Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When does one become a member of the JoS?

torpedo

Am I a member by simply believing to be a member?
Am I a member by dedicating?
Am I a member by visiting these forums?
Am I a member by posting messages?
Am I a member by agreeing with clergy's doctrine?
When exactly does one become a member of the Joy of Satan?

Let's go over them.
Believing to be a member?
Yes, in some way. If you follow Satan and the Gods, you are a Spiritual Satanist. This is a mental thing, and it is related to how you feel about it. Yes.
Dedicating?
Also yes, in a way. Obviously, many people have been with Satan before officially doing the Ritual, but it is a rite of passage for a reason. It is a decision you take to reject lies and follow truth, and it marks the start of your journey. Once you are Dedicated, there is no doubt. You are dedicated.
(...)
Agreeing with the clergy?
You can disagree with the clergy on certain things and still be a Satanist.
This does not mean you can talk about obviously wrong, ignorant things, like, say, claiming the Crown Chakra is actually green, something that is obviously wrong, and have your opinion be "respected".
But if you have a disagreement on a minor or specific thing, voice it. Even the High Priests themselves have said this. We are here to follow Truth, and your claim will either be proven wrong, proven right or start a productive discussion.

I hope this answers your question.

Am I a member by simply believing to be a member?
Am I a member by dedicating?
Am I a member by visiting these forums?
Am I a member by posting messages?
Am I a member by agreeing with clergy's doctrine?
When exactly does one become a member of the Joy of Satan?

Performing the Dedication Ritual means you are officially a Spiritual Satanist. You must complete this, believing you are without doing this means nothing.

The other points are not really necessary, but it helps to be involved with the forums and community. You do not have to agree with the Clergy, but all Clergy members are here to help you and are appointed by the High Priests/Priestesses in addition to the Gods.

Does being a Spiritual Satanist mean that I'm a member of the Joy of Satan ?

Yes.

Does being a Spiritual Satanist mean that I'm a member of the Joy of Satan ?
There are many factors as to what makes you one of us; You can call yourself affiliated or a member all you want, but unless you literally live and breath the way of being an SS, being a "member" means nothing on it's own. You need to spiritually advance further and build a stronger relationship with Satan and the Gods to truly understand what it means to be a part of this and to get the most out of it, for one. Complete the 40 day program, do a ritual to the gods every day, find out who your Guardian Daemon is and get to know them, find a way to involve yourself in a project, ask questions, learn whatever you can, contribute what you can, be active on the forums, donate if you'd like even, but most importantly, get to know Satan! You're a "member" enough by being an SS and being here, but to even make that matter takes more than just dedicating, that's just the first step.

1. Dedicate yourself
2. Complete the 40 Day program to power up your soul
3. Get accustomed to the Standard Ritual and include this Psalm in your prayers when you do
4. If there is a Ritual Schedule, participate, otherwise, try do get God's ritual done every day if you can, and if you can bring yourself to join the fight, it would be greatly appreciated, we need as many warriors as we can get!
5. Study, study, study, we have a jackpot wealth of information here

And remember to keep your affiliation on the hush hush, don't go parading it around like some kind of badge, this can be quite dangerous. Silence is Golden and never forget that.
Lastly, never betray us, or slander us; we will know. We are everywhere and we will find out, and worst of all, The Gods will know, and they do not take kindly to traitors and dissenters. And as an SS, it's also a part of your duty to the Gods to bring any who are guilty of such to the attention of the rest.
Dedication and Loyalty reign supreme, and these are shown through action volumes more than through words. I hope this helps.

All the works performed by volunteers are copyrighted in the name of Joy of Satan, not in the name of Spiritual Satanists.
Who owns the information?
The copyrighted stuff in the site is not written by "volunteers", but by the admins of the JoS site, like HP Hoodedcobra. When HP Maxine was admin of the JoS site, the copyright registration was under her name. Now it's under HP Hoodedcobra's or someone else's.

Now what does this have to do with the persistent questions about becoming a member? You don't become a JoS member because there's no official membership. The only identifiable titles are High Pries(ess) and JG (JoS guardian) in this forum.

Also, the copyright is for the sole purpose of preventing copycat sites from stealing the info from the JoS site and giving it no credit, as many have done in the past. It has no other purpose. You are free to copy it and transmit it to others as long as you say it came from JoS.

In the prosperity ritual, there is no mention of Spiritual Satanists. Only "members of the Joy of Satan Ministries."

Yes, because only members of the Joy of Satan Ministries are Spiritual Satanists, this means, anyone who dedicates to Satan with the dedication ritual of the Joy of Satan, they are members of the Joy of Satan Ministries and Spiritual Satanists.

Not any other dabblers who pretend to be Spiritual Satanists while they are not, that is why this distinction exists, so the blessings are only for those who are part of the JoS family.

Yes, because only members of the Joy of Satan Ministries are Spiritual Satanists, this means, anyone who dedicates to Satan with the dedication ritual of the Joy of Satan, they are members of the Joy of Satan Ministries and Spiritual Satanists.

Not any other dabblers who pretend to be Spiritual Satanists while they are not, that is why this distinction exists, so the blessings are only for those who are part of the JoS family.

So if I dedicate I will automatically receive blessings whenever someone performs that ritual?
Are the blessings split equally among all Spiritual Satanists?
The more dedicated people there are, the less blessings for each per ritual?
Does that not imply that one has a social obligation to perform that ritual since others are doing it as well and one is getting benefits?

So if I dedicate I will automatically receive blessings whenever someone performs that ritual?
Are the blessings split equally among all Spiritual Satanists?
The more dedicated people there are, the less blessings for each per ritual?
Does that not imply that one has a social obligation to perform that ritual since others are doing it as well and one is getting benefits?

Equality is a lie in all fronts of life. The Gods preside over the Blessings and give them out how they see fit and how they should be given out. That said, any practicing SS who actively advances and participates in the ritual schedules, who is earnestly doing their best to walk the Path to the Godhead, does receive from all of the blessings.

With your attitude however, I don't have much to say.

Lastly, more people equals more blessings, as more is more, an ever increasing force. Not sure why you would think otherwise, unless you have other motives in mind for asking these questions.

Honestly m8, I don't know if you are trolling or not, but you are being overly pedantic about simple and irrelevant things. How is obsessing about who is a member and the specifics of that ritual going to help you in your spiritual progress? If you are not trolling (as there have been trolls who were asking pedantic questions about every single small thing to waste people's time and piss them off is the past) then you need to be less overanalyzing because that attitude harms your spiritual progress. I'm almost certain that you have trouble with meditation (if you are doing it at all) because you question whether what you experience is right or you analyze every single experience.

I mean, people aren't doing the ritual for selfish purposes and to expect rewards for themselves but to bless a community as a whole because they want it to prosper. They are receiving benefits for themselves too, since they're members of that community. It's not a zero sum thing.

Thank you very much for this post. Yesterday I asked my GD to help me find the reasons for my current blockages. From these links I was able to find information that I had not had the opportunity to analyze before.

Thank you very much for this post. Yesterday I asked my GD to help me find the reasons for my current blockages. From these links I was able to find information that I had not had the opportunity to analyze before.
No problem buddy, I hope you get things cleared up :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back