Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When one thinks about a Demon, can the Demon know it?

Yes, but it's important to be very respectful, and don't worry if you make mistakes when talking to them, they will teach you how to properly approach them.

It's okay to make mistakes when first getting reacquainted with your Family, which they literally are. But, always remember to give them a Sir or Ma'am or Lord, OR Lady as this respects their rank, and title. You can probably even call them by their literal title if you wish, such as Duke, or President, or as such.

These are things to take into consideration as you approach them, or they approach you. It's okay to make mistakes when talking to them as they will teach you their ethics. Be aware for signs in the beginning that are obvious, or if you have developed your psychic abilities you will feel things out with your Soul as they are giving you messages and these will be incredibly obvious to the point that it saves time on both ends and they really love us, and care about us as our Family, and as you spend time with a particular Demon, or Demoness they will gift you things, or do nice things for you, as a return service for your service to Satan, or because they wanted to.

Expect to return something to them though, because it would be a personal offense if you didn't naturally.
Satan is much the same way as I explained, when you talk to Him ALWAYS give Him a Yes Sir, and No Sir. And only when He wants you to talk. Whenever you meet Him when He decides it's time to come and see you and send a message or even appear before you if that happens always be mindful and quiet until He tells you it's okay to talk.

Respect goes both ways. As you give them respect you will get it in return. Just pace yourself and try to relax when you talk to them, it's okay to relax but please try to balance a decent posture with your spine up straight when you sit, or if you are lying down also try to make your spine straight.

They have a strong emphasis on keeping your spine straight and taking proper care of it, because the spine ensures the Magnum Opus is completed, plus it shows general respect for yourself, and others around you who may be watching you, yes they may even decide to contact you in public telepathically, or even appear in an extra Ka, or thoughtform.

These things really do happen, but if you are new to Spirituality, or Satanism which I get the impression you are then you will want to spend time making a relationship with Satan first and foremost. Getting to know Satan because He is the Leader, and your Father is very important. He will assign you a Guardian Demon/Demoness when the time is right, it's better to focus on that primarily until you get properly comfortable with Satanism, and your Satanic Journey in general which Satan the longer you are with Him the better things will get and He will help you tremendously on your Satanic Path as things go. You will understand things you thought were either impossible, or didn't exist, or just in general be gifted nice things in return for Service to Him.

Take these things into account as you advance and take this PDF and start with this on your Journey, also ask Satan about where to really start with your Satanic Journey in general outside of the PDF. You may be incredibly surprised as to what He says. Again be incredibly open when He talks to you, or sends you signs.

This is a very serious thing you have gotten into you need to understand that, this path is like nothing you have EVER known, but as He teaches you(know that you will have His full protection and He WILL NEVER put you through anything you cannot readily handle, (in other words He entirely fully prepared you for what you are going through)

Take care of yourself as this goes and do not forget to enjoy your life as well. This is an incredibly dangerous path though I must stress. I advise that you buy this book, and start looking for crystals that WILL protect you as you go through all of the insanity, and hideous attacks the enemy is going to put you through.

I suggest Labradorite, and Hematite as a beginner's crystal set. As Labradorite will repel Dark Magicks, and Anti-Gravity energies along with Death Magicks, and Hematite will repel anti-gravity as well, and Electromagnatism.

Yes, this is very serious.

I will post an article from Wikipedia about Electromagnatism and it's affects, but I will tell you from personal experience if it gets strong it will get almost unbearable. It makes it almost impossible to walk or worse.

It's like having earth's gravity multiplied by whatever the enemy throws at you. I have to go through this absurdly powerful electromagnatism everyday that barely permits me to walk because of a reptilian invasion in my home with my Family along with other horrible energies. This is information you need to know, I also have to deal with it in public, or wherever else I go, and it's absolutely terrible, but I carry three pieces of world class Hematite on me which makes it a lot easier to handle. You do not need to spend a lot of money to get the crystals you need as Satan owns the planet, and the crystals and will get you in return for your Service and Dedication to Him the best on the planet period.

I recommend getting some Hematite on Amazon, or Aliexpress if you want it from somewhere else, but the price on Amazon is cheaper, and is only 30 dollars which is where I got mine.

Also this book which will aid you in understanding the crystals and their literal powers, and affects on your energy field(aura) Chakras, and your overall organ, and blood health.

The Crystal Bible: Judy Hall: 9781582972404: Amazon.com: Books

The Crystal Bible: Judy Hall: 9781582972404: Amazon.com: Books    

He will peroidically inform you if something else happens around you, or if you need to know something whether it be positive, or negative, or neutral. He is our Father, and Teacher, and He wants to teach us entirely, but you have to be willing to listen now, and when He speaks to you. It also shows proper respect when you listen to Him.

I own a copy of this wonderful, and pretty book, and it is incredibly helpful.

Take whatever advantage you can get. I guarantee you when the enemy starts attacking you with Electromagnitism you WILL NOT notice it, as it is subtle in the beginning, but it gets crushing to the point to where walking becomes something that was nice beforehand. You can also gets Labradorite on Amazon, but it's better to get the spheres as it holds and releases it's energies and affects a lot better than any other fashioned crystal of it.

Try Aliexpress.com and you will find a decent sphere for a decent price if you put some money aside.

So, this is what I have to say to you about this. Please try to absorb it, even revisit and re-read this message if necessary, but always remember what you have learned from this particular message.

Always remember to enjoy things no matter what's happening. You only get to complete the Magnum Opus once and it certainly is an amazing Journey we are all on as a Family.

Hail Satan.

Yes. They will feel that you are trying to bond with them, when you (for example) visualize their sigil, or imagine yourself interacting with them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back