Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where to get more Information for Education

joepostma

So I have read all of the JoS website, and all the links it goes to which have more info etc. I had already read Stitchen's books and was aware of the reptilians, greys, etc., all of those ideas. I've read about the Holy Grail from other sources, over-coming self-victimization, the stuff from the one HP about raising your serpent was good new info etc.

But after reading the JoS site etc., I just feel like I don't understand enough. I don't know what is meant by chacra's other than that they're spots along your body etc., energy centers or what have you. But I don't understand what they are or what that means, how they were discovered, how it was discovered to work with them, etc. I just don't "have a feel" for what they are about. I don't know how you would tell if your chacras were open or closed for example, or if they were blocked, and I don't know how you would gauge any of these things or gauge your progress changing them. Should I memorize the names of the chacras, their locations, their functions? All of the meditations on the JoS site...well it just seems like there's so many of them, how would you ever do them all on a regular basis? There's got to be something like 50 different meditations at least. How do you choose which ones are worth doing or becoming adept at? Sometimes there are instructions about spinning your chacras at 6 times the speed of light, and I just have no idea what that even means. Are you just supposed to imagine in your head balls of light "spinning"? How do you really gauge their speed? What direction do they spin? What direction should their polar axes be pointed? Are they spheres or toroidal vortexes?

I need more information about everything. Do you feel energy or just imagine it? I have asked this before and not seen an answer yet: when you make your body tingle by thinking about it, is this the energy you're supposed to work with? My knowledge level on this is too unstructured it feels like. I want to understand more of the "physics", the processes, why they occur, how they occur, where they came from, their relevance and applicability, how to quantify them, measure them, etc.

I have a pdf of the 6-month program. Should I stop trying to learn about it and just start doing? Maybe I should print that pdf out and work on it page by page? I have a voracious mind and can read and read and read, and some things I have learned a great deal from with this approach that I was able to apply in my life...just knowledge-level stuff though that doesn't really make a difference any further than understanding certain things. Like, you can understand everything about the stock market but understanding it doesn't make you rich, although it does make you smarter than others. But being smarter than others doesn't actually count for anything.

In fact at some point being too smart seems like a severe detriment, doesn't it? If you can't function like a normal person in society because you're always aware of what everyone else is missing, and no one else understands you, then what the heck can you actually do for work? Should I just find a job in retail or something, so that I don't have to interact with people on a mental level?

But there was only a few days worth of reading via JoS and internal links and I don't feel like I got enough.

Part of the problem is I just can't even imagine sitting still and trying to meditate...my mind wants to read and think and analyze and process information, and then read some more and more. I feel like the last thing I want to do is quiet my mind; rather, I want to make it MORE active and process MORE information, etc. I guess the problem is just being with yourself with yourself, rather than by yourself with your mind, you know what I mean? I love being by myself and as the hours go by when I am home alone, I get more and more happy and energized until I am bouncing off the walls and literally dancing every step around the house. Is this when I should meditate?

Should I talk to my wife about this and tell her that this is what my religion is, and that it is serious to me and that I need time alone for myself every day to practice? Or should I leave her out of it and just try to fit it in? She is mormon but I've told her about this "SS" stuff...about the alternate history and the truth about slave religion etc. After the initial shock of having to re-learn what the name "Satan" meant...because there is so much stigma around it...she seemed to be able to get it and listen, although I am not sure she was too happy about it. She might freak if I tell her I want to start practicing and show her my candles etc.

What will doing the six moth program do for me? What if I only do one month or two months? I get sent away for work a lot to other countries which screws up my schedule.

Man I just have so many questions and my head just wants to soak up whatever more of this out there that it can. I am deeply craving more info on all of it. Should I start going "internal"? Maybe new information will come to me that way?

