Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When pets die?

[email protected]

What happens to pets when they die? My dog just died this morning and I wanted to know if anyone knows what happens to them.
Hail Satan!

I think he is going to be in the palace of lord Anubis because dogs are sacred to him. Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "rebehkexkszimmy@..." <rebehkexkszimmy@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:13:28 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] When pets die?
  What happens to pets when they die? My dog just died this morning and I wanted to know if anyone knows what happens to them.
Hail Satan!

I am so sorry for your loss. I love animals. I have a dog of my own and I would be devastated if anything happened to him. I don't know where their spirits go when they pass from this life. I can only assume that since we reincarnate, they would do the same. Perhaps you can do a ritual to Father and in the ritual prayer, give thanks for the time and the good memories you had with your friend. Time will heal. Hail Satan!
On May 23, 2013 9:22 AM, "rebehkexkszimmy@..." <rebehkexkszimmy@... wrote:
Hail Satan!

I would like to know what rituals I could use the ashes of my own dog in. Of course a ritual for her soul and a candle made with some of her ashes to send her on her way was the first thing I did with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rebehkexkszimmy@..." <rebehkexkszimmy@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

There doesn't seem to be a funeral rite on JoS. Perhaps you could write your own and share it. Hail Satan!
On May 24, 2013 8:22 AM, "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:
  I would like to know what rituals I could use the ashes of my own dog in. Of course a ritual for her soul and a candle made with some of her ashes to send her on her way was the first thing I did with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rebehkexkszimmy@..." <rebehkexkszimmy@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Why would you want to do this? Just bury your dogs ashes respectfully. All animals are of Satan. Her soul is safe.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rebehkexkszimmy@" <rebehkexkszimmy@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

What palace? What are you talking about?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

I think he is going to be in the palace of lord Anubis because dogs are sacred to him. Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:13:28
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] When pets die?

Hail Satan!

What I simply meant is that the dog is going to probably be with lord Anubis .or do you have any tangible info of were the dog might be? .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:37:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: When pets die?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

I think he is going to be in the palace of lord Anubis because dogs are sacred to him. Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Attachments :
<ol>9350550.jpg</ol> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:37:18 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: When pets die?

Hail Satan!

You will need:
1 small black candle with a minute amount of your beloved dog within. This could be a sprinkle of ash, this could be a mere strand of hair.
Vanilla oil

At night, during a peaceful time, I picked midnight on the cusp of the full moon. Bless the candle with the vanilla oil.

Light the candle and invoke Satan.

"O father Satan, I call to you on this night. Accept my beloved (name here) into your realm. May (he/she) prove as loyal to you as to me in this life. May (he/she) love you as they had I. Accept (him/her) Satan in your embrace.

Ave Satana.

Focus on the candle, meditate, remember the special times you shared. This will prove cathartic for you.

Do not snuff the candle, let it go out on its own. Do not leave the candle until it has gone out, just meditate on it. Even if you're left exhausted. Reciprocate that loyalty and love.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], E P <prouddaughterofsatan@... wrote:

There doesn't seem to be a funeral rite on JoS. Perhaps you could write
your own and share it. Hail Satan!
On May 24, 2013 8:22 AM, "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

I would like to know what rituals I could use the ashes of my own dog in.
Of course a ritual for her soul and a candle made with some of her ashes to
send her on her way was the first thing I did with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rebehkexkszimmy@"
<rebehkexkszimmy@ wrote:

What happens to pets when they die? My dog just died this morning and I
wanted to know if anyone knows what happens to them.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back