Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When Do You Truly Become A Spiritual Satanist?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many people seem to erroneously believe that when you Dedicate, then you are a "Dedicated Spiritual Satanist".

Spiritual Satanism is a transformative path. When you dedicate, you are almost the same person as yesterday, minus the fact you have opened your eyelids and finally woke up. Albeit this is a closing of a large circle of ignorance in one's life, another new circle opens up; a life in which you must learn to exist with outside of the sleeper state.

This state is foreign, and of course, one is always on the risk to fall asleep again. If you choose to fall asleep again, so you will.

The above process is a step of bravery and goodness, and something that is like telling to the Gods: "Hello, I am here and I am serious to grow in the path". Then the Gods can give you major pushing in the direction of growth. But it's the case that you still have walking to do.

A process here takes place; a path opens and you are supposed to grow in it. In most ways you are still the same person. If you dedicated on the 23rd of December, you were smoking in the 22th, and you will likely smoke on the 24th. This has not changed.

One must not delude themselves that they made a major leap in core and actual development; one just opened a gate to evolve and advance. A primary, but the most important of all the steps. Yet after this one still has an array of things they had before, which now, they can start a journey to improve, fix and work on, with renewed hope, vigor and power which comes from the assistance of the Gods.

Many who do not take these steps or deny the baggage they bring with it, be this psychological, mental, traumatic, misplaced understanding, tend to think that the above Rite of Passage saves anything. If you were a thief or a drunkard all your life, and I take you suddenly to the house of the Gods, still the same underlying factors are there, and they are not worked or absolved just because you took a step in there.

Certainly the environment helps, but one must make certain valid decisions and follow them. One can be "Dedicated" for 20 years and still have many lingering issues that are not worked on. These issues do hamper one's potential, and if one does not fix them, they still drag you down and do not allow you to manifest your higher self.

It's also possible for some personalities to act in very deluded manners even after they join this path. I seek no judgement here just to give you some valid facts about all of this so you can grow and do your best.

Let's say for example one was in a lifestyle that was related to drugs and other perilous things. One just crossed the gate; making likely the single best choice compared to their previous life. The life is still there, one does everything they were doing before. There is just a golden ticket to a better existence in their pocket. But if they use it or not and apply it, that is another matter.

If one goes and adds around 100 worse choices immediately after this good choice of acquiring the ticket, that is clearly not indicative that one is going to grow.

Just going into the gym and saying "Hello, I am here" and having the best trainers, plans and nutrition, but you literally just leaving the next day and doing nothing, will not yield results.

People who do not walk the path on the actual way, are just bragging about a gym membership. "I once even joined the best gym", they say, as they consume 25 cheeseburgers. Does that matter? It does matter you took the step at some point; but then you might have left or one is still struggling with certain bad habits. These plague you and keep you down.

The golden gym membership card means a lot of things and is the entry point of the shape you envisioned, for the person who takes their baggage and starts working immediately, it is indeed a golden pass. For the other person who does not practice, it is still a shiny golden pass to a new life, but this pass has to be used daily on the gate of the gym - where you must go in and actually train.

Some people also might leave or give up when they see they actually have to work with this card instead of just "having it", which is hampering and delaying their own potential. Eventually the universe will guide you there again, maybe after a lot of suffering, to re-consider whether or not you should be using the card.

The smart trainee knows that they must use the card and they get to work.

People with not much understanding, on their head also think that let's say asinine amounts of dedication time entitle you into all sorts of things. 1 year grand master, 3 months narcissist, 6 months self proclaimed high priestess, the list is endless. If one takes a couple of steps back and is objective, they will see that they are just starting out.

What is a good way to solve this? One must look at other trainers. One must exist in the society with other SS, and seek also the best. Yes, there are also some SS who are not using this pass and they also sadden me greatly, as they are harming themselves and their potential. But if one hangs around this for a long time, they will be lost also. So who should one be going with and after? Those who use the pass to the path.

This can be understood easily by a person who trains for 5 years (and you would also understand your own self better in 5 years and understand why you were like this in 3 months), but one person who just woke from slumber can easily get overconfident, or also totally lack confidence in their attainment which is great (even if a little time is involved). But the outcome is accumulating, and one must try to not over-estimate or underestimate the path and themselves.