Ok just forget all that. DON'T overthink about them. After one point after you've learned something, it's important to stop analyzing and start doing. Just try to feel your chakras and get a feel how to spin. All forms of power meditations are right-brained, they're focused on feeling them instead of thinking what to do. Just concentrate on what you're doing and everything else will come. It's pretty much the opposite of what you are used to doing :) It's a sure-fire way to fail if you overthink about them and invoke your left brain. Not only that but your mind will represent the situation as more complex than it already is.

Also it's important to experience these yourself instead of having them told to you, and it's completely subjective. Try to focus on something and hget the feel first and you'll know what you're doing.

Kundalini yoga is pretty dynamic, it doesn't involve sitting still for a long time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@... wrote:

So I have read all of the JoS website, and all the links it goes to which have more info etc. I had already read Stitchen's books and was aware of the reptilians, greys, etc., all of those ideas. I've read about the Holy Grail from other sources, over-coming self-victimization, the stuff from the one HP about raising your serpent was good new info etc.

But after reading the JoS site etc., I just feel like I don't understand enough. I don't know what is meant by chacra's other than that they're spots along your body etc., energy centers or what have you. But I don't understand what they are or what that means, how they were discovered, how it was discovered to work with them, etc. I just don't "have a feel" for what they are about. I don't know how you would tell if your chacras were open or closed for example, or if they were blocked, and I don't know how you would gauge any of these things or gauge your progress changing them. Should I memorize the names of the chacras, their locations, their functions? All of the meditations on the JoS site...well it just seems like there's so many of them, how would you ever do them all on a regular basis? There's got to be something like 50 different meditations at least. How do you choose which ones are worth doing or becoming adept at? Sometimes there are instructions about spinning your chacras at 6 times the speed of light, and I just have no idea what that even means. Are you just supposed to imagine in your head balls of light "spinning"? How do you really gauge their speed? What direction do they spin? What direction should their polar axes be pointed? Are they spheres or toroidal vortexes?

I need more information about everything. Do you feel energy or just imagine it? I have asked this before and not seen an answer yet: when you make your body tingle by thinking about it, is this the energy you're supposed to work with? My knowledge level on this is too unstructured it feels like. I want to understand more of the "physics", the processes, why they occur, how they occur, where they came from, their relevance and applicability, how to quantify them, measure them, etc.

I have a pdf of the 6-month program. Should I stop trying to learn about it and just start doing? Maybe I should print that pdf out and work on it page by page? I have a voracious mind and can read and read and read, and some things I have learned a great deal from with this approach that I was able to apply in my life...just knowledge-level stuff though that doesn't really make a difference any further than understanding certain things. Like, you can understand everything about the stock market but understanding it doesn't make you rich, although it does make you smarter than others. But being smarter than others doesn't actually count for anything.

In fact at some point being too smart seems like a severe detriment, doesn't it? If you can't function like a normal person in society because you're always aware of what everyone else is missing, and no one else understands you, then what the heck can you actually do for work? Should I just find a job in retail or something, so that I don't have to interact with people on a mental level?

But there was only a few days worth of reading via JoS and internal links and I don't feel like I got enough.

Part of the problem is I just can't even imagine sitting still and trying to meditate...my mind wants to read and think and analyze and process information, and then read some more and more. I feel like the last thing I want to do is quiet my mind; rather, I want to make it MORE active and process MORE information, etc. I guess the problem is just being with yourself with yourself, rather than by yourself with your mind, you know what I mean? I love being by myself and as the hours go by when I am home alone, I get more and more happy and energized until I am bouncing off the walls and literally dancing every step around the house. Is this when I should meditate?

Should I talk to my wife about this and tell her that this is what my religion is, and that it is serious to me and that I need time alone for myself every day to practice? Or should I leave her out of it and just try to fit it in? She is mormon but I've told her about this "SS" stuff...about the alternate history and the truth about slave religion etc. After the initial shock of having to re-learn what the name "Satan" meant...because there is so much stigma around it...she seemed to be able to get it and listen, although I am not sure she was too happy about it. She might freak if I tell her I want to start practicing and show her my candles etc.

