Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where should I begin?

<td val[/IMG]
Idk the answer but I do believe opening up ur heart completly should be first and foremost in my opinion now that I found jos my first thing I've found is study study study and meditate daily I'm Still preparing fory dedication first myself hopefully soon tho I truly can't wait for father loves us
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where should I begin?
Sent: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 4:53:08 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Should I start opening my chakras right away or should there be something else I work on first?

[/TD]

You should start with opening the Third Eye, and then in the order that is on the JoS. Not start with the Heart Chakra.

As for where to begin, just spend some time reading and studying through the JoyOfSatan.org website. So many of your questions will be answered by reading through there.

As for meditation, start with the Beginner section in the 'Meditations' portion of the JoS site. Start with some simple breathing exercises and the foundation meditation. Void Meditation is also a good basic meditation to master.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Louis Cypher <louiscypher415@... wrote:

Idk the answer but I do believe opening up ur heart completly should be first and foremost in my opinion now that I found jos my first thing I've found is study study study and meditate daily I'm Still preparing fory dedication first myself hopefully soon tho I truly can't wait for father loves us
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Sure, go for it. Just be consistent with whatever routine you'll be doing. Start small first. These are the essentials in my opinion: cleaning of chakras and aura and also void meditation, but any that you can come up with is fine as long as you find what's correct for you.

Also pay attention to your body's feedback on these meditations. Don't injure yourself. Good luck :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Should I start opening my chakras right away or should there be something else I work on first?

Should I do the spiritual warfare training program or is that not necessary? I know the first month is trance training and visualizations and astral sensing and stuff.

I am still somewhat new to power meditations and its hard for me to focus, visualize, and extremely hard for me to do void meditation. But I assume Ill get better as I keep practicing. Would skipping the training program be okay, if I get right to opening my 3rd eye? And what exactly happens once its open? I read a lot about it but Im wondering will it make me more 'open' just by opening that 1 chakra?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

You should start with opening the Third Eye, and then in the order that is on the JoS. Not start with the Heart Chakra.

As for where to begin, just spend some time reading and studying through the JoyOfSatan.org website. So many of your questions will be answered by reading through there.

As for meditation, start with the Beginner section in the 'Meditations' portion of the JoS site. Start with some simple breathing exercises and the foundation meditation. Void Meditation is also a good basic meditation to master.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Louis Cypher <louiscypher415@ wrote:

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back