Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

While in public

kvnfidler

Something that I've been meaning to post is that I think while in public we should watch our manners and be polite. This is especially true if you have some sort of satanic clothing/jewlery on. I'm not saying "turn the other cheek" or something like that, I just mean say things like "thank you" "your welcome" hold doors for people etc. Jews try to make satanists look like richard ramirez (the night stalker) or something to that effect. But if while out and about (with a satanic shirt on) and we're nice and friendly people will take notice.

You know what, you are 100% correct. Whats crazy is that it was not to long ago the same thought popped in my head. It was after some bum asked me for change. I dont have a problem with doing that, I like to help the needy. But then I thought of something, usually they tell you thank you and god bless you are something like that. So before he had a chance to do that, I told him "See I guess avery satanist is not what they make us out to be." I told him that was a gift from Satan and he kind of just smiled and said, "alright and thank you" He probably didnt know what to say, "seeing as we are all suppose to be evil," give me a break I am a very nice respective person and this is all giving a good image to Father Satan.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 6:32:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] While in public

Something that I've been meaning to post is that I think while in public we should watch our manners and be polite. This is especially true if you have some sort of satanic clothing/jewlery on. I'm not saying "turn the other cheek" or something like that, I just mean say things like "thank you" "your welcome" hold doors for people etc. Jews try to make satanists look like richard ramirez (the night stalker) or something to that effect. But if while out and about (with a satanic shirt on) and we're nice and friendly people will take notice.

Greetings,
There have been some good points brought up about the way we should act and look in public.I work for Walmart.I am an assembler there,and have been working in that store for over 11 years now.I wear a very visible Bophomet necklace,but other than that have to wear the usual uniform.When I walk through the store I greet everyone with a smile.I take pride in my customer service abilities.I always try to be in a good mood.But that is easy because of who my life is dedicated too.I try very hard to be the most honest I can be.Admit when I have been wrong.Try to discipline myself,before management has a chance to do it. Most of the associates hate me,and feel a threat about the way I believe,and am so open about.I am always treated differently than the other associates,and I have to say,sometimes that gets to me.But rather than walk around with a frown and act like I am in a bad mood,I try my best to be friendly to those who are not to me.And because my position calls for me to be available to everyone in the store,at all times to fix things,and make sure things are working properly in the store.People count on me all the time.Since I have dedicated my life to Father Satan,I am even getting a lot of respect from my managers,that I never got before.I know that they see a confidence in me now,that they have never seen before.And I thank Father Satan for that.So in saying all this I have to agree.It is important how we act in public.But not to be taken advantage of either.We are a walking testimony of our Fathers love to everyone we meet.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT HE INSTILLS.
Brian. 

Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 8:32:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]I whole heartly agree, being on the left hand path and embracing our dark side dose not mean we need to act like a-holes to the world. Hail Father Satan Hail Marquis Lerajie

--- On Thu, 11/18/10, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 6:32 AM

[/TD]

I agree completly. I am very polite and nice to people most of the time. The only time i get mean is when they openly insult my religion. Then i defend my religion and give them a few good magickal curses.
Waric Lyco
Hail Satan
Death to the right hand path!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

I must agree with both of you in that respect... We have been scrutinized over the centuries of being the bad guys that no one really takes the time to even look into what our belief system is really about. The Xian's have taken Satanism to be mean and hateful at all costs and not even to consider that we may be friendly in any circumstances. I am in nature a very friendly person and the people around me see that all the time. Some even know my values as a Satanist but before they pass judgment on me I let my actions speak first. So in that respect i try to be the best person no matter what i do or say. I must say that yes some do shy away from me but that's to be expected from all the brain washing the Xians do. But over time it's over looked and in the end it's a good long lasting friendship, and at time some heated discussions. It's okay to have differences it's what life is about but I am not about to change who i am for someone else s beliefs. If they have a problem with it they can take me for who i am or walk the other way end of story. But if they can listen for a little while and accept even a small portion of what we are about then i am taking back little by little my fair share of what the Xian's have destroyed.

All Hail Satan
Patrick

Bingo!

Something that I've been meaning to post is that I think while in public we
should watch our manners and be polite. This is especially true if you have some
sort of satanic clothing/jewlery on. I'm not saying "turn the other cheek" or
something like that, I just mean say things like "thank you" "your welcome" hold
doors for people etc. Jews try to make satanists look like richard ramirez (the
night stalker) or something to that effect. But if while out and about (with a
satanic shirt on) and we're nice and friendly people will take notice.

I couldn't agree more! It sort of falls under that catch-all heading of "leading by example". Many associate Satanism with being obnoxious (possibly because many LaVeyans seem to think this is a requirement). When they see we can behave in a civilized manner, it can cause people to rethink their stereotyped opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Isnt that what the xtian clergy always tell there people?Act good to others but you see how they they treat others even their own kind.                 My hat off to you sir for being different and showing that WE are the different ones. May Father Bless you.

Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 10:49:19 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] While in public

Greetings,
There have been some good points brought up about the way we should act and look in public.I work for Walmart.I am an assembler there,and have been working in that store for over 11 years now.I wear a very visible Bophomet necklace,but other than that have to wear the usual uniform.When I walk through the store I greet everyone with a smile.I take pride in my customer service abilities.I always try to be in a good mood.But that is easy because of who my life is dedicated too.I try very hard to be the most honest I can be.Admit when I have been wrong.Try to discipline myself,before management has a chance to do it. Most of the associates hate me,and feel a threat about the way I believe,and am so open about.I am always treated differently than the other associates,and I have to say,sometimes that gets to me.But rather than walk around with a frown and act like I am in a bad mood,I try my best to be friendly to those who are not to me.And because my position calls for me to be available to everyone in the store,at all times to fix things,and make sure things are working properly in the store.People count on me all the time.Since I have dedicated my life to Father Satan,I am even getting a lot of respect from my managers,that I never got before.I know that they see a confidence in me now,that they have never seen before.And I thank Father Satan for that.So in saying all this I have to agree.It is important how we act in public.But not to be taken advantage of either.We are a walking testimony of our Fathers love to everyone we meet.
Brian. 

I'm always polite, friendly and open. I don't look "Satanic" i guess other than I wear a baphomet. Most people seem to miss that though. I've seen plenty of people squirm around me when I mention I am a Satanist, but that sametime they keep their cool because they know I am a nice person.

I've traveled quite a bit. So when I am in new places, I end up striking a conversation up with someone at some point. I usually manage to find a way to talk about my religion, it's literally all I think about anyways. So it is hard for me to not bring it up in a conversation, lol. So I bring it up in an open, non-threatening manner. More often than not, I get decent to good reactions. I've gotten a lot of people interested in my religion by just being friendly. -Audry(ilms)

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Waric" <waric_lyco@... wrote:

I agree completly. I am very polite and nice to people most of the time. The only time i get mean is when they openly insult my religion. Then i defend my religion and give them a few good magickal curses.
Waric Lyco
Hail Satan
Death to the right hand path!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

I don't hide who I am, but I don't go out of my way to stir the pot, either...I stay true to me, and I am always friendly, warm, and loving to others until they try to f*ck me over....then I curse them.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I couldn't agree more! It sort of falls under that catch-all heading of "leading by example". Many associate Satanism with being obnoxious (possibly because many LaVeyans seem to think this is a requirement). When they see we can behave in a civilized manner, it can cause people to rethink their stereotyped opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Thanks Paul,
Remember we are the spiritual ones.They have a fake spirituality.We have the real thing.
HAIL TO OUR BELOVED SATAN FOREVER!
Brian.

Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 10:26:57 AM

Isnt that what the xtian clergy always tell there people?Act good to others but you see how they they treat others even their own kind.                 My hat off to you sir for being different and showing that WE are the different ones. May Father Bless you.

Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 10:49:19 AM

Greetings,
Brian. 

i already do all of this and then some. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], keith becker <klyn666@... wrote:

I whole heartly agree, being on the left hand path and embracing our dark side dose not mean we need to act like a-holes to the world.
Hail Father Satan
Hail Marquis Lerajie

--- On Thu, 11/18/10, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 6:32 AM

what a great way to spread the word about satan! maybe its not such a bad idea to tell ppl "may satan bless u" either.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... wrote:

You know what, you are 100% correct. Whats crazy is that it was not to long
ago the same thought popped in my head.
It was after some bum asked me for change. I dont have a problem with doing
that, I like to help the needy. But then I thought of something, usually they
tell you thank you and god bless you are something like that. So before he had a
chance to do that, I told him "See I guess avery satanist is not what they make
us out to be." I told him that was a gift from Satan and he kind of just smiled
and said, "alright and thank you"
He probably didnt know what to say, "seeing as we are all suppose to be evil,"
give me a break I am a very nice respective person and this is all giving a good
image to Father Satan.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and
guide those who follow my instructions.-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

Something that I've been meaning to post is that I think while in public we
should watch our manners and be polite. This is especially true if you have some
sort of satanic clothing/jewlery on. I'm not saying "turn the other cheek" or
something like that, I just mean say things like "thank you" "your welcome" hold
doors for people etc. Jews try to make satanists look like richard ramirez (the
night stalker) or something to that effect. But if while out and about (with a
satanic shirt on) and we're nice and friendly people will take notice.

I do the same thing, I agree with you 100%
:))

When it comes to being out in public, I don't hide who I am, but I don't go out and shout to everyone who I am. Some days I will walk around with a baphomet proudly around my neck. I try to be as nice to others as possible, because it is the right thing to do. Only one of my room mates knows that I am a Satanist, as does her boyfriend, and they both have told me that had they not known they would have never been able to guess. They do not view me any differently than any other "normal" person that they would meet off the street.

Ave Satanas

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

I don't hide who I am, but I don't go out of my way to stir the pot, either...I stay true to me, and I am always friendly, warm, and loving to others until they try to f*ck me over....then I curse them.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

I always love seeing my man help little old ladies with satanic symbols on his shirts. :) some people judge us, but most of the sheep don't even pay attention to it I don't think. They are all pretty self absorbed and brainwashed..
Its the atheists and those that don't really understand what we are about, but are interested that I like to be especially nice to.
Hail Satan!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:48:57 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] While in public
    You know what, you are 100% correct. Whats crazy is that it was not to long ago the same thought popped in my head. It was after some bum asked me for change. I dont have a problem with doing that, I like to help the needy. But then I thought of something, usually they tell you thank you and god bless you are something like that. So before he had a chance to do that, I told him "See I guess avery satanist is not what they make us out to be." I told him that was a gift from Satan and he kind of just smiled and said, "alright and thank you" He probably didnt know what to say, "seeing as we are all suppose to be evil," give me a break I am a very nice respective person and this is all giving a good image to Father Satan.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Blacklegions Of satan <blacklegionsofsatan@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:48:57 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] While in public

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back