To close the topic here, one becomes a Spiritual Satanist, by actually becoming a Spiritual Satanist - the Dedication is a call to actually become Dedicated, and to Dedicate your soul to working on it. One is truly dedicated when they know dedication; the active act of going after the dedication of your soul.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

they also sadden me greatly, as they are harming themselves
Sir, do not feel sorry for such people. even they dont feel sorry for themselves. we cannot change everyone.

and also it is a very good sermon to make people realise that Satanism is not just a religion but a way of life. Thank you very much.
i hope that this will be an enlightening way for some people and they will shake themselves up and come to their senses. because i was such a person in the past, now i feel very sorry for every wasted moment. i wish i could have used the benefits of Satanism more useful before. then i remember that i can be immortal and i have lots of times to fix. hahaha but again its my wrong because enemy isnt waiting us to reach Magnum Opus. so we have no time to lose and we have to fix ourselvies asap
with lots of loves ♥️

Spiritual Satanism is a transformative path. When you dedicate, you are almost the same person as yesterday, minus the fact you have opened your eyelids and finally woke up.
How do you know, that I was "almost the same person"? Some people achieve transformation by important decisions in their life and it's common for them as drinking glass of water (Pluto Greetings), because they allow consequences to flow through them and work with Universe than be against it. The further you are and more power you gain the decisions starting to cost more.

Second. Some people from here was with Gods in past lifes, so their dedication pretend to have one specific feel...Return back to home from long adventure. That mostly grant you transformation, because it's really strong and soul-piercing.

Sorry I won't ended sermon, because my mind was blown by word... "SUPERFICIALITY"

Many people seem to erroneously believe that when you Dedicate, then you are a "Dedicated Spiritual Satanist".

Spiritual Satanism is a transformative path. When you dedicate, you are almost the same person as yesterday, minus the fact you have opened your eyelids and finally woke up. Albeit this is a closing of a large circle of ignorance in one's life, another new circle opens up; a life in which you must learn to exist with outside of the sleeper state.

This state is foreign, and of course, one is always on the risk to fall asleep again. If you choose to fall asleep again, so you will.

The above process is a step of bravery and goodness, and something that is like telling to the Gods: "Hello, I am here and I am serious to grow in the path". Then the Gods can give you major pushing in the direction of growth. But it's the case that you still have walking to do.

A process here takes place; a path opens and you are supposed to grow in it. In most ways you are still the same person. If you dedicated on the 23rd of December, you were smoking in the 22th, and you will likely smoke on the 24th. This has not changed.

One must not delude themselves that they made a major leap in core and actual development; one just opened a gate to evolve and advance. A primary, but the most important of all the steps. Yet after this one still has an array of things they had before, which now, they can start a journey to improve, fix and work on, with renewed hope, vigor and power which comes from the assistance of the Gods.

Many who do not take these steps or deny the baggage they bring with it, be this psychological, mental, traumatic, misplaced understanding, tend to think that the above Rite of Passage saves anything. If you were a thief or a drunkard all your life, and I take you suddenly to the house of the Gods, still the same underlying factors are there, and they are not worked or absolved just because you took a step in there.

Certainly the environment helps, but one must make certain valid decisions and follow them. One can be "Dedicated" for 20 years and still have many lingering issues that are not worked on. These issues do hamper one's potential, and if one does not fix them, they still drag you down and do not allow you to manifest your higher self.

It's also possible for some personalities to act in very deluded manners even after they join this path. I seek no judgement here just to give you some valid facts about all of this so you can grow and do your best.

Let's say for example one was in a lifestyle that was related to drugs and other perilous things. One just crossed the gate; making likely the single best choice compared to their previous life. The life is still there, one does everything they were doing before. There is just a golden ticket to a better existence in their pocket. But if they use it or not and apply it, that is another matter.

If one goes and adds around 100 worse choices immediately after this good choice of acquiring the ticket, that is clearly not indicative that one is going to grow.

Just going into the gym and saying "Hello, I am here" and having the best trainers, plans and nutrition, but you literally just leaving the next day and doing nothing, will not yield results.

People who do not walk the path on the actual way, are just bragging about a gym membership. "I once even joined the best gym", they say, as they consume 25 cheeseburgers. Does that matter? It does matter you took the step at some point; but then you might have left or one is still struggling with certain bad habits. These plague you and keep you down.

The golden gym membership card means a lot of things and is the entry point of the shape you envisioned, for the person who takes their baggage and starts working immediately, it is indeed a golden pass. For the other person who does not practice, it is still a shiny golden pass to a new life, but this pass has to be used daily on the gate of the gym - where you must go in and actually train.

Some people also might leave or give up when they see they actually have to work with this card instead of just "having it", which is hampering and delaying their own potential. Eventually the universe will guide you there again, maybe after a lot of suffering, to re-consider whether or not you should be using the card.

People with not much understanding, on their head also think that let's say asinine amounts of dedication time entitle you into all sorts of things. 1 year grand master, 3 months narcissist, 6 months self proclaimed high priestess, the list is endless. If one takes a couple of steps back and is objective, they will see that they are just starting out.

What is a good way to solve this? One must look at other trainers. One must exist in the society with other SS, and seek also the best. Yes, there are also some SS who are not using this pass and they also sadden me greatly, as they are harming themselves and their potential. But if one hangs around this for a long time, they will be lost also. So who should one be going with and after? Those who use the pass to the path.

This can be understood easily by a person who trains for 5 years (and you would also understand your own self better in 5 years and understand why you were like this in 3 months), but one person who just woke from slumber can easily get overconfident, or also totally lack confidence in their attainment which is great (even if a little time is involved). But the outcome is accumulating, and one must try to not over-estimate or underestimate the path and themselves.

To close the topic here, one becomes a Spiritual Satanist, by actually becoming a Spiritual Satanist - the Dedication is a call to actually become Dedicated, and to Dedicate your soul to working on it. One is truly dedicated when they know dedication; the active act of going after the dedication of your soul.

Thanks Needed To Here That Hail Satan

The truth. This is a path of work. You must fulfil to the best of your ability the tasks the Gods set.

There are also people and newcomers who time and time again confuse someone being an SS of dedication alone, or claiming to be an SS, with someone being an advanced SS.

The so-called "advanced SS" then proceeds to take advantage of and be a total lunatic in general to the naive one who is under the impression the Gods must 'approve' of said lunatic's behavior because "they are an advanced SS and they say the Gods love them". Then things escalate and rapidly get worse.

Just because someone claims they are advanced does not mean they actually are.

Im GLORIFYING SATAN, im SS

Im training all days, im SS
Im doing yoga all days, im SS
Im overcoming Degeneracy, im SS
Im ignoring instant gratification, im SS
Im doing anything to improve the community, im SS

Infinite examples for the only real path, being SS

HAIL SATAN!

How do you know, that I was "almost the same person"? Some people achieve transformation by important decisions in their life and it's common for them as drinking glass of water (Pluto Greetings), because they allow consequences to flow through them and work with Universe than be against it. The further you are and more power you gain the decisions starting to cost more.
The important decisions cant be done once, what makes them important is to consistently make the same decision (positive one) over and over again, as one took the decision to go get the best gym membership (house of the gods), one has to take the decision to go to the gym all days, i hope this may help

Second. Some people from here was with Gods in past lifes, so their dedication pretend to have one specific feel...Return back to home from long adventure. That mostly grant you transformation, because it's really strong and soul-piercing.

Sorry I won't ended sermon, because my mind was blown by word... "SUPERFICIALITY"
You just came back to the gym (house of the gods) after a period, yes, you may be more advance, but an athletic person (SS) comes with training as its required (what implies being SS)

The truth. This is a path of work. You must fulfil to the best of your ability the tasks the Gods set.

There are also people and newcomers who time and time again confuse someone being an SS of dedication alone, or claiming to be an SS, with someone being an advanced SS.

The so-called "advanced SS" then proceeds to take advantage of and be a total lunatic in general to the naive one who is under the impression the Gods must 'approve' of said lunatic's behavior because "they are an advanced SS and they say the Gods love them". Then things escalate and rapidly get worse.

Just because someone claims they are advanced does not mean they actually are.
It happens often, i never believe when one says is an Spiritual Satanist and does not workout, meditate, yoga, or basically anything that improve them

its like, you aint SS, you just did a dedication, thats okay, but dont lie to yourself

People also have to understand that there are all sorts of up and downs throughout life that can interfere with progress. For me personally years 10-15 as a Satanist were my most productive in that I trained the hardest.

A combination of yoga and weight lifting in the gym would have my saliva tasting sweet after almost 3 hours in the gym. I don't mean one after the other as in a lifting session first followed by a yoga session but together in the sense of let's say going into squats and then splits in between to keep the energy flowing so there is no actual rest minus the stretch.

Once someone reaches their first Saturn return, and this is so noticeable that in elite schools within the military you have to sign a waiver once you reach 28 as testosterone goes down and your performance goes along with it, there is a decline. High testosterone can make physical exertion pleasurable.

People also like to assume that someone is bragging when they state something here because of all the trolls that make up nonsense so when someone is legit it just gets shrugged off as being more nonsense.

Is it still normal more or less to have issues and lingering patterns to overcome in later stages of advancement when one is far into the path?

From what I am feeling, things seem to just need changed and ironed out all the way until one is a Godlike being, and this is very individual.

Is this the case for most of us?

I'm in a positive streak of development after going on-and-off for 5 years.
One realization that changed my perspective is this:
Do not feel bad if you are tired and do not feel like meditating. But do meditate nonetheless.

You might have started with an unusual willingness to do it, but some days it might happen that you do not have that much willpower.
When that happened in the past, I got demoralized, because I used to think that I should have always felt the will to meditate.
That led me to stop doing it many times.

Now I'm back on track, and this realization helped me greatly. I have to thank a friend here for this realization, who pushed me in the right direction.
You don't feel like doing it? It's fine, don't feel bad about it, but do it nonetheless. After you will have done it, you'll feel good about yourself, about the fact that you defeated your laziness/tiredness and showed discipline and constancy. And of course, you'll advance in the path.

Oh and also, never skip a session. Destroy any excuse your mind can come up with to try avoid work. Be unstoppable.

I’m meditating every day, and I do the Grand Ritual everyday. I help out in our Community when and how I can, and do Demon rituals from time to time and I’m content with myself so doing.

After listening to the content on the Donors Platform many times over. I feel like it is a new beginning for me to re-dedicate to work much harder to advance. Maybe there could be a dedication ceremony for the platform Members for a higher level of dedication? I feel I have always been outside the temple but now been invited inside. Time to get all my efforts up to speed.

When you call yourself something, especially if it is Spiritual Satanism, you need to know whether you are truly worthy of it, whether you have enough knowledge.

I've seen people do this in a very superficial and ignorant way. The man has never meditated in his life, he tells people he is a Spiritual Satanist. Nonsense and insult.

Spiritual Satanism is not just about liking thoughts. It is to apply them in our lives and do our best to rise.

Great words our master. Yesterday I turned to our Father in the ritual so that I could move on. Everyone has blockages and worse times. I believe that you can become a better person. And falls are necessary to draw attention to the fact that we are making a mistake. This is the only way we can become better warriors on this path. From today I grit my teeth and get down to hard work. If I do not move myself, no one will do it for me. Glory to our spiritual family,

Awesome!!❤️ You are so, right on with all of this! Article, Thank your! For sharing this , Brother HP Cobra. 🔥📚💡❤️

Beautiful sermon. And so eloquently put. I am a Spiritual Satanist.

Hail Satan!!!

Wonderful sermon. Thank you for sharing your great wisdom with us HP Cobra 💪

Very Touching Sermon, Thanks HPHC.

Thank you HPHC 666 for this great sermon and a beautiful reminder that our glorious Satanic path is a path of work, you've literally described what happened to me after dedicating and I didn't put any work in and slipped back and after much suffering again, huge disappointments and tired of the enemy's bullshit and garbage I came back more resolute than ever and I learnt my lesson. The jewtrix sucks and it's depressing and there's nothing to live for in it but here in the JoS there is truly tremendous growth and transformation! As you have put it, dedication ritual is just like a golden ticket to a better existence in someone's pocket. But if they use it or not and apply it, that is another matter!

Whenever I read these messages on the forums I feel home. And since we are a family, this message from HP HC is for the members of our family who are feeling a little restrained to act on what is good for themselves. Either because of traumas, blockages or any kind of problems, remember the Gods are waiting for you.

These people have been showed this path for a reason, and this message is a wake up call for those of our own who forgot why they were drawn here in the first place. Remember: "the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, second best time is now".

and of course, one is always on the risk to fall asleep again. If you choose to fall asleep again, so you will.
a friend of mine keep spamming and obsessed with a song called "American Dream" and there's this verse saying:
"i don't wanna waaaake up.. youre my american dreeeeam" and i'm just like umm okay keep dreaming sweetie.
joking aside, it's true that some people really enjoying it and best you can do is giving them a gentle reminder just like how you do.

You, Sir, are a scholar and a poet. An effortless poet, too, the best kind. I don't think you pay much attention to how poignant some of the things you say are, but they are profoundly inspiring nonetheless. I salute you as I Hail the Gods.

May we all know and attain the essence of being a Spiritual Satanist, and drink deeply of the nectar of true dedication.

When you call yourself something, especially if it is Spiritual Satanism, you need to know whether you are truly worthy of it, whether you have enough knowledge.

I've seen people do this in a very superficial and ignorant way. The man has never meditated in his life, he tells people he is a Spiritual Satanist. Nonsense and insult.

Spiritual Satanism is not just about liking thoughts. It is to apply them in our lives and do our best to rise.
I have always found it totally absurd someones that says "I am a very dedicated SS, I have been for many years" when they have never meditated consistently or done anything to improve or solve their problems.

Perfect analogy.
I'd say the abrahmic religions would also be the spiritual equivalent of "eating 25 cheeseburgers" (junk food), it does similar damage.

Spirituality is a lot like any discipline. The very first time you pick up a pencil and begin drawing, you're probably not going to accomplish much of anything. At most, maybe a stick figure. Could you call yourself an artist if you ever only drew one picture? Power meditation is a long haul process. It's going to take time. I can only wonder how many people out there in the world who sat down, chanted aum a few times, didn't feel much of anything, shrugged their shoulders and assumed there was nothing of value. Imagine if people had this mindset for other disciplines. Nobody would ever become a master of anything. Practice makes perfect.

Your initial efforts might not result in much. Further down the line, your efforts may even manifest in resistance. This is natural too. Just as going for a run is going to make you feel fatigued, it's expected that your soul is going to encounter hurdles when you're working at it. Some people may indeed even be filtered out by those difficulties. Believe me, I've generally been better at sticking to spiritual regimes than most, and it even took me months of daily working to surmount certain blockages.

You are something, so long as you stick with it. Once you've had enough experiences, there'll come a point where you'll feel you can naturally call yourself a Spiritual Satanist without feeling like you're being presumptuous. If there comes a point, years from now, when you look back at old posts of yours online and you feel like "wow, I was kind of an idiot" and you feel a tinge of embarrassment, this can actually be a good thing. You've grown. You have evidence of that. Superiority to your former self is perhaps the most important metric of all.

This makes me concerned for myself. I dedicated 8 years ago, found these forums 4 years ago, proper, but I do feel insecure at times not speaking enough here. I usually find I have little to say, and only speak when I feel the need, in real life and the internet.

I hope I'm not alone in thinking the more experienced are better left speaking while those lacking in the confidence are better left listening. I wonder if I'd ever feel confident when no matter what there will be those above me that I feel are more suited to speak with their experience.

It's rare that I find I have to make a point or a correction, which I'm grateful for. I'm glad to find a place where I'm no longer the smartest one in the room. It's much more relaxing.

When you know certain things, they answer themselves.

The worst illusion you can have, is thinking you are already totally advanced, when one still has work to do. As you are this person who also sends me the pointless e-mails on how you want free admission on the platform "Because of who you are", I have news for you: that is not the case. Your imaginations as I explained in my brief e-mail responses, are not the functional reality.

Fundamentally this is all a large cover-up for a weak person that seeks to escape and bypass reality because it confronts you with the above truth, that one has certain work to do. It's more convenient and easier of course, what is best than suddenly making some things up and thinking one deserves anything, without any proof or validity to any claims?

That's like a skinny measly person going in the mirror and saying "Yeah but I was a bodybuilder in a past life", and currently they are one slap worth. The reality is what stands today, not what everyone thinks "was or is".

My e-mail responses to you to be more realistic were to help you out of this rut, because this is a major self delusion and simply takes you away of the actual work one needs to do to advance. Whether you like it or not that is the case.

You asked me for free admission based on empty self entitlement in the platform, just because you want to avoid constructive work and evolution, which would only benefit you in the end. May the Gods help you to see this.

People who say they were with the Gods in Egypt or the Golden Age and cannot spare 10$ to keep the JoS alive whilst making empty demands that not even an empty headed man would do, only make themselves look like a joke. It cannot be one would be in this case or whatever you try to insinuate and claim, and be under such heavy delusions.

I would never go to Satan's face with these claims. If you do, might want to think over this response a bit also.

Perfect analogy.
I'd say the abrahmic religions would also be the spiritual equivalent of "eating 25 cheeseburgers" (junk food), it does similar damage.

Absolutely, it's purely destructive. No progress is made spiritually with these programs at all, they regress humans. Abrahamic religion is literally either starving the soul until it withers away, or over-eating.

You, Sir, are a scholar and a poet. An effortless poet, too, the best kind. I don't think you pay much attention to how poignant some of the things you say are, but they are profoundly inspiring nonetheless. I salute you as I Hail the Gods.

May we all know and attain the essence of being a Spiritual Satanist, and drink deeply of the nectar of true dedication.

I truly appreciate your reception of the things written, I am very certain the Gods will be with you in imparting these. Thank you.

a friend of mine keep spamming and obsessed with a song called "American Dream" and there's this verse saying:
"i don't wanna waaaake up.. youre my american dreeeeam" and i'm just like umm okay keep dreaming sweetie.
joking aside, it's true that some people really enjoying it and best you can do is giving them a gentle reminder just like how you do.

These people are suffering but sleeping more, will actually not save them.

Perfect explanation HP🐍! The work for betterment is waiting us.

It's very fun if you look at it, every single day, another great step to a better self.

You couldn't be more correct here. Absolutely, I agree with you. This is not just a philosophical or mental transition, it's very important to also do the SPIRITUAL and LIFE CHANGING aspects.

I'm in a positive streak of development after going on-and-off for 5 years.
One realization that changed my perspective is this:
Do not feel bad if you are tired and do not feel like meditating. But do meditate nonetheless.

You might have started with an unusual willingness to do it, but some days it might happen that you do not have that much willpower.
When that happened in the past, I got demoralized, because I used to think that I should have always felt the will to meditate.
That led me to stop doing it many times.

Now I'm back on track, and this realization helped me greatly. I have to thank a friend here for this realization, who pushed me in the right direction.
You don't feel like doing it? It's fine, don't feel bad about it, but do it nonetheless. After you will have done it, you'll feel good about yourself, about the fact that you defeated your laziness/tiredness and showed discipline and constancy. And of course, you'll advance in the path.

Oh and also, never skip a session. Destroy any excuse your mind can come up with to try avoid work. Be unstoppable.

Everyone should read this comment because this mentality even if a little hard to achieve at first, is literally the mentality one should have.

The most rewarding meditation sessions are those whom you literally were feeling like you couldn't do. After a point when you do this a lot, you have no more resistance to this. You just evolve mostly without oppression.

I’m meditating every day, and I do the Grand Ritual everyday. I help out in our Community when and how I can, and do Demon rituals from time to time and I’m content with myself so doing.

Simple and to the point Brother.

Im GLORIFYING SATAN, im SS

Im training all days, im SS
Im doing yoga all days, im SS
Im overcoming Degeneracy, im SS
Im ignoring instant gratification, im SS
Im doing anything to improve the community, im SS

Infinite examples for the only real path, being SS

HAIL SATAN!

Basically that is all of the simplicity of success in one comment.

I have always found it totally absurd someones that says "I am a very dedicated SS, I have been for many years" when they have never meditated consistently or done anything to improve or solve their problems.

We must help our fellows in this state to re-gain their footing on the path and proceed. For all purposes they are good people and philosophically on the right place. Just need to get the action going, for the benefit of themselves first and foremost.

This makes me concerned for myself. I dedicated 8 years ago, found these forums 4 years ago, proper, but I do feel insecure at times not speaking enough here. I usually find I have little to say, and only speak when I feel the need, in real life and the internet.

I hope I'm not alone in thinking the more experienced are better left speaking while those lacking in the confidence are better left listening. I wonder if I'd ever feel confident when no matter what there will be those above me that I feel are more suited to speak with their experience.

It's rare that I find I have to make a point or a correction, which I'm grateful for. I'm glad to find a place where I'm no longer the smartest one in the room. It's much more relaxing.

It is not bad to listen, it is wisdom to listen. And when one is ready to talk, then they will talk. If there are no corrections to be made in the words of someone else, this means that you are in a good place, and that another person is also evolving. It's all good news.

I had an opportunity some years ago and I'm glad I took it. I may have doubted its value many times, but in the end I'm always grateful for it. I would not be who I am today if I had given up, or if my environment hadn't pushed me to do better. I can only thank the Gods for the rays of light they showed me.

Thank you so much for this ! Before becoming a SS, I had suffered from really bad depression and self harm. I have taken the time to figure my emotions out, and here I am 3 months with no thoughts of depression and no need for self harm. I also give me advancement thanks to Satan as he had greatly motivated me to do so. I really hope this is a way to start my advancement. Thank you so much again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back