who is for certain a murderous, idiot thug!
Anyone who can't accept statistics for what they are and ignores the problem because "muh feelz" is indeed part of the problem!
Ignoring the problem means you will never solve the problem!This is common sense logic.
Anyone who has a problem with this and would instead let their people continue to shame themselves while they sit in denial of reality is certainly only part of the problem themselves!
I for one have nothing but contempt for such individuals regardless of their race because they are failing their race at the least and outright destroying their own race more often than not!
If this offends you, tough!We do not need weaklings who deny reality and leave things as they are without trying to better themselves or their race in Satanism!

HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:03 PM, "ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I get what you're saying ms Shannon. But angry always comes up here and starts mess. I don't make a habit of looking at the worst in a race and detailing it in a group about peace,love,unity and spiritual growth. I get my race has befallen to the Jewish curses. Hell, I despise a lot of black people for it. I have small ties to that culture but always hated the disrespect and violence. Angry is stirring the pot, making things racial when they aren't. I think he is a jew because before him there was none of this. I wish he'd just fucking leave. I hate him.
On May 14, 2016 10:03 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It is a very very ugly situation going on in this world. Within every race and with our precious earth.Everything is a mess and the races are put up against each other because of the jew.
A lot of these things may be harder to accept and realize. Even for me it was difficult but when you look at the bigger picture and the intrinsic design, it makes sense and then leaves a yearning to elevate and fix what is wrong. The black race really needs to work on their souls and develop their minds, because it is possible. And I know one of the greatest challenges of my race will be to realize the truth and hard facts.
This is how we have evolved, as each race has their own limits and exalted aspects.As was mentioned, lack of spirituality and spiritual elevation have caused humanity to regress, especially my race. I know this was not the end result when Satan created the black race but what is apparent is the level of degeneracy that manifests when a soul is just left to its own devices. And then you have the jews and their ilk. The thousands of years of jewish witchcraft that has cursed and plagued gentile humanity. 
We definitely must restore what once was because the black race has had a very rich satanic history under Satan's influence. All gentiles. Expect nothing less with our gods.
Becoming as the gods was the plan and it still is. When we come to Satanism, we are given a rare opportunity in this lifetime. To evolve into something greater. We all should strive to become elevated specimens of our kind.
If any black member here gets offended, it is okay but just stop and think. Look at the bigger picture and reality without bias. Then work around it and better yourself and your people. We all should be. It wont be easy. But we will get there. Hail Satan!High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:43 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:03 PM, "ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

And you wonder why I don't Fuck with you people or this group. Fucking losers. On May 14, 2016 10:14 PM, "izzyhendrix@..." <deontabray@... wrote:
I get what you're saying ms Shannon. But angry always comes up here and starts mess. I don't make a habit of looking at the worst in a race and detailing it in a group about peace,love,unity and spiritual growth. I get my race has befallen to the Jewish curses. Hell, I despise a lot of black people for it. I have small ties to that culture but always hated the disrespect and violence. Angry is stirring the pot, making things racial when they aren't. I think he is a jew because before him there was none of this. I wish he'd just fucking leave. I hate him. On May 14, 2016 10:03 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:43 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 5:03 PM, "ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I had a successful white female neighbor who was married to a worthless black and her life was hell. She was in the air force and her husband didn't even have a job he beat her and terrorized her. It became so bad her parents moved in with them to keep the man on check. Worst of all I feel sad for the daughter they have together who is growing up watching that behavior.

@ Angry Shaman

Not about you, obviously :p

That izzy fella... he / she / whatever it is, seems to have reality issues. Some Blacks are niggers and they enjoy being sub-humans. Horrible if you ask me...

I ALWAYS say that there is a difference between a Black person and a nigger. A nigger is sub-human. What category a particular Black person falls into depends on how the person behaves.

Here, what he or she types.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Izzy once again you are in the wrong here. If you can't accept this and change this attitude then just get out. 

Angry is never starting any bullshit, he simply spreads truth. His views are direct, but on point. That is the attitude we need to wake people up.

Calling him a jew TWICE is going way over board. I advice you to rethink that statement and the other statements you have made, I have not thought bad about you before, but right now you are not doing yourself any favors. 

@izzy if you are offended by any of this, you should try being White, we've been blamed for everything but the extinction of dinosaurs and not just by some online e-group which you can just sign out of whenever you want, it happens to us day after day on the history channels, media, music, schools, books, everywhere. We have no escape. That is why on e-groups like this you hear things from Whites they don't say elsewhere, the whole society is anti White. Blacks might not be on top in America but at least you have the whole resource rich continent of Africa to yourselves.

Chris' bloody right - there are Black and there are niggers!

DAMN, a Black tells you this, and despite it being for fun, there is truth in it.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

The thing all Whites here need to learn is that as children of the Gods and as a race of unlimited potential, it is inevitable that many people of other races will envy, fear and often times hate us. Envy is a subject I have posted on myself recently, it is a natural behavior. Therefore, most non-Whites can not help that they resent us. And we need not be doing anything to them for them to hate us, just our existence, our divine nature which is written in our DNA and our souls by the hands of the Gods is enough to spark envy in non-Whites. But not all non-Whites. There are people like high priestess Shannon who loves Whites and she will be blessed for this by the Gods. Satan loves her for her defending of his people. Guarantee, Shannon in her life will never suffer the same things which plague most other Blacks with anti White atittudes, prison, crime, murder, aids, diseases, poverty etc. The Gods will protect her and the few non-Whites who are of a higher consciousness and of a highly evolved nature. The Gods will bring these non Whites the wisdom to evolve as they have already done with High Priestess Shannon.

HAIL SATAN! Praise Be To The Gods.

If you don´t like white people is simple: stay away from them. Don´t be a christian and try to force them to love you while all you give hate.

Before the Jew there was no racial hatred. Every gentile race has an opportunity to advance and reach godhood. That's what evolution/advancement is being better than you were in the past.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back