Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When will Satan completely take over this world?

josephcollins2013

Hello, has Satan ever revealed when He will take his reign and take over this world completely? Has he ever mentioned what date it will be when He will destroy everyone who opposes Him and will be struck down?

Are you just going to sit there and wait?

Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] When will Satan completely take over this world?

Hello, has Satan ever revealed when He will take his reign and take over this world completely? Has he ever mentioned what date it will be when He will destroy everyone who opposes Him and will be struck down?

This, my friend is a christian way of thinking. Dedicated SS's actively work to destroy our enemies and enlighten people to the truth. We don't sit in our asses and wait if and when Satan will come here. But we ACT ourselves. This entire process involves us in an active role here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

Maybe he meant when WE, that includes us dedicated Satanists and Gods, will take over the world control. Even if he didn't meant it that way, i am curious too.

------------------------------
On Thu, May 9, 2013 3:58 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

This, my friend is a christian way of thinking. Dedicated SS's actively work to destroy our enemies and enlighten people to the truth. We don't sit in our asses and wait if and when Satan will come here. But we ACT ourselves. This entire process involves us in an active role here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@... wrote:

soon, after all it's our Age. The Age of Aquarius ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Maybe he meant when WE, that includes us dedicated Satanists and Gods, will take over the world control. Even if he didn't meant it that way, i am curious too.

------------------------------
On Thu, May 9, 2013 3:58 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "josephcollins2013" <josephcollins2013@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back