Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

when do i meditate i hav been told not to over do it?

Nthabiseng Matonsi

Hi guys,please help me out,how many times am i allowed to meditate in a week, and after doing my dedication ritual when can i start doing other rituals like black magic?

You should meditate EVERY DAY. It does nothing if you don't follow it every day, just start with less minutes and build it up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nthabiseng Matonsi <nthabisengmatonsi@... wrote:

Hi guys,please help me out,how many times am i allowed to meditate in a week, and after doing my dedication ritual when can i start doing other rituals like black magic?

who told you NOT to meditate?

YOU SHOULD BE DOING IT EVERYDAY!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

You should meditate EVERY DAY. It does nothing if you don't follow it every day, just start with less minutes and build it up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nthabiseng Matonsi <nthabisengmatonsi@ wrote:

Maybe he saw the invoking the elements page where it says not to do more than 7 breaths and mistakenly thought that it applies to every kind of meditation. Although you can still do the elemental invocation in more than 7 breaths if you are experienced.

There's no limit in how many time you should spend in other mediations, you could do them even 9 hours a day if you have time. HP Vovim Baghie said he was doing 4 hours a day of meditations before his kundalini was raised fully.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nthabiseng Matonsi <nthabisengmatonsi@ wrote:

Well me I usually meditate between 5-10mins(Not Everyday, each 2 days Example: Monday, Wednesday & Fridays and during weekends) I do Energy Meditation, Aura Cleaning, Chakra meditation by visualizing each color "Red,Orange, Yellow,Green, Dark blue, Aqua, Purple" Void Meditation, and Protection Meditation. After all these Meditation I feel Happy and like Ant's crawling in my hair but when I touch with my hand it stops for a second and continue after o_O, that's normal right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Maybe he saw the invoking the elements page where it says not to do more than 7 breaths and mistakenly thought that it applies to every kind of meditation. Although you can still do the elemental invocation in more than 7 breaths if you are experienced.

There's no limit in how many time you should spend in other mediations, you could do them even 9 hours a day if you have time. HP Vovim Baghie said he was doing 4 hours a day of meditations before his kundalini was raised fully.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

That's your problem, you should do it every day, if you miss a single day you don't gain any permanent results. And 5-10 mins for all these meditations you said is too little I think, unless you mean you do each meditation for 5-10 mins.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Well me I usually meditate between 5-10mins(Not Everyday, each 2 days Example: Monday, Wednesday & Fridays and during weekends) I do Energy Meditation, Aura Cleaning, Chakra meditation by visualizing each color "Red,Orange, Yellow,Green, Dark blue, Aqua, Purple" Void Meditation, and Protection Meditation. After all these Meditation I feel Happy and like Ant's crawling in my hair but when I touch with my hand it stops for a second and continue after o_O, that's normal right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

"Chakra meditation by visualizing each color "Red,Orange, Yellow,Green, Dark blue, Aqua, Purple""

Dark blue and aqua? The throat chakra is sky blue, and the 6th chakra is indigo.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@... wrote:

Meditating everyday will help you to visualize stronger and to intake energy quicker and easier. I found, however, that sometimes the energy uptake can be overwhelming, especially at first. Just meditate for as long as you can. if you are having troubles focusing, i find that taking a break, walking around, having a drink, and then trying again works well. Keep a record too. I usually try to keep a meditation type diary. that way i have a record, and i can go back and work on anything i feel needs improvement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

no I mean't everything 10mins (total) well if it's not enough, it's good to know I'll do better!! :) thanks for your reply.

That's your problem, you should do it every day, if you miss a single day you don't gain any permanent results. And 5-10 mins for all these meditations you said is too little I think, unless you mean you do each meditation for 5-10 mins.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

http://balancingchakras.org/wp-content/ ... hakras.jpg

Here's an image of Chakra's Oki Sorry I'm not perfect with all colors, I keep it Classic "Sky blue" for you , for me it's Aqua :p.

You're right I made a mistake with 3rd Eye( 6th Chakra) I taught it was dark blue, I'll have to correct by workout's.

Thanks for your replies everybody :)
Much appreciate for your opinions and help.

HAIL to father Satan & Crowned princes of Hell!
Long Live the LHP!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

"Chakra meditation by visualizing each color "Red,Orange, Yellow,Green, Dark blue, Aqua, Purple""

Dark blue and aqua? The throat chakra is sky blue, and the 6th chakra is indigo.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritussatanus" <spiritussatanus@ wrote:

I thought your were making your Throat chakra dark blue and your 6th aqua lol. Aqua is the same as sky blue so that works for the throat. But you're not the only one who thought the 6th chakra is dark blue, many people think "indigo" is dark blue. It's blue-violet. You should notice an improvement now that you're using the correct color.

Hail Satan!

http://balancingchakras.org/wp-content/ ... hakras.jpg

Here's an image of Chakra's Oki Sorry I'm not perfect with all colors, I keep it Classic "Sky blue" for you , for me it's Aqua :p.

You're right I made a mistake with 3rd Eye( 6th Chakra) I taught it was dark blue, I'll have to correct by workout's.

Thanks for your replies everybody :)
Much appreciate for your opinions and help.

HAIL to father Satan & Crowned princes of Hell!
Long Live the LHP!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

thanks for your suggestions, I'll keep that in mind.

the thing is... I work at nights 5pm-10pm and in the morning sometimes I have time sometimes I dont because of (physical, flexibility& Cardio training, house cleaning, reading, sometimes I got to go outside, to a friends house finish some business or sometimes repair him car ) so I'm pretty much busy in morning and nights and I have few moments of glory for my self where I can meditate or during my 15minutes at work or when I'm off from work( when I don't work) because after 10pm I'm tired and it says don't meditate when your tired. so it's pretty hard to stabilize everything. :(

But with all my meditation so far, I can feel Anger & sadness of others, and I visualize colors easier than before and sometimes I see shadows( not sure if I'm illusion or not)

HAIL FATHER SATAN and thanks for all for replies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:

Meditating everyday will help you to visualize stronger and to intake energy quicker and easier. I found, however, that sometimes the energy uptake can be overwhelming, especially at first. Just meditate for as long as you can. if you are having troubles focusing, i find that taking a break, walking around, having a drink, and then trying again works well. Keep a record too. I usually try to keep a meditation type diary. that way i have a record, and i can go back and work on anything i feel needs improvement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back