Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

where did my post go?

i post stuff and nothing shows?
i need to talk to someone with knowledge.will you help me plz?or do you know someone?steve.

On Friday, 13 March 2015, 5:59, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What post? 

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:51 PM, "konjyncrom@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

help?

Sometimes the posts are overposted and the admin / moderator must delete them or move them and send them at a later date.
HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODSHEIL HITLER / SIEG HEIL
- Malprg

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 13, 2015, at 10:18 PM, sean wheatley konjyncrom@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  i post stuff and nothing shows?
i need to talk to someone with knowledge.will you help me plz?or do you know someone?steve.

On Friday, 13 March 2015, 5:59, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What post? 

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:51 PM, "konjyncrom@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

help?

still notshowing tchhhh!
doh!

On Wednesday, 18 March 2015, 0:33, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Tch.. post anyway. As long as you don't break the rules you'll be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back