What will doing the six moth program do for me? What if I only do one month or two months? I get sent away for work a lot to other countries which screws up my schedule.

Man I just have so many questions and my head just wants to soak up whatever more of this out there that it can. I am deeply craving more info on all of it. Should I start going "internal"? Maybe new information will come to me that way?

Alright thanks that is helpful. As I suspected...less thinking more doing! But the doing isn't about left-brain, it is quieting down and going right brain. I have done this in the past, just need to relax and do it more.

Hail Satan :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Ok just forget all that. DON'T overthink about them. After one point after you've learned something, it's important to stop analyzing and start doing. Just try to feel your chakras and get a feel how to spin. All forms of power meditations are right-brained, they're focused on feeling them instead of thinking what to do. Just concentrate on what you're doing and everything else will come. It's pretty much the opposite of what you are used to doing :) It's a sure-fire way to fail if you overthink about them and invoke your left brain. Not only that but your mind will represent the situation as more complex than it already is.

Also it's important to experience these yourself instead of having them told to you, and it's completely subjective. Try to focus on something and hget the feel first and you'll know what you're doing.

Kundalini yoga is pretty dynamic, it doesn't involve sitting still for a long time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@ wrote:

Yes and another thing I've noticed in your post is DETAILS. In power meditations, it doesn't really matter if you get the details right, it's more like focusing on the big picture. Again taking things apart and zooming in and focusing on details is left-brained thinking and tends to spoil your meditations. That's what many newbies do and then complain. You don't have to do it perfectly the way its described in JoS, but the big picture should feel right to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@... wrote:

Alright thanks that is helpful. As I suspected...less thinking more doing! But the doing isn't about left-brain, it is quieting down and going right brain. I have done this in the past, just need to relax and do it more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joepostma" <joepostma@ wrote:

An example to this is when getting in a trance. I see posts like "HELP I'm TRYING to get the falling feeling to get in a trance but I can't. I'm TRYING to not feel my body. I'm TRYING to do this the exact same way as in JoS but can't".

All these have one thing in common: TRYING. If you try and stress your mind and tense yourself you can't relax, it's common sense. It's a bit ironic because you're trying to get in a trance by stressing yourself. Now about the falling feeling, often *PRETENDING* to be falling does the trick. Just pretend you're doing this. Children do this all the time, they pretend to be superheroes, adults, to be able to fly e.t.c.

Even if you *PRETEND* to be in a trance it works too, it gets you in a trance soon.

The same with feeling energy, another thing that seems hard to people. Just pretend you're able to feel energy and answer this question: "If you were able to feel energy, how would it feel?" Often the first subconscious answer and feeling is the correct one. If you try to *THINK* about feeling energy and how you'll get it correct blah blah blah you'll never get it.

For most meditations, just pretending to do correctly what it says works.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Yes and another thing I've noticed in your post is DETAILS. In power meditations, it doesn't really matter if you get the details right, it's more like focusing on the big picture. Again taking things apart and zooming in and focusing on details is left-brained thinking and tends to spoil your meditations. That's what many newbies do and then complain. You don't have to do it perfectly the way its described in JoS, but the big picture should feel right to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Well gee, I feel stupid now! Lol. I never thought of it that way.
Thank you. This is helpful. Basically, don't try too hard is what
you're saying, 'cause you'll shoot yourself in the foot so to speak?
Hail Father Satan always!

On 11/8/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
An example to this is when getting in a trance. I see posts like "HELP I'm
TRYING to get the falling feeling to get in a trance but I can't. I'm TRYING
to not feel my body. I'm TRYING to do this the exact same way as in JoS but
can't".

All these have one thing in common: TRYING. If you try and stress your mind
and tense yourself you can't relax, it's common sense. It's a bit ironic
because you're trying to get in a trance by stressing yourself. Now about
the falling feeling, often *PRETENDING* to be falling does the trick. Just
pretend you're doing this. Children do this all the time, they pretend to be
superheroes, adults, to be able to fly e.t.c.

