Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What's up with all the hate?

To be honest I really don't know. I have read that father Satan is a really positive guy. 
A wild guess could be that maybe it has something to do with jealousy. Maybe they were jealous because they could never be as positive or powerful as father Satan, so they became negative as fuck and started spreading lies to get people to hate him for literally no reason at all.
I'm just trying to think of why they would hate him and that's pretty much all I can think of. 
On 16 Mar 2017 21:04, "acheetham@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello, fellow followers :)
[/IMG] 

Father Satan does not need to prove to anyone the Supreme Lord that He is ... He does not need them to love Him or not! But we do need His love, and mankind needs to ask for forgiveness from Satan on our knees for all they have done, and yet there must be much suffering for people to learn.
Kneel and beg for the love of Father Satan!
Whoever does not want to do or hate him ...GREAT FUCK AND DEATH FOR THE ENEMIES OF SATAN NOW!

On Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:11 PM, Tanita Mari <anazurick@... wrote:

O padre Satanás não precisa provar a ninguém o Supremo Senhor que Ele é ... Ele não precisa deles para amá-Lo ou não! Mas precisamos de Seu amor, e a humanidade precisa pedir perdão a Satanás de joelhos por tudo o que fizeram, e ainda assim deve haver muito sofrimento para as pessoas aprenderem.
<font><font>Ajoelhe-se e implore pelo amor do Pai Satanás!
<font><font>Quem não quer fazer ou odiá-lo ...<font><font>GRANDE FODA E MORTE PARA OS INIMIGOS DE SATANÁS AGORA!<font><font>

On Friday, March 17, 2017 11:51 PM, "'Xloopyxloox .' xloopyxloox2001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To be honest I really don't know. I have read that father Satan is a really positive guy. 
A wild guess could be that maybe it has something to do with jealousy. Maybe they were jealous because they could never be as positive or powerful as father Satan, so they became negative as fuck and started spreading lies to get people to hate him for literally no reason at all.
I'm just trying to think of why they would hate him and that's pretty much all I can think of. 
On 16 Mar 2017 21:04, "acheetham@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
[/IMG] 

I agree with loopy - how do you know you're amazing? Someone is jealous as fuck and tries their best to make you look bad.
It's practically impossible to hate Father once you see the truth <3

Why do people hate Satan? Think about what it is Satan stands for,Our Allfather Satan is our ancestor, our Father, the enemy hates Him because they can never be like Him, they can never be as noble or perfect or powerful as He is. Father Satan stands for justice, for power to the righteous, the enemy fights against Him because they are against those two things.Father Satan and the enemy are cosmic enemies, each are the antithesis of each other. Father Satan is perfect. End of story. There is not a thing in existence more powerful, more beautiful, more noble, more amazing than Satan. They hate Him and they hate us, and this will continue until our absolute and total victory. There is no other option, and there is no other way. It is either us, or them. HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!BIS UM TOD! 
On Mar 16, 2017, at 17:12, 'Xloopyxloox .' xloopyxloox2001@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
[/IMG] 

@tanita mari,

Satan doesn't want us to kneel down to him and beg for his forgiveness... That is xtian thinking.

Satan wants us to stand up straight, chest forward and look proud and strong. Then take responsibility for our existence and our people, regain the racial pride we all deserve and regain the powerful Satanic spirit that is within us all.

He wants us to march ever forward to greatness and absolve all weakness from within ourselves and our societies.

One does not do that by kneeling down in shame or by begging for something.. You have to stand up regardless of what your people have done in the past, regardless if you've been a terrible individual in the past and move forward, evolve beyond the nonsense of the weak and slowly attempt to become as the Gods are.

Your actions are what count. You don't ask for forgiveness if you've been terrible in life, you act to better yourself and give back to the world greatness 10 fold of what you stole from it.

So stand up strong and proud and march forward spreading the Satanic light where ever you go and with every action you take.

The reason Satan is hated is because lesser beings are jelous of his might and power. They are intimidated and jelous and so they want to steal his power from him instead of walk the path Satan walked and gain this through hard work, effort and evolution.

The enemy is excremental filth that cannot create anything themselves, so they attempt to steal from the greatest there is in order to obtain something they cannot even comprehend with their meager existence.

Jews hate Satan because Satan is greater than them and greater than they can ever imagine anything can ever be. It's literally as pathetic as that. Their reason for attacking us and trying to destroy us is literally this pathetic, it's because they are jelous and want to be more than they are capable of being by stealing everything and by destroying everything worthwhile and beautiful so they can be the greatest.

Since they cannot become greater by themselves, they try to drag down everything to a point even lower than them in an attempt to make themselves the greatest.

It's simply the nature of the enemy as lesser beings nothing more to it.

So stand up strong and proud and march forward spreading the Satanic light where ever you go and with every action you take.

????are you serious? you actually encouraged this guy to do that again.
i saw this crack head last night but obviously knew he was a total troll therefore ignored him he told us we NEED to get on our knees and BEG!!! for forgiveness. forgiveness for what eating the fruit off the tree and becoming conscious/more than animals? forgiveness for being conceived? forgiveness for existing? 
this freak is so obviously retarded it not even funny,and its unfortunate to think that you would just "correct" him and send him on his way.
 he made himself a preacher of OUR god and told us what WE need to do...end of story

Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:09 AM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @tanita mari,

Satan doesn't want us to kneel down to him and beg for his forgiveness... That is xtian thinking.

Satan wants us to stand up straight, chest forward and look proud and strong. Then take responsibility for our existence and our people, regain the racial pride we all deserve and regain the powerful Satanic spirit that is within us all.

He wants us to march ever forward to greatness and absolve all weakness from within ourselves and our societies.

One does not do that by kneeling down in shame or by begging for something.. You have to stand up regardless of what your people have done in the past, regardless if you've been a terrible individual in the past and move forward, evolve beyond the nonsense of the weak and slowly attempt to become as the Gods are.

Your actions are what count. You don't ask for forgiveness if you've been terrible in life, you act to better yourself and give back to the world greatness 10 fold of what you stole from it.

The reason Satan is hated is because lesser beings are jelous of his might and power. They are intimidated and jelous and so they want to steal his power from him instead of walk the path Satan walked and gain this through hard work, effort and evolution.

The enemy is excremental filth that cannot create anything themselves, so they attempt to steal from the greatest there is in order to obtain something they cannot even comprehend with their meager existence.

Jews hate Satan because Satan is greater than them and greater than they can ever imagine anything can ever be. It's literally as pathetic as that. Their reason for attacking us and trying to destroy us is literally this pathetic, it's because they are jelous and want to be more than they are capable of being by stealing everything and by destroying everything worthwhile and beautiful so they can be the greatest.

Since they cannot become greater by themselves, they try to drag down everything to a point even lower than them in an attempt to make themselves the greatest.

Cand crush, my reply was meant as a general reply so that people who read this post, be it outsiders or newbies or anyone can learn what true satanism is about.

Also just because this person said something foolish and really stupid, doesn't mean I should jump on him and lower myself to his level by acting like an idiot and insulting him or whatever.

A more intelligent aproach is to explain to people why they are wrong in what they said. To set a strong example and a high standard.

Messages like that are a good oppertunity to explain to people what real Satanism entails by dismissing whatever the other person said and explaining how he was wrong in a constructive manner so newbies and outsiders get a good idea of true Satanism and a good example of higher thinking/acting.

Thank you dear ones. Thank you for each one of your inputs. I really really appreciate this. #HAILSATAN love yall! Mwah mwah xoxo

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 10:12 PM, "'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  @tanita mari,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back