Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where did people originate from?

The human race was first created as slaves to help the Gods, according to jew sitchin it was for a mining project but i'd hold that loosely as a theory.
After that, it's been said that the God's kept adding on more and more of their genes to humans until humans began to resemble the God's more and more.
Though I've read theories that different alien species have interbreeded with humans thus creating the different races. To be honest, I believe the first one a little more but, though written by a jew, I would suggest 'The 12th Planet' and 'The Lost Book of Enki' by zecaria sitchin both available on the files section of the egroup. A lot of it is written in allegory so keep that in mind while reading it.
You can ask Hell to help you understand the allegories while reading it, it should give you a more thorough idea. You can always ask Satan as well and keep an open mind and eye out.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

??? I know of that site, that is how I came to Satan. I also looked in the groups for key words like "origin", "race" can't find what I am looking for so I am hoping a brother or sister can help me understand and learn. I don't need the web address or some stupid answer Celina. I understand he created us and where he is from. My question is did he or the Gods make multiple peoples/races... I believe we where created in modern day Iraq, am I correct? Did we simply migrate from there? Did the enemy gods separate us? Why are there different races of gentiles?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org and group messages

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@ wrote:

Did we all come from one spot? Did the Satan create different peoples all over the globe?

Please note that Celinas answer was not stupid at all. Satanists are encouraged to find things out for themselves. When people give you the link to JoS website, it is usually because the question or one like it has been asked before on here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

??? I know of that site, that is how I came to Satan. I also looked in the groups for key words like "origin", "race" can't find what I am looking for so I am hoping a brother or sister can help me understand and learn. I don't need the web address or some stupid answer Celina. I understand he created us and where he is from. My question is did he or the Gods make multiple peoples/races... I believe we where created in modern day Iraq, am I correct? Did we simply migrate from there? Did the enemy gods separate us? Why are there different races of gentiles?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org and group messages

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@ wrote:

Did we all come from one spot? Did the Satan create different peoples all over the globe?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back