Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Which demon(s) should I summon?

aaron.raymer

I currently am in quite a surreal place in life at the moment. I was forced to move to a new city about eight months back, I cannot find a job in this town, and my work as an author isnt really paying off at all at the moment. I am an underground author, and I have invoked Phenoix to help with my writing, which has improved 110% since then. My upcomming book "Worst Fear", I give full credit to Phenoix and the JoS ministries for helping me with. Even though Phenoix was directly involved with it, I wouldnt be where I am today without stumbling upon JoS and the websites help within my life, which led me to summoning him. The book I am nervious about, because its my first novel and even with getting it finished and published there of course was alot of xtain problems popping up here and there. Especially in my private life. Now that the book is getting its due, I am of course revising the errors here and there within it, but with all that in mind I cannot help but notice those people around me who are xtain; are trying to deter me from everything that I am. I have teachers at school who are completely bombarding me with prayers, and they openly admit about it, even though I have told and showed them it is illegal for them to do so. My mother who is in law enforcement keeps on bugging me about my faith, which does not faulter, and keeps on threatening throwing me out of her house once I turn of age in just one more day. On which, I am futhermore showing my complete loyalty by getting my chest mural tattoo done, in which the content is purely to Satan. In not only symbology but in open content as well. Then ontop of all of this, all my "friends" here who claim Satanism, are anything but, and my very existance threatens their lifestyles, so I have to constantly look over my shoulder to avoid being jumped at every turn I go around. Then intermixed with this, the people I am forced to hang around outside of school and my own personal time, are from my mothers church. Most of them consist of people I have known since birth. They are all baptist, and are constantly bombarding me with prayers, and speaches about how, "They arent trying to convert me, their trying to 'save' my soul." Which even openly admit that I would have to completely give up who I am to become a xtain, and they dont think thats wrong at all. While in the same light it outrages me. I was given a bible just two nights ago by one of them, "just because it might change my mind," he said. I quickly burned it once getting away from the situation. I have been dedicated for the past three years now, and in that time, my life has only improved. Like this situation now there have been bumpy roads, but Father has always gotten me through it. I simply need to know what to do, because I at the moment have no way out. I'm constantly strengthening my aura, simply to fend off that spiritual attacks that I am always under. I've been fighting back as well, not as much as I should be, but that is because I'm under so much mental and physical strain that once I get home, I'm lucky to have a smoke before I pass out. My body is mostly scar tissue, and near ruined organs, because of my lifestyle. I simply love what I do, and so I do it passionatily. I just need a side door right now, and escape from all that is not right around me. Does anyone have any advice?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron.raymer" <aaron.raymer@... wrote:
I currently am in quite a surreal place in life at the moment. I was forced to move to a new city about eight months back, I cannot find a job in this town, and my work as an author isnt really paying off at all at the moment. I am an underground author, and I have invoked Phenoix to help with my writing, which has improved 110% since then. My upcomming book "Worst Fear", I give full credit to Phenoix and the JoS ministries for helping me with. Even though Phenoix was directly involved with it, I wouldnt be where I am today without stumbling upon JoS and the websites help within my life, which led me to summoning him. The book I am nervious about, because its my first novel and even with getting it finished and published there of course was alot of xtain problems popping up here and there. Especially in my private life. Now that the book is getting its due, I am of course revising the errors here and there within it, but with all that in mind I cannot help but notice those people around me who are xtain; are trying to deter me from everything that I am. I have teachers at school who are completely bombarding me with prayers, and they openly admit about it, even though I have told and showed them it is illegal for them to do so. My mother who is in law enforcement keeps on bugging me about my faith, which does not faulter, and keeps on threatening throwing me out of her house once I turn of age in just one more day. On which, I am futhermore showing my complete loyalty by getting my chest mural tattoo done, in which the content is purely to Satan. In not only symbology but in open content as well. Then ontop of all of this, all my "friends" here who claim Satanism, are anything but, and my very existance threatens their lifestyles, so I have to constantly look over my shoulder to avoid being jumped at every turn I go around. Then intermixed with this, the people I am forced to hang around outside of school and my own personal time, are from my mothers church. Most of them consist of people I have known since birth. They are all baptist, and are constantly bombarding me with prayers, and speaches about how, "They arent trying to convert me, their trying to 'save' my soul." Which even openly admit that I would have to completely give up who I am to become a xtain, and they dont think thats wrong at all. While in the same light it outrages me. I was given a bible just two nights ago by one of them, "just because it might change my mind," he said. I quickly burned it once getting away from the situation. I have been dedicated for the past three years now, and in that time, my life has only improved. Like this situation now there have been bumpy roads, but Father has always gotten me through it. I simply need to know what to do, because I at the moment have no way out. I'm constantly strengthening my aura, simply to fend off that spiritual attacks that I am always under. I've been fighting back as well, not as much as I should be, but that is because I'm under so much mental and physical strain that once I get home, I'm lucky to have a smoke before I pass out. My body is mostly scar tissue, and near ruined organs, because of my lifestyle. I simply love what I do, and so I do it passionatily. I just need a side door right now, and escape from all that is not right around me. Does anyone have any advice?
when the others are trying to "save" your soul just ignore them..when you are in this situation just think about Father Satan :)
dark blesses upon you
HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back