Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WHATS THIS??

Does anyone know if our Earth is hollow with an inner Sun? Someone here who's been there on the astral said Duat is hollow, that makes me excited to think Hollow Earth Theory is true.

What. The Earth is not hollow, it has an molten Iron-Nickel core and a mantle. At least that's what has been taught in school. But if the earth was hollow how would volcanoes happen? Also the Earth isn't massive enough to form a star. What is this theory I don't even.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththereptile" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Does anyone know if our Earth is hollow with an inner Sun? Someone here who's been there on the astral said Duat is hollow, that makes me excited to think Hollow Earth Theory is true.

Well first, forget what you learned in school Demskaag,that's the place where they told you Hitler was a bad guy right? And the hollow earth theory has been around for a while, hers a link to some info about it, -BUT BE WARNED - THERE IS RHP BULLSHIT ON THIS SITE-READ IN THEORY- http://www.librarising.com/hollow/hollowtable.html ||| I think that it is possible for a planets to form this way and the theoretical science behind it isn't so hard to comprehend. But I haven't looked too much more into proving it either way.

Hail Enki!
Hail Ningishzidda!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demskaag" <demonsarefriends@... wrote:

What. The Earth is not hollow, it has an molten Iron-Nickel core and a mantle. At least that's what has been taught in school. But if the earth was hollow how would volcanoes happen? Also the Earth isn't massive enough to form a star. What is this theory I don't even.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththereptile" <starcraft45345@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back