Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When should a beginner seek help? I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere.

derekthehellviking

I have several serious questions that I would appreciate some serious answers to. I've been doing meditation practice for nearly six months now with no sign of results and I was wondering how long a beginner Satanist should practice without obvious results before he becomes concerned. If I meditate a lot without anything happening, does that mean something is wrong with me? Could things like a beginner Satanist's environment or astrological chart make it much more difficult than usual to progress?

I confess that I don't necessarily do a full meditation regimen every day. Although, I still do it very frequently, so I wouldn't think it would make much of a difference. It's mostly holidays with relatives and vacations where I tend to drop the ball.

Anyways, what if it really is much more difficult for me for some reason? Should I look for another Satanist to be my mentor then? I very much like the idea of working with a more experienced Satanist. Can I get help from the demons even if I can't perceive them? Also, this isn't meant to beg, but can Satanists use magic (A jump start?) to aid other Satanists' spiritual progress?

I'm not trying to be lazy but is it really supposed to be so hard? I don't mean to be impatient or anything but I often feel like I'm not getting anywhere when I practice. I think this issue is worth addressing because I'm probably not the only one who may be having such serious problems. I find this "being stuck" feeling to be very frustrating, so I hope you can give me some helpful insight here.

Again, let me emphasize, I'm NOT posting this because I'm lazy. I just think I might be having big problems with my self development that may require some help. I want to be someone who has enough power or strength to make a real difference and I hope you'll respect that. Help me so I can help you. Sound like a fair deal?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
I have several serious questions that I would appreciate some serious answers to. I've been doing meditation practice for nearly six months now with no sign of results and I was wondering how long a beginner Satanist should practice without obvious results before he becomes concerned. If I meditate a lot without anything happening, does that mean something is wrong with me? Could things like a beginner Satanist's environment or astrological chart make it much more difficult than usual to progress?

I confess that I don't necessarily do a full meditation regimen every day. Although, I still do it very frequently, so I wouldn't think it would make much of a difference. It's mostly holidays with relatives and vacations where I tend to drop the ball.

Anyways, what if it really is much more difficult for me for some reason? Should I look for another Satanist to be my mentor then? I very much like the idea of working with a more experienced Satanist. Can I get help from the demons even if I can't perceive them? Also, this isn't meant to beg, but can Satanists use magic (A jump start?) to aid other Satanists' spiritual progress?

I'm not trying to be lazy but is it really supposed to be so hard? I don't mean to be impatient or anything but I often feel like I'm not getting anywhere when I practice. I think this issue is worth addressing because I'm probably not the only one who may be having such serious problems. I find this "being stuck" feeling to be very frustrating, so I hope you can give me some helpful insight here.

Again, let me emphasize, I'm NOT posting this because I'm lazy. I just think I might be having big problems with my self development that may require some help. I want to be someone who has enough power or strength to make a real difference and I hope you'll respect that. Help me so I can help you. Sound like a fair deal?
A few brief points mentioned under SATANIC MEDITATIONS may help a bit.
HP Maxine there writes of the importance of (1) patience, and (2) consistency;
this is found under the title TRANCE in the BEGINNING SECTION of the SATANIC MEDITATIONS page.
Everybody advances at their own pace according to effort, time and knowledge.

As for demon assistance with meditaton, you may read or have read that Focalor specializes in helping new Satanists. If you have'nt read about him yet, HP Maxine
cites her experience with him on JOS under THE GODS OF HELL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derekthehellviking" <derekthehellviking@... wrote:

PS--HP MAXINE HAS ALSO POSTED INFO ON FOCALOR (LUCIFUGE ROFOCAL) ON THE SITE ENTITLED "SACRED MAGICK".

Now that I think about it, maybe I have spent enough time working on going into a trance state. Thanks for answering!

If anyone else has some good beginner meditation tips, I'd love hear them!

you know a funny experience I had, I just wasn't able to get into a trance using the way described on the site.
So I just kept practising it and doing other meditations too, like energy breathing and trying to breathe energy into my aura.
I don't know why or what, but as soon as I started doing this every day just before I went to bed in the order -breathing excercises, third eye meditation, energy breathing, breathing energy into my aura, aura cleaning, breathing excercises- The second day of this regime, I actually was able to activate my pineal gland and feel some sort of great bliss state, then I went in a trance. I wasn't succesful at the trance excersise on JoS, but I found out my own way to get into a trance. Apparently my body goes into trance as soon as I breather energy into my aura. The third day of this regime, I had the feeling of bliss again, went into a trance, and even had a vision!

What I'm trying to say is, find your personal training program, see what's your training preferences, what you're good at, what you're body is capable of, how it reacts to certain stuff etc...etc... Like I said, I got in a trance from aura cleaning =p so my body has a different opinion on trances then JoS xD
You'll be fine if you start to improvise for yourself a bit, the powermeditations are really great!

Ave Satanas and the gods of old!

I think if you feel that you must seek help, then that is a sign telling you should. If your not sure do so anyway it couldnt hurt.

----------
I of suicide, I the unlord, Im born again with snakes eyes. becoming godsize.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 05:15:13 PM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: When should a beginner seek help? I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere.

Wait a minute! I meant haven't spent enough time, not have!

well first of all let me say thank you for askin for help
there must be so many people who discover joy of satan n give up early on because things are tough!

im sure your enviroment and astrological chart can make things tougher for one person more than another, i think past lives have a big influence on things and that could be a lot of your problem

you just have to accept that there are a lot of challanges to be overcome if you want to develop
i would say the most important thing to you at the moment is to fully open your heart to satan, put 100% faith into him and trust him to guide you on your journey!
i'd also work to find out who your guardian demon is as they will help you

its very important to be consistent in your meditation, missin even a day can set you right back at square one!

just keep persevering and don't even doubt yourself or give up!

its supposed to be hard as the ultimate goal is immortality, and thats obviously not something that will come cheap!

just keep strong, Satan needs everyone he can on his side!

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]m not sure what to do

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, derekthehellviking <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: When should a beginner seek help? I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 8:15 PM

Wait a minute! I meant haven't spent enough time, not have!
[/TD]

Thanks for the tips and suggestions everyone! You know, I just did a void meditation tonight that felt like it went much more well than usual. I think that's probably because I'm starting to succeed in shutting up my random thoughts. I've been thinking that my problems might have something to do with the environment because I live in a xtian household, it's harder to find a private spot in the day at home, and I also had nasty and quite negative experiences with entities (Mostly light entities of some sort. Noticed shadow people too but they didn't seem quite as troubling. Spooked me during bedtime. Feel more comfortable sleeping with lights on at home nowadays.) not too far away from where I meditate.

I am heavily interested in knowing who my guardian is. I'd love to chat it up with him or her a bit. Do you think I could do it with a Ouija board, even if I'm not spiritually advanced? The only problem is, what if my family discovered it? Damn it, that wouldn't be good! What about those Internet Ouija (virtual) boards though? Do they work very well at all?

Anyways, I'll try soldiering forward on my own for a little while longer. If things don't work out after a period of time, I'll see if I can't get some help. If anyone else has further advice, feel free to share.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back