Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

White Child Hung by Black Rapper in Music Video

You don't see the message because your dumb. Spirituality is who he is. He explains it in a different way but yet he try to make a difference. Honestly you learn more along about yourself and other people when you get to the deep and darkest places.

This rapper is wearing a star of David necklace in his photo.

Jewish spirituality is what this rapper is.
Murdering  a White Child in his video is obvious as to what this is about. Stop playing this game that its somehow soooooooo deep and mystical its just over your simple minds....... 
The whole video is about attacking White People and society. And its made by a dude who wears a star of David around his neck. He is probably a Black looking jew. And as a jew is just trying to instigate racial hatred and violence.

I'm sorry, do you understand what is going on today? Or do you just believe what you are told?Everything you hear about how the The "nice and kind black people who are just trying to spread the word of jesus and didn't do nuffin wrong!" is bullshit.The point of this disgusting piece of filth hanging a White child is to attempt to make people believe that it's okay and not a bad thing.Spirituality is who he is? That just is so Fucking hilariously wrong.He is just some up jumped piece of subhuman garbage who deserves to be brought out back and shot. Still think he's trying to spread a great message? How about some lyrics from that same song you praise."Look at Me" "I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked"So now he is spreading race mixing in his music.If you like this lower-than-dirt filth, you don't belong here. HAIL SATAN FOREVER! 

On Sep 16, 2017, at 03:09, f3ulwcme4gof6aq627adobjc6vlcya5wen222o5r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You don't see the message because your dumb. Spirituality is who he is. He explains it in a different way but yet he try to make a difference. Honestly you learn more along about yourself and other people when you get to the deep and darkest places.

Guess we Satanists might need a bit more intellectual fronts to settle these things.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Monday, September 18, 2017, 12:06:05 AM GMT+8, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I'm sorry, do you understand what is going on today? Or do you just believe what you are told?Everything you hear about how the The "nice and kind black people who are just trying to spread the word of jesus and didn't do nuffin wrong!" is bullshit.The point of this disgusting piece of filth hanging a White child is to attempt to make people believe that it's okay and not a bad thing.Spirituality is who he is? That just is so Fucking hilariously wrong.He is just some up jumped piece of subhuman garbage who deserves to be brought out back and shot. Still think he's trying to spread a great message? How about some lyrics from that same song you praise."Look at Me" "I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked"So now he is spreading race mixing in his music.If you like this lower-than-dirt filth, you don't belong here. HAIL SATAN FOREVER! 

On Sep 16, 2017, at 03:09, f3ulwcme4gof6aq627adobjc6vlcya5wen222o5r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

"Honestly need to learn shit." You're the one who needs to "learn shit", smartass..

"You don't see the message because your dumb"

Are you always this ironic?? No one here is dumb but you.

Hail Satan!

I usually don't talk on these groups, but jalredjklajfdoijacvonadovcijaoeif, you are literally the dog shit that I scraped off of my shoe this morning.  Somehow, hanging beautiful white children is a complex expression of a deep and valid point of view.  But you know what it is?  Maybe I'll tell you if you can get it past your thick stupid skull: it is fucking MURDER.  Yeah.  I hope you get banned, you MOTHERFUCKER.

I bet the child's parents agreed to this disgusting display as a from of cultural appreciation. Race traitors are insane with their thinking.

come on guys,Satan doesn't approve of His people trash talking each other.would you really talk to each other like that in front of Him?

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 8:02 PM, ilovesanat@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I usually don't talk on these groups, but jalredjklajfdoijacvonadovcijao eif, you are literally the dog shit that I scraped off of my shoe this morning.  Somehow, hanging beautiful white children is a complex expression of a deep and valid point of view.  But you know what it is?  Maybe I'll tell you if you can get it past your thick stupid skull: it is fucking MURDER.  Yeah.  I hope you get banned, you MOTHERFUCKER.

I honestly didn't expect somebody in our own groups to defend such an ugly and retarded video. You obviously still need a lot of deprogramming.

Rap music is degenerate, period. Sure, our Fostar and some of the original guys make good use out of it, using lyrics that pushed people in the right direction, but you're all trying to polish a turd with gold, guys.
Music is crowd control. Rap is not music for good people.
its also like candy compared to the full course meals of traditional music.
If you'd rather listen to rap over Bach it means that your brain hasn't even adapted to the complexity of ancestral music. You may as well be headbanging to the sound of two rocks being banged together in 4/4.
Most people just listen to it for the beat. Few people care about the lyrics as much as they say they do.
And the lyrics they do care about, if they ever do, they only care about because they speak to THEM.
Rap lyrics rarely open our minds, they simply validate what we already think and feel.
The rhyming is also gimmicky.
If you are impressed with rap more than other genres its because you can't even "hear" other types of music.
My IQ is well above average and I'm absolutely positive that I know what I'm talking about.
If you can't talk music without speaking like a hood thug then I'm going to assume you have a concussion.

yea i agree with sanat, that guy is dogshit, fuck him, i would personally decapitate him in front of satan.
people here tend to over react to things like this, but this video just had a big red flag for me too, it wasnt satire, or a joke...it was just gross and that freak that thinks otherwise is indeed dogshit.

I haven't seen the video nor do I care to.

However Hugo, I want to ask, is ur reference to rap not being good a general or only selected?

What I mean by that is, example for me, I listen to all kinds of music it's what ever moves my ears and my heart. It don't matter if it's rap, country, world, to classic, to sound of just the violin. The one I won't listen to lol is heavy metal sense for me it's just don't know but I do like ready there lyrics some times because it's nice and the meaning behind it. At times I will also twist the lyrics so it I have the image I want.

For me it's the lyrics and the story it tells and followed by the beat thy always go one and one together.

Do I do agree that some rap is what in the world and what the f... Was the guy thinking bad video bad lyrics even if the beat it's good.

But that's me and my world.

punish that rapper with his family

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:30 AM, "centurion_66688@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I bet the child's parents agreed to this disgusting display as a from of cultural appreciation. Race traitors are insane with their thinking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back