Even if you *PRETEND* to be in a trance it works too, it gets you in a
trance soon.

The same with feeling energy, another thing that seems hard to people. Just
pretend you're able to feel energy and answer this question: "If you were
able to feel energy, how would it feel?" Often the first subconscious answer
and feeling is the correct one. If you try to *THINK* about feeling energy
and how you'll get it correct blah blah blah you'll never get it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Yes and another thing I've noticed in your post is DETAILS. In power
meditations, it doesn't really matter if you get the details right, it's
more like focusing on the big picture. Again taking things apart and
zooming in and focusing on details is left-brained thinking and tends to
spoil your meditations. That's what many newbies do and then complain. You
don't have to do it perfectly the way its described in JoS, but the big
picture should feel right to you.

Alright thanks that is helpful. As I suspected...less thinking more
doing! But the doing isn't about left-brain, it is quieting down and
going right brain. I have done this in the past, just need to relax and
do it more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Ok just forget all that. DON'T overthink about them. After one point
after you've learned something, it's important to stop analyzing and
start doing. Just try to feel your chakras and get a feel how to spin.
All forms of power meditations are right-brained, they're focused on
feeling them instead of thinking what to do. Just concentrate on what
you're doing and everything else will come. It's pretty much the
opposite of what you are used to doing :) It's a sure-fire way to fail
if you overthink about them and invoke your left brain. Not only that
but your mind will represent the situation as more complex than it
already is.

Also it's important to experience these yourself instead of having
them told to you, and it's completely subjective. Try to focus on
something and hget the feel first and you'll know what you're doing.

Kundalini yoga is pretty dynamic, it doesn't involve sitting still for
a long time.

So I have read all of the JoS website, and all the links it goes to
which have more info etc. I had already read Stitchen's books and
was aware of the reptilians, greys, etc., all of those ideas. I've
read about the Holy Grail from other sources, over-coming
self-victimization, the stuff from the one HP about raising your
serpent was good new info etc.

But after reading the JoS site etc., I just feel like I don't
understand enough. I don't know what is meant by chacra's other
than that they're spots along your body etc., energy centers or what
have you. But I don't understand what they are or what that means,
how they were discovered, how it was discovered to work with them,
etc. I just don't "have a feel" for what they are about. I don't
know how you would tell if your chacras were open or closed for
example, or if they were blocked, and I don't know how you would
gauge any of these things or gauge your progress changing them.
Should I memorize the names of the chacras, their locations, their
functions? All of the meditations on the JoS site...well it just
seems like there's so many of them, how would you ever do them all
on a regular basis? There's got to be something like 50 different
meditations at least. How do you choose which ones are worth doing
or becoming adept at? Sometimes there are instructions about
spinning your chacras at 6 times the speed of light, and I just have
no idea what that even means. Are you just supposed to imagine in
your head balls of light "spinning"? How do you really gauge their
speed? What direction do they spin? What direction should their
polar axes be pointed? Are they spheres or toroidal vortexes?

I need more information about everything. Do you feel energy or
just imagine it? I have asked this before and not seen an answer
yet: when you make your body tingle by thinking about it, is this
the energy you're supposed to work with? My knowledge level on this
is too unstructured it feels like. I want to understand more of the
"physics", the processes, why they occur, how they occur, where they
came from, their relevance and applicability, how to quantify them,
measure them, etc.

I have a pdf of the 6-month program. Should I stop trying to learn
about it and just start doing? Maybe I should print that pdf out
and work on it page by page? I have a voracious mind and can read
and read and read, and some things I have learned a great deal from
with this approach that I was able to apply in my life...just
knowledge-level stuff though that doesn't really make a difference
any further than understanding certain things. Like, you can
understand everything about the stock market but understanding it
doesn't make you rich, although it does make you smarter than
others. But being smarter than others doesn't actually count for
anything.

In fact at some point being too smart seems like a severe detriment,
doesn't it? If you can't function like a normal person in society
because you're always aware of what everyone else is missing, and no
one else understands you, then what the heck can you actually do for
work? Should I just find a job in retail or something, so that I
don't have to interact with people on a mental level?

But there was only a few days worth of reading via JoS and internal
links and I don't feel like I got enough.

Part of the problem is I just can't even imagine sitting still and
trying to meditate...my mind wants to read and think and analyze and
process information, and then read some more and more. I feel like
the last thing I want to do is quiet my mind; rather, I want to make
it MORE active and process MORE information, etc. I guess the
problem is just being with yourself with yourself, rather than by
yourself with your mind, you know what I mean? I love being by
myself and as the hours go by when I am home alone, I get more and
more happy and energized until I am bouncing off the walls and
literally dancing every step around the house. Is this when I
should meditate?

Should I talk to my wife about this and tell her that this is what
my religion is, and that it is serious to me and that I need time
alone for myself every day to practice? Or should I leave her out
of it and just try to fit it in? She is mormon but I've told her
about this "SS" stuff...about the alternate history and the truth
about slave religion etc. After the initial shock of having to
re-learn what the name "Satan" meant...because there is so much
stigma around it...she seemed to be able to get it and listen,
although I am not sure she was too happy about it. She might freak
if I tell her I want to start practicing and show her my candles
etc.

What will doing the six moth program do for me? What if I only do
one month or two months? I get sent away for work a lot to other
countries which screws up my schedule.

Man I just have so many questions and my head just wants to soak up
whatever more of this out there that it can. I am deeply craving
more info on all of it. Should I start going "internal"? Maybe new
information will come to me that way?

Thanks firestarter. I keep forgetting to just relax and do it. I tend to analyze a great amount.

An example to this is when getting in a trance. I see posts like "HELP I'm TRYING to get the falling feeling to get in a trance but I can't. I'm TRYING to not feel my body. I'm TRYING to do this the exact same way as in JoS but can't".

All these have one thing in common: TRYING. If you try and stress your mind and tense yourself you can't relax, it's common sense. It's a bit ironic because you're trying to get in a trance by stressing yourself. Now about the falling feeling, often *PRETENDING* to be falling does the trick. Just pretend you're doing this. Children do this all the time, they pretend to be superheroes, adults, to be able to fly e.t.c.

Even if you *PRETEND* to be in a trance it works too, it gets you in a trance soon.

The same with feeling energy, another thing that seems hard to people. Just pretend you're able to feel energy and answer this question: "If you were able to feel energy, how would it feel?" Often the first subconscious answer and feeling is the correct one. If you try to *THINK* about feeling energy and how you'll get it correct blah blah blah you'll never get it.

<td val[/IMG]You need to stop analysing things unnecessary. You have a lot of confusion in your head thus why you cant feel or understand anything. Be open minded and let the Gods guide you into the truth. SS is an individual path. We are individual and our experience differ. Chakras are energy centres of the soul. They are the powerhouses of the soul. A basic meditation program should consist of chakra work,void meditation,breathing exercises,EZ chakra spin,yoga. Mediation empowers your soul. When are your chakras are fully empowered and your khundalini risen you can perform supernatural abilities. The goal of all this is reaching Godhood;Father Satan's original plan. It is achievers through power meditation. Its hard to concentrate and focus when you don't put your mind into you. SS is all about experience which differ from individual to individual. Yo can feel energy as well as imagine it. The best way to do it is knowing you are doing it and just doing it. The moment you start wondering if you doing it right,you spoil the working. HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Where to get more Information for Education
Sent: Fri, Nov 9, 2012 12:51:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks firestarter. I keep forgetting to just relax and do it. I tend to analyze a great amount.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "joepostma" <joepostma@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "joepostma" <joepostma@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back