Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WHERE IS HITLER NOW?

Richard1

I know that clergy and members have communicated with Hitler and said so. But I don't remember if they said what impression they got as to his spiritual condition. Is he now a god? Is he incarnated on Earth now? Is he hanging out on Duat as a spirit with Father Satan, waiting to incarnate? Perhaps nobody knows and I meant no disrespect but I am sure that these questions have crossed peoples minds.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

I've been wondering that too! Same w/ all the "old" HP's from the good old pagan days, and during the xian persecution. Are they all still alive and Immortal? Are they dead? Either way, why aren't they contacting and helping us?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@... wrote:

I know that clergy and members have communicated with Hitler and said so. But I don't remember if they said what impression they got as to his spiritual condition. Is he now a god? Is he incarnated on Earth now? Is he hanging out on Duat as a spirit with Father Satan, waiting to incarnate? Perhaps nobody knows and I meant no disrespect but I am sure that these questions have crossed peoples minds.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

..Hail Satan!!"why aren't they contacting and helping us?!" This question follows the logic of newbies who ask "why can't I SEE Satan?" "i have been dedicated 2 weeks now"....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

I've been wondering that too! Same w/ all the "old" HP's from the good old pagan days, and during the xian persecution. Are they all still alive and Immortal? Are they dead? Either way, why aren't they contacting and helping us?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER
Surely very well alive, observing and helping the cause of Satan. What I can reassure you is that none is Incarnated Hitler using instant messenger or anything [lol], as these Reverend Humans were of the most powerful and Elite Human souls to ever step on the Earth. Well this preety much says it all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

BLACKKAT! *glomp* I think I've seen Merlin while reciting runes several times. Did those ledgends really happen in real life to some extent? I just thought that they would be helpin us here on Groups if they were still alive and in-cogneto. Maybe they're alive and waitin for December (Aquarius), or they just don't want to use tech b/c their massive bio-electricty would fry the computers, phones, etc. What IS gonna go down in Dec anyway? I know the world's not gonna end and Pices is gonna end, but I have no idea how. Got any ideas? It would be nice to be more prepared.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!!"why aren't they contacting and helping us?!" This question follows the logic of newbies who ask "why can't I SEE Satan?" "i have been dedicated 2 weeks now"....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

..Hail Satan!! to prepare? {advance as much as you can--meditation/yoga..ect}
"Now, I will tell everyone in all honesty, it does appear the world economy will
collapse 2013-2014, as I have seen this in nearly everyone's astrology chart
that I have read, but as for the end of the world- no. Again, be aware of
serious economic problems, meditate and build protection around yourselves and
loved ones, but know it will not be the end of the world and those of us who are
strong in Satan will not get the brunt of any of this. Satan protects his own"--HP Maxine
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/169
As for the Dec.21st 2012 thing--its from Mayan calander -"Maya' in Sanskrit
means 'illusion.' Sanskrit is the oldest of known languages and is very
spiritual. What this translates into is 'The END of ILLUSION' i.e., the END of LIES!"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/140

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

BLACKKAT! *glomp* I think I've seen Merlin while reciting runes several times. Did those ledgends really happen in real life to some extent? I just thought that they would be helpin us here on Groups if they were still alive and in-cogneto. Maybe they're alive and waitin for December (Aquarius), or they just don't want to use tech b/c their massive bio-electricty would fry the computers, phones, etc. What IS gonna go down in Dec anyway? I know the world's not gonna end and Pices is gonna end, but I have no idea how. Got any ideas? It would be nice to be more prepared.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

So those anchient Legends really DID happen?! I would be so relieved to hear that! I have been told by some Demons (if I wasn't being tricked by angels) that I played a major part in them as a woman Naddred. Could you look at my chart? http://operaticanimenimue.deviantart.co ... t#/d4c3jgc I understand that the race thing is like what happens when u mix chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream 2gether (u can't taste any distinct flavor @ 1 time by itself), but I still don't understand how Democracy is bad and some of the role thing. How can ppl havin a say in their gov be bad? Do the opinions of normal ppl not really matter @ all? How is a republic (what the FF had in mind for us) diff and better? If I can't vote and influence the institions that control my life at least a little bit, I feel like I'm a worthless slave and that I and my opinions and ideas don't matter. I feel like anything but Dem would lead to totalcontrol by gov, which is bad, but the way things are now is rigged and we don't have too much of a choice thanks to the kikes in media, gov, etc. Once we get the kikes out it will work better and people will have honest information with more options and opinions, since all we know is based on what the kikes tell us. Since I'm straight, I understand the role thing is the reason I felt a strong desire to reproduce after I found out my Grandma was dying, to carry on my genetic lineage. What I don't understand is that it seems like u want me to be a 50's style housewife, and I've never wanted to do that. I've always wanted to either be some sort of artist, a detective, or an astronaut. Though I like what my mom did for me by keeping me w/ her until preschool, even though it isolated me and reinforced xianity in my brain, with SS parents and kids we should try for the opposite of having meditate time instead of naptime, taking them out in the world, etc. This is distressing me to the point that I want you all to kill me if you all can't make me understand, that my mind's been too tainted and it will take a restart as a kid in Aquarius with full truth from the get-go to undo this. Sorry that was so long. Just wanted to let my feelings out that have been bogging me down for a while. I can understand if you end up hating me. Before I found this, I've never felt like I've ever really belonged anywhere, and when I was little I always thought there was something fundimentally wrong with me becasue of my A.D.D. and later partner diagnosis of Auspergers (mild Autism) even though no one ever really said it to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! to prepare? {advance as much as you can--meditation/yoga..ect}
"Now, I will tell everyone in all honesty, it does appear the world economy will
collapse 2013-2014, as I have seen this in nearly everyone's astrology chart
that I have read, but as for the end of the world- no. Again, be aware of
serious economic problems, meditate and build protection around yourselves and
loved ones, but know it will not be the end of the world and those of us who are
strong in Satan will not get the brunt of any of this. Satan protects his own"--HP Maxine
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/169
As for the Dec.21st 2012 thing--its from Mayan calander -"Maya' in Sanskrit
means 'illusion.' Sanskrit is the oldest of known languages and is very
spiritual. What this translates into is 'The END of ILLUSION' i.e., the END of LIES!"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/140

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back