Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

While meditating, is it alright to use this?

yulia.bachman

I have a necklace given to me by a relative over the holidays. It is made of Selenite, Black Tourmaline, Amethyst, and Black Obsidian. This necklace is a rectangle of selenite with the other three stones stuck to the front, in the shape of a shield. Here is what the information which came with the necklace says:
"Selenite opens the pathway to connect to the highest realms; opening all our chakras. It is a powerful tool to connect with teachers, angels, and guides by opening our higher self. The soothing properties of Selenite allow one to become calm, centered, and filled with divine light. Selenite constantly cleanses and recharges itself.
Black Tourmaline defects negativity instead of absorbing it.
Amethyst initiates greater wisdom and also emits string protective energies.
Black Obsidian teaches us to find light in the darkness by releasing anything of lesser vibration."
First, is all this information true about these stones...? And second, would this be alright, or even good, to wear during meditation? Something about this just makes me think that if I wore this during meditation, it would actually repel the Demons, 'protect' me from them; which I certainly don't want. If this necklace keeps them away, then I'm going to destroy it.

It's  better to just clean the necklace of any angelic and negative energy with Satanic astral blue fire, programming the astral blue fire to cleanse the necklace as you see fit.

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:41 AM, "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have a necklace given to me by a relative over the holidays. It is made of Selenite, Black Tourmaline, Amethyst, and Black Obsidian. This necklace is a rectangle of selenite with the other three stones stuck to the front, in the shape of a shield. Here is what the information which came with the necklace says:
"Selenite opens the pathway to connect to the highest realms; opening all our chakras. It is a powerful tool to connect with teachers, angels, and guides by opening our higher self. The soothing properties of Selenite allow one to become calm, centered, and filled with divine light. Selenite constantly cleanses and recharges itself.
Black Obsidian teaches us to find light in the darkness by releasing anything of lesser vibration."
First, is all this information true about these stones...? And second, would this be alright, or even good, to wear during meditation? Something about this just makes me think that if I wore this during meditation, it would actually repel the Demons, 'protect' me from them; which I certainly don't want. If this necklace keeps them away, then I'm going to destroy it.

Frankly shit like that does not matter yes certain stones have certain energies but you have to fill them with energy and vibrate into them and do whole workings to really empower them (and of course the enemy is not strong enough to do this) i don't think it will have any effect at all if you meditate with it. Remember in Satanism props dont matter its all about the power of the mind and soul.

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:41 AM, "yulia.bachman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'll second that advice. You can also ask Father to attune the stones to him- or do this with any other demon. There are stones that facilitate contact with higher entities- if it works for angels, it works for demons. Still, sounds like a really useful gift! You should definitely wear it during meditation...

Try talking to the stones too. It's a cool experience!

HAIL SATAN!

Oh yes, looking ahead into the suggested "First Month" or training:
Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises
All the image links don't work... So I don't know what images to print out when I get to that time. What are the images that I need...?
And one more question... I do have one very personal thing and question I need to discuss with someone who is highly experienced... I remember reading somewhere to talk to one of the high priests or priestesses with such a thing. Who are they, and whom should I talk to...? I'm not very familiar with yahoo groups and how to navigate them, so is there a way I can send a private message to one of the highest?

How would I ask our Father to attune the stones to him? Through ritual? The Standard Ritual which is explained on the site? Or can I simply speak to him and ask during meditation?
Also, how would I program the astral blue fire to cleanse the necklace? What is astral blue fire...? The energy I feel all over my body, starting with my legs, during meditation?
I'm really sorry about all these questions, I'm new, and I'm still working on learning how to meditate in the first 7 days of the training. Tonight will be day 5 for me. My very first time meditating, evening of January 1st, I really did feel all that energy, and I think I may have managed to go into a trance, or at least very close to it; but ever since then, I haven't seemed to make any progress on my meditations. I light a black candle, the same one I used for my dedication, as well as some incense; then sit and try to focus on my breathing for a while as I try to meditate. But for some reason, I can seem to feel that powerful energy again since my first time, and I've started to feel lightheaded and dizzy instead of going into a trance... I also can't seem to get into the mindset of falling as is suggested to go into a trance... Am I doing something wrong...? 
I also have an idea on how I want my Astral Temple to be, but if I can't even go into a trance, how can I build that, and ask our Father to consecrate it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back