Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What's wrong with me :/

perseus1g

What's wrong with me? I try my best I read the joy of Satan site I love all of you all as if u were my brothers and sisters even though I don't know any of y'all I don't know how yahoo works so idk how to reply to the topics but I do read them every day and I meditate everyday I used a Ouija board tonite I stayed there for as long as I could to speak with andres or my guardian and idk it doesn't work or they just don't want to talk to me I know I'm not worthy of any of there presences and yes I did all things I read in topics same to this question as I meditate on my chakras my throat usually hurts. I love our God(lucifer) brothers and sisters but what am I to do I'm stuck and alone surrounded by Christians I try my best last night I had my first dream in a long while and it was of me dieing from a black widow or something that bite my foot and when I was asked to choose where to go out of everywhere I choose to go where Satan was and when I went it wasnt him and when it wasnt I cried waking up. Am I forsaken am I one who lucifer does not accept maybe from one of my past lives done something so bad that he would want nothing of me :/ I hope u all are doing better then me I love u all and if u can answer this then I'm gratefull I know this is long but please understand I'm lost

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FAQ.html

Don't give up and keep trying. Patience is key here and must be mastered to become adept in Satanism.
Keep working on opening yourself up and informing yourself in Satanism and you will get the hang of it. Don't give up.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... wrote:

What's wrong with me? I try my best I read the joy of Satan site I love all of you all as if u were my brothers and sisters even though I don't know any of y'all I don't know how yahoo works so idk how to reply to the topics but I do read them every day and I meditate everyday I used a Ouija board tonite I stayed there for as long as I could to speak with andres or my guardian and idk it doesn't work or they just don't want to talk to me I know I'm not worthy of any of there presences and yes I did all things I read in topics same to this question as I meditate on my chakras my throat usually hurts. I love our God(lucifer) brothers and sisters but what am I to do I'm stuck and alone surrounded by Christians I try my best last night I had my first dream in a long while and it was of me dieing from a black widow or something that bite my foot and when I was asked to choose where to go out of everywhere I choose to go where Satan was and when I went it wasnt him and when it wasnt I cried waking up. Am I forsaken am I one who lucifer does not accept maybe from one of my past lives done something so bad that he would want nothing of me :/ I hope u all are doing better then me I love u all and if u can answer this then I'm gratefull I know this is long but please understand I'm lost

<td val[/IMG]I was just like you when I first came to JoS.My heart goes out to you because as Gentiles we have been lied to for so long.This is why most of us don't know which way to turn.But it sounds like you just need some encouragment like we all do at times.Just hang there and keep on doing your Yoga and meditations and you will feel connected to Satan again.Thanks giving rituals are a great way to get closer to Satan too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What's wrong with me :/
Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 2:26:27 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What's wrong with me? I try my best I read the joy of Satan site I love all of you all as if u were my brothers and sisters even though I don't know any of y'all I don't know how yahoo works so idk how to reply to the topics but I do read them every day and I meditate everyday I used a Ouija board tonite I stayed there for as long as I could to speak with andres or my guardian and idk it doesn't work or they just don't want to talk to me I know I'm not worthy of any of there presences and yes I did all things I read in topics same to this question as I meditate on my chakras my throat usually hurts. I love our God(lucifer) brothers and sisters but what am I to do I'm stuck and alone surrounded by Christians I try my best last night I had my first dream in a long while and it was of me dieing from a black widow or something that bite my foot and when I was asked to choose where to go out of everywhere I choose to go where Satan was and when I went it wasnt him and when it wasnt I cried waking up. Am I forsaken am I one who lucifer does not accept maybe from one of my past lives done something so bad that he would want nothing of me :/ I hope u all are doing better then me I love u all and if u can answer this then I'm gratefull I know this is long but please understand I'm lost

[/TD]

alot of us go through fear when we first come to satan. its christian programming, to scare the shit out of us so we never learn the truth. ive studied religion since i was 16, im 22 now. keep doing your meditations and practice as much as you can. if you havent done thededication, do that (if your surrounded by xians, do it in your astral temple) we have all felt lost at times, satan will be there for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I was just like you when I first came to JoS.My heart goes out to you because as Gentiles we have been lied to for so long.This is why most of us don't know which way to turn.But it sounds like you just need some encouragment like we all do at times.Just hang there and keep on doing your Yoga and meditations and you will feel connected to Satan again.Thanks giving rituals are a great way to get closer to Satan too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

nothing is wrong with you, it takes a long time and you must be very open to be able to see or hear our gods. your dream sounds like it was some kind of enemy trying to get you to turn away from Satan, but don't Satan loves you and protects you just keep doing your meditations as often as you can to advance spiritually and become a god. and if you have not opend all of your chakras you should start doing that as soon as possible. once they are opend youll see your much more powerfull and meditation is just easier, at least it was for me, but you become much more powerfull and can do more on your own and protect yourself more. goodluck!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FAQ.html

Don't give up and keep trying. Patience is key here and must be mastered to become adept in Satanism.
Keep working on opening yourself up and informing yourself in Satanism and you will get the hang of it. Don't give up.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

Hello Perseus,   I'll address your concerns in the order you've mentioned them:   First, to reply to a topic here:  When you have a message open, look for the "Reply" button in either the top or bottom left-hand corner of the box in which the message appears on the page.  It will open to a page with a box you can type your reply in (looks similar to when you send an email).  On the page where you can type, there is also an option that says "Compose your message with Rich-Text Editor."  That allows you to use more fonts and features more like a word-processing program to write your message.  That is what I use when I reply to posts.  Then, in the top or bottom right-hand corner of the composition page, there are three buttons, "Send," "Preview," and "Cancel."  "Preview" allows you to check/ proofread your reply before posting it, and shows the message how it will appear when posted.  "Send" posts your reply. "Cancel" does just that and your reply won't be sent.   I am personally unfamiliar with using a Ouija board, so I also recommend just being patient with that and with contacting Demons.  It is more important that you focus on meditating and empowering your soul, and on building a relationship with Satan first.  Communicating with the Gods becomes easier the more spiritually advanced you become; also, your Guardian may just come to you when you are ready.               Have you opened all your chakras?  Since your throat is hurting when you meditate on them, you may have a blockage in your throat chakra.  Work on clearing the blockage and empowering your throat chakra and if that is what was wrong, the pain will subside.               No, you are not "forsaken."  As long as you are Gentile and come to Satan honestly and respectfully, He will accept you.  You don't need to worry about that.   The Commandments of Satan   I hope this helps.  :)   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Andras!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!  

i can relate. i too felt like that for a while. i was actually feeling really depressed everyday. but listen to Brian's post. He speaks the truth. meditating, yoga, and reading post from this group has helped me get thru those negative feelings. just remember to believe in yourself in everything you do that is satanic. you will see that you start feeling a sense of joy. I have. And if you feel like your not worthy of our gods talking to you then stop thinking that. mostly it is because they believe you are not ready to speak to them. Just keep doing what father Satan asks of us and prove that you are worthy. another thing you can do is read and think about what Father has done for you and the Gentile race. hopefully this will help you as it has been helping me get thru.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I was just like you when I first came to JoS.My heart goes out to you because as Gentiles we have been lied to for so long.This is why most of us don't know which way to turn.But it sounds like you just need some encouragment like we all do at times.Just hang there and keep on doing your Yoga and meditations and you will feel connected to Satan again.Thanks giving rituals are a great way to get closer to Satan too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

i have ADD and i think other attention span issues. for me reading and memorizing all of it will take me alone quite some time.

look

all im saying is that you may have to read allot of it over and over again until you can memorize it.

there is a topic on the jos site on Ouiji Boards you should read it i think.

i believe it says trance is needed (or something like that i think).

Also if you have recently just dedicated then you prolly should not expect anything right away.

development in satanism takes time and patience.

some people a matter of days, some months, and some years even.

time and patience is important.

some do not even find out their GD's identity until way way later in life.

just keep on progressing and eventually you will get to where you wanna be

that best i can explain it

hope this helps

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@... wrote:

Yes, trance is needed for Ouija board work. Focus now on empowering
your soul; the Daemonic communication will come when you're ready and
open enough. Don't rush it! Just do the best you can. And hey, do not
go thinking you are not worthy, Brother! That is xian bullshit talk.
You ARE worthy of Satan's love, and also that of the other Gods. Every
Gentile is worthy of such. Be strong! You will progress in time;
everyone is different. Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/21/12, hotstudman95 <hotstudman95@... wrote:
i have ADD and i think other attention span issues. for me reading and
memorizing all of it will take me alone quite some time.

look

all im saying is that you may have to read allot of it over and over again
until you can memorize it.

there is a topic on the jos site on Ouiji Boards you should read it i
think.

i believe it says trance is needed (or something like that i think).

Also if you have recently just dedicated then you prolly should not expect
anything right away.

development in satanism takes time and patience.

some people a matter of days, some months, and some years even.

time and patience is important.

some do not even find out their GD's identity until way way later in life.

just keep on progressing and eventually you will get to where you wanna be

that best i can explain it

hope this helps

What's wrong with me? I try my best I read the joy of Satan site I love
all of you all as if u were my brothers and sisters even though I don't
know any of y'all I don't know how yahoo works so idk how to reply to the
topics but I do read them every day and I meditate everyday I used a Ouija
board tonite I stayed there for as long as I could to speak with andres or
my guardian and idk it doesn't work or they just don't want to talk to me
I know I'm not worthy of any of there presences and yes I did all things I
read in topics same to this question as I meditate on my chakras my throat
usually hurts. I love our God(lucifer) brothers and sisters but what am I
to do I'm stuck and alone surrounded by Christians I try my best last
night I had my first dream in a long while and it was of me dieing from a
black widow or something that bite my foot and when I was asked to choose
where to go out of everywhere I choose to go where Satan was and when I
went it wasnt him and when it wasnt I cried waking up. Am I forsaken am I
one who lucifer does not accept maybe from one of my past lives done
something so bad that he would want nothing of me :/ I hope u all are
doing better then me I love u all and if u can answer this then I'm
gratefull I know this is long but please understand I'm lost

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back