Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where would my father have gone...?

Marisa

When I was a little girl,my father died.He wasn't religious at all,i'm not sure he even believed in god,seeing as he had a pretty harsh life.well the only thing through the years that kept me from completely cracking,was that he could be in a happy place.where would he have gone after he died?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moneydiamondsgoldandice" <moneydiamondsgoldandice@... wrote:
When I was a little girl,my father died.He wasn't religious at all,i'm not sure he even believed in god,seeing as he had a pretty harsh life.well the only thing through the years that kept me from completely cracking,was that he could be in a happy place.where would he have gone after he died?
If he wasnt christian he probably went to the astral to reincarnate :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moneydiamondsgoldandice" <moneydiamondsgoldandice@... wrote:
I would say reincarnation. Not sure though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
Well he might be reincarnated or his soul could be somewhere else it's hard to say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moneydiamondsgoldandice" <moneydiamondsgoldandice@ wrote:

If he wasnt christian he probably went to the astral to reincarnate